• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Pentagon set to release government UFO reports

With all this info coming out, I don't mind telling my experience. I didn't mention it much through my life because of the stigma of being one of those loony people who believe in flying saucers and space aliens. The year was circa early 1970's. It was Easter weekend and I was nine or ten years old. My entire family was on the front lawn playing croquet. Living in the middle of nowhere as we did, one tends to notice when the birds stop chirping. It got quiet and we started looking around wondering what was going on. We lived on a hill and at the bottom of the slope was a stream. Across the stream was another slope and midway up the slope was a road. Farther up the hill was a neighbor's house that we couldn't see because it was set back a ways in the trees. Our house was a bit higher in elevation and was about even with the tops of trees around the neighbor's house, about 150 yards away. As we looked around wondering what caused the birds to go silent, we watched what can only be described as a stereotype of a flying saucer. It was shiny metal and looked like something you would expect from an old black and white science fiction movie. It was about 20 feet above the trees moving about 10-15 miles per hour and then came to a stop, right about where the neighbor's house was (they weren't home). All 5 of us just stood there watching and looked at each other to make sure that we were really seeing this. It made no sound. It sat still for about 30 seconds or so, then like a shot from a gun, something that can only be described as instantaneous acceleration, it disappeared, straight away from us in our line of sight. We never really talked about it much but we did live about 20 miles away from a now closed military base and we just figured it was something from there.

Last edited:
Lemme guess.....

the aliens are all transgender?

I’ll put 3 bottles of tren on it.

Oh hell no! The aliens running around in my head are all 100% female aliens and 100% horny for only ME! Yes I am their sexslave forever. All 1 billion of them.
DUDE! We gotta find the continuum transfunctioner and they will give us pleasure! SWEET!images.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Same bullshit that happens every few years. Even if there was legitimate case files on aliens and ufo’s the government sure as hell wouldnt just give us the scoop.

I mean c’mon. Haven’t you guys watches the X-Files?

With all this info coming out, I don't mind telling my experience. I didn't mention it much through my life because of the stigma of being one of those loony people who believe in flying saucers and space aliens. The year was circa early 1970's. It was Easter weekend and I was nine or ten years old. My entire family was on the front lawn playing croquet. Living in the middle of nowhere as we did, one tends to notice when the birds stop chirping. It got quiet and we started looking around wondering what was going on. We lived on a hill and at the bottom of the slope was a stream. Across the stream was another slope and midway up the slope was a road. Farther up the hill was a neighbor's house that we couldn't see because it was set back a ways in the trees. Our house was a bit higher in elevation and was about even with the tops of trees around the neighbor's house, about 150 yards away. As we looked around wondering what caused the birds to go silent, we watched what can only be described as a stereotype of a flying saucer. It was shiny metal and looked like something you would expect from an old black and white science fiction movie. It was about 20 feet above the trees moving about 10-15 miles per hour and then came to a stop, right about where the neighbor's house was (they weren't home). All 5 of us just stood there watching and looked at each other to make sure that we were really seeing this. It made no sound. It sat still for about 30 seconds or so, then like a shot from a gun, something that can only be described as instantaneous acceleration, it disappeared, straight away from us in our line of sight. We never really talked about it much but we did live about 20 miles away from a now closed military base and we just figured it was something from there.

That's bad ass bro, thanks for sharing.

No way is that type of technology from our military.

Head fake ... think about what they are trying to distract you from.

so that was no surprise, can neither confirm nor deny, the mystery continues. my vote goes to experimental technology, combination of drone/scramjet/exhaust vectoring/exhaust baffling to reduce heat sig/ECM/and the new cloaking devices to make objects seem to disappear right in front of you

https://nypost.com/2021/06/16/ufos-could-threaten-u-s-security-pols-say-after-briefing/

UFOs could threaten US security, pols say after Capitol Hill briefing

Just in time for Independence Day.

Capitol Hill lawmakers said Wednesday that UFOs could pose a pressing threat to America’s national security, as the pols emerged from a highly classified briefing with Navy and FBI officials on the unexplained phenomena.

This is funny, a UFO (Unidentified Flying Object) that means they/we do not know what it is, is a threat to security! :funny:

Wasn't this release Trump's handiwork? He authorized the release of the UFO documents?

Wasn't this release Trump's handiwork? He authorized the release of the UFO documents?

Yes I believe so, he was all for government transparency.

I read some where the government has a time machine and has had one since the 70s and they can see the future . Idk if its true but may be

So its just remastered not new cast ? So its just digital enhancing old shit ? Don't get me wrong love back to the future

Idk I just thought that was the government time machine you mentioned. :nerd:

Following this! Been fascinated with aliens and ufos since I was a teen. My whole family saw something really spectacular once. Huge ship like thing pretty low to the ground weaving through the air. Didn’t make any sound either.

Dude, you’re about a year late on every thread you bump….
Try to keep up

All you really have to do is disagree with Arnold once and you'd already be there:ROFLMAO:
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Back