• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

HORY S**T. The worst fight of all time

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Look at this trainwreck

My God, this makes Mayweather vs Logan Paul look like GOLD.

WTF is going on lately w sports?

All of it is Rubbish.

[h=1]Official Celebrity Boxing
Lamar Odom vs Aaron Carter
Official PPV Live Stream[/h]
https://www.fite.tv/watch/celebrity...vYO1FZ0WnDCp4JtMSIxfxgF7pbY-xLhikOhzaSkKeS8hA

safe_image.php

xLamar_Odom.jpg.pagespeed.ic.Ul3MBJ4s27.webp

xAaron_Carter.jpg.pagespeed.ic.nFUnBj4gDo.webp

Lmao wasn’t Aaron Carter in NYSNC?

Either that or the backdoor boys (Backstrett Boys)

One of those shitty boy bands, or a relative at least LOL

thats was entertaining , lolz, witherspoon was very classy just toyed with him no power punches, the co main was good. I wouldnt use head gear with those 23oz gloves thats some heavy gloves, I train with 16s and hitting the bag with 18 feels super heavy

The last time I heard anything about Lamar Odom he OD'd at a whore house in Nevada and almost died.

The last time I heard anything about Lamar Odom he OD'd at a whore house in Nevada and almost died.
I'm surprised they let him fight are do anything physical with his medical history

I'm surprised they let him fight are do anything physical with his medical history
There is no way it was sanctioned by an athletic commission because they would never let them fight with a 65lb weight difference.

Back