• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Chillin

dale.c

OG
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
This is something that we all need more of it helps us grow and makes us mentally healthy. Amongst other things to much to text
So chillin at a friends killer pad. Ive decided to slow down on my business and let God lead the way instead of trying to do everything myself which I knew better but you know im a man so thought i could do it alone. Wel I’ve been humbled brothers and have went back to big or two small jobs a week. #glutteny
#lust
266b2ee27eda28b769aeafb782a4429c.jpg

f7f1c283ec4c886f87767fa4ca6cd87e.jpg

This is something that we all need more of it helps us grow and makes us mentally healthy. Amongst other things to much to text
So chillin at a friends killer pad. Ive decided to slow down on my business and let God lead the way instead of trying to do everything myself which I knew better but you know im a man so thought i could do it alone. Wel I’ve been humbled brothers and have went back to big or two small jobs a week. #glutteny
#lust
266b2ee27eda28b769aeafb782a4429c.jpg

f7f1c283ec4c886f87767fa4ca6cd87e.jpg

Hells Yeah! I have a saying, “ Reach at least one goal daily”. I use it in life. Of course we all have 100’s of them but, reaching just one is my Bar, so to speak. I like money, I like “ stuff” but, I find after a while, I like my time and enjoy the present, I enjoy right now, and I enjoy training while I am doing it(not just before or after, but now) . Good for you! It will brighten your life and lower your stress level . Guaranteed you get into training more and have better results !!

Max
#guaranteed
giphy.gif

Hells Yeah! I have a saying, “ Reach at least one goal daily”. I use it in life. Of course we all have 100’s of them but, reaching just one is my Bar, so to speak. I like money, I like “ stuff” but, I find after a while, I like my time and enjoy the present, I enjoy right now, and I enjoy training while I am doing it(not just before or after, but now) . Good for you! It will brighten your life and lower your stress level . Guaranteed you get into training more and have better results !!

Max
#guaranteed
giphy.gif

Max....my dude.....

Not only are you very helpful, you are very optimistic too. Just a good dude that puts smiles on people’s faces and this forum cooks use that. Keep killin it my dude

Max....my dude.....

Not only are you very helpful, you are very optimistic too. Just a good dude that puts smiles on people’s faces and this forum cooks use that. Keep killin it my dude

I appreciate it. Positivity is infectious..the good kind!

Max
#hangloose#laidback

Found this random camp site on the river. Wife n I stopped and puffed the magic dragon and had a picnic on our kayaking trip. Gonna do it again when the kiddos are at memas for the weekend and bring the camping gear and make a night out of it.

it’s good to escape the rat race once in a while

Attachments

• D011C739-08A5-4AB7-9E62-62F7C0041A26.jpeg
    D011C739-08A5-4AB7-9E62-62F7C0041A26.jpeg
    835.6 KB · Views: 45
That's some spread Max!!

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Delicious! I love Homeade pizza, bread, anything flour! Lol .

Max

IML Gear Cream!
Found this random camp site on the river. Wife n I stopped and puffed the magic dragon and had a picnic on our kayaking trip. Gonna do it again when the kiddos are at memas for the weekend and bring the camping gear and make a night out of it.

it’s good to escape the rat race once in a while

Sounds Wonderful! I love kayaking with a current , lol! One of my favorite things ever is Camping and fishing and (kayak/tubin/white water rafting) ! So fun, especially if Pete comes along! Getting away by yourself, away from the fam is always my solace! Not a papa but, I may as well be(friggin house of monsters) !

Max

sometimes when I see how you guys are living outside of california makes me a bit jealous, I have to work pretty hard for half of that,

sometimes when I see how you guys are living outside of california makes me a bit jealous, I have to work pretty hard for half of that,

Sucks today though cause some random drunk bitch at the party put her leg between my arms in a pic i was already posed for and now the wife’s killin me like i did something. I hate alcoholism and stupid drunk bitches. So now my Sunday is all about arguments and misery. One sided arguments i should say cause im not with that drama BS !!!

Sucks today though cause some random drunk bitch at the party put her leg between my arms in a pic i was already posed for and now the wife’s killin me like i did something. I hate alcoholism and stupid drunk bitches. So now my Sunday is all about arguments and misery. One sided arguments i should say cause im not with that drama BS !!!
well if it bothers her then she still loves you, but dont let her grind you down, once they get away with it that will be the norm

Bitches love to bitch. Just say your peace then drop it and go about your day as a happy person. Never let someone steal your smile .

Bitches love to bitch. Just say your peace then drop it and go about your day as a happy person. Never let someone steal your smile .

Done and done brother, still gotta deal with DCF thanks to her oldest daughter calling and saying a bunch of lies. Fruckin Drama !
we just git this great information as we were waiting in line at a restaurant to eat dinner at a nice place. Screwed our stomachs up so bad we had to put it all in Boxes to bring home.

Last edited:
Done and done brother, still gotta deal with DCF thanks to her oldest daughter calling and saying a bunch of lies. Fruckin Drama !
we just git this great information as we were waiting in line at a restaurant to eat dinner at a nice place. Screwed our stomachs up so bad we had to put it all in Boxes to bring home.
Dcfs is a bitch and will take several months to get rid of them . Even though its shitty now you'll laugh later. Idk if that daughter lives with you, but id get a restraining order on her to make her life hell. Say you feel threatened because she's making fake reports or something and I wouldn't ever talk to her again ..u dig your own grave

Dcfs is a bitch and will take several months to get rid of them . Even though its shitty now you'll laugh later. Idk if that daughter lives with you, but id get a restraining order on her to make her life hell. Say you feel threatened because she's making fake reports or something and I wouldn't ever talk to her again ..u dig your own grave

Hell no she doesn’t live with us shes already lied and put her mom in jail once before and we know shes the one who made the false report so were gonna have our lawyer push for max punishment which it’s a 3rd degree felony so hopefully she’ll get some kinda punishment for this BS. shes 20 and completely out of her tree mentally. Hates white people(shes white) but its ok because she gets black dick crammed in her by her cheating black “baby daddy”,practices witchcraft, tells her mom to eat a dick and rot, etc. etc. real winner ya know

d06e519ee9afa2d58536d3b1cd2c55e1.jpg

38f4a1b2d4836feb1f6cdc424bad0f2e.jpg

ffd839b0f4c76e7879e7e33421e42c8e.jpg

Went to a great restaurant last night and before we got the call that ruined it i got a few pics of this lil guy they have there.

Hell no she doesn’t live with us shes already lied and put her mom in jail once before and we know shes the one who made the false report so were gonna have our lawyer push for max punishment which it’s a 3rd degree felony so hopefully she’ll get some kinda punishment for this BS. shes 20 and completely out of her tree mentally. Hates white people(shes white) but its ok because she gets black dick crammed in her by her cheating black “baby daddy”,practices witchcraft, tells her mom to eat a dick and rot, etc. etc. real winner ya know
Man these younger kids have no fuckin clue whats going on or why their lives are so bad , I'm sorry you're going through all this shit . If she is that kind of person simply put a tracking device on her car or something then call the police with the location saying a person driving whatever is driving erratically and may be drunk. Boom sooner or later someone will get arrested

Get Shredded!
Literally "Chillin"..

Just had a full replacement of A/C system/furnace installed. Old one was 25 yrs old. 14k later we're definitely"Chillin"
8fffbebaa680830604643e273ae3149e.jpg

Literally "Chillin"..

Just had a full replacement of A/C system/furnace installed. Old one was 25 yrs old. 14k later we're definitely"Chillin"

Aweee ! Nothing like A/C! So nice . I had to drive once , just 45min but the A/C went out....I literally soaked my extra(work outfit/interning) in cold water put it in the freezer. I took it out and had to break the clothes to get em on and jumped in , drove and within about 8 miles , I was bone dry ; stuck in wall-to-wall traffic! By the time I got home, I barely made it without passing out! Sucked bigtime! Poor ass student! LolZ

Max
Tren/Test didn’t help it was 123deg.!!

Shit when my liver was bad bad id stand and sweat while in ac. I just had cheesy potato bites from taco bell. I'm working my way up to having meat again. Hopefully by July ill be able to have a nice burger

Too poor to justify running the AC too often. Been sweating like a pig at night. Sucks because I’m ruining our brand new mattress.

Too poor to justify running the AC too often. Been sweating like a pig at night. Sucks because I’m ruining our brand new mattress.
I run mine at 71 and have the fan on in the room im in . Maybe purchase de humidifier. Or get like a cheap " memory foam pad " for 40 bucks so that takes your sweat

I run mine at 71 and have the fan on in the room im in . Maybe purchase de humidifier. Or get like a cheap " memory foam pad " for 40 bucks so that takes your sweat

Well the mattress is memory foam, I actually think that’s part of the problem. I think it makes me sweat more. And I don’t know if the gear makes it worse too or not but it certainly seems like it. That ontop of already being a sweaty guy, leaves my side of the bed literally drenched. It feels like someone pissed the bed.

Well the mattress is memory foam, I actually think that’s part of the problem. I think it makes me sweat more. And I don’t know if the gear makes it worse too or not but it certainly seems like it. That ontop of already being a sweaty guy, leaves my side of the bed literally drenched. It feels like someone pissed the bed.
I'm not on gear but I feel that shit. You should probably get bloods . Could just be high red count or somethin stupid . Could be your liver . Never know what your body is doing inside unless you have beans

Maybe get a lasko cyclone fan . I have one it has a remote and it blows so hard it'll move your fuckin pictures on the wall. Like 45 bucks but awesome . It can take a hit too

Literally "Chillin"..

Hells yeah brother
Crank it up, i love getting a new unit and ducts cleaned out. Its like breathing fresh air for the first time.

Shit when my liver was bad bad id stand and sweat while in ac. I just had cheesy potato bites from taco bell. I'm working my way up to having meat again. Hopefully by July ill be able to have a nice burger

Damn bro that suks, i hope you recover quickly and most importantly all the way good values.

Back