• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

The Shreddy-Spaghetti Lokthan Extravaganza

IML Gear Cream!
So something interesting happened today.

This morning in the car I was stretching out my arms like anyone does when you wake up. I got real deep into it and BAM the loudest, deepest pop that’s ever happened to my shoulder let alone my whole body.

I was audible because I honestly thought I probably just made my shoulder worse.

Fast forward to tonight’s workout, doing warm ups. As I’m doing my usual routine I notice I shoulder and whole left side of my body feels different.

I do some lateral raises and where is usually have some discomfort there was nothing.

So I go to the seated shoulder press and try it with no weeight then up to 65lbs up to 95lbs with NO pain. I would have buckled under the bar last week. Nada.

Tried flat bench(no weight) no pain
Incline bench (no weight) no pain.

Like something happened this morning when it popped but I hope it stays. I actually got a pump tonight in my left bicep because it wasn’t hurting. Usually my bicep felt like there was a tight rope around it, now nothing.

Can’t believe it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome man! You must have something that was really out of place. Hopefully it stays for you

Excellent bro. 👍

So something interesting happened today.

This morning in the car I was stretching out my arms like anyone does when you wake up. I got real deep into it and BAM the loudest, deepest pop that’s ever happened to my shoulder let alone my whole body.

I was audible because I honestly thought I probably just made my shoulder worse.

Fast forward to tonight’s workout, doing warm ups. As I’m doing my usual routine I notice I shoulder and whole left side of my body feels different.

I do some lateral raises and where is usually have some discomfort there was nothing.

So I go to the seated shoulder press and try it with no weeight then up to 65lbs up to 95lbs with NO pain. I would have buckled under the bar last week. Nada.

Tried flat bench(no weight) no pain
Incline bench (no weight) no pain.

Like something happened this morning when it popped but I hope it stays. I actually got a pump tonight in my left bicep because it wasn’t hurting. Usually my bicep felt like there was a tight rope around it, now nothing.

Can’t believe it

End of day snap pretty fuckin stoked with the progress so far. Only 2 weeks into diet.

c6dff6d92de2816644e6bb2f01d5e43a.jpg

End of day snap pretty fuckin stoked with the progress so far. Only 2 weeks into diet.

c6dff6d92de2816644e6bb2f01d5e43a.jpg

Okay I can’t believe how close you are to your goal dude and this early

But alllsoo....

trapcitybitchtraptrapcitybitch

Get Shredded!
Have had the similar shoulder issues since i was 13, in fact it was the reason I started lifting. I would pop my shoulder out of socket partially and will have pains at times. Doc told me I had impengment issues and will probablu never bench over 200 pounds. 4 years later I benched 315 and eairler this year I hit 400.

Strange thing is, if I don't work out or do some sort of chest and shoulder exersices, I'll have pains in my shoulders and it's almost like my shoulders are correctly fitting into the sockets.

Anyhow youre looking jacked man. Looking forward to the end of this.

Week: end of 3rd

Weight: 212.6

Side effects: estro side effects have been alleviated following 1mg adex ED

AAS:

1g test cyp/wk
100mg mast p eod
50mg tren Ace eod
200mg deca/wk
1mg adex ED

Diet: 2.9k cals

Training: no change. Still have tons of strength and endurance even while in this deficit so I’m super stoked on where we are.

Babying the shoulder still. Felt really sore today (but no actual pain) so I’m gonna take tomorrow off except cardio and my cupping session tomorrow night.

Week: end of 3rd

Weight: 212.6

Side effects: estro side effects have been alleviated following 1mg adex ED

AAS:

1g test cyp/wk
100mg mast p eod
50mg tren Ace eod
200mg deca/wk
1mg adex ED

Diet: 2.9k cals

Training: no change. Still have tons of strength and endurance even while in this deficit so I’m super stoked on where we are.

Babying the shoulder still. Felt really sore today (but no actual pain) so I’m gonna take tomorrow off except cardio and my cupping session tomorrow night.

Alright alright let’s see them abs !

Work that shoulder slowly bro. Make sure you give it enough days to rest. And you do have nice size traps. Sorry I don't post much here but I'm popping in from time to time. Keep grinding your making great progress

I don’t use anything because I eat the same exact food

Every. Single. Day.

Yea me too man. I think it’s the obsessive side of me that wants to track things. If I just stick to my diet plan I don’t have to track things :) like t2k14 said, he tracks em for us haha

Yea me too man. I think it’s the obsessive side of me that wants to track things. If I just stick to my diet plan I don’t have to track things :) like t2k14 said, he tracks em for us haha

Essactly my dude. If you print out your meal plan and weigh everything to a T and eat it all you shouldn’t have to track. Once you stay on diet to it becomes nature. Body gets hungry at the same times everyday.

Only thing that gets messy sometimes is moving around your gym meals according to your shedule

IML Gear Cream!
Only thing that gets messy sometimes is moving around your gym meals according to your shedule

This has been a struggle with me. I have to lift in the mornings sometimes so I’ve gotta switch around the meal order. It can get kind of confusing lol. But I was able to get breakfast and my preworkout meal in today before I head up to the gym. On off days, I won’t have any trouble with that. My schedule is not very consistent each week so it can be difficult sometimes.

This has been a struggle with me. I have to lift in the mornings sometimes so I’ve gotta switch around the meal order. It can get kind of confusing lol. But I was able to get breakfast and my preworkout meal in today before I head up to the gym. On off days, I won’t have any trouble with that. My schedule is not very consistent each week so it can be difficult sometimes.

Ahh see that sucks, pre weigh out stuff is all I can think about.. cramming in that much before a gym session sucks

How do you train for those traps man

How do you train for those traps man

Honestly I’ve found using the same weights(225-365) with different grips and random rep schemes has kept em growin. They just easily grow so I’m lucky in that aspect. Over the years I’ve stopped trying to lift so heavy. If things respond well to lighter weight then I don’t have a reason to be pushing it. Past 365lbs on shrugs my back starts to lose form

Usually I do something like

225x10 close grip
225x10 medium grip
275x 10 close grip
365x 8 close grip

Then burn out on 185 for a couple sets.

I’ve found they stay full when I do long sets 15-20reps of 225lbs for a couple sets

Last edited:
High volume upright rows are good too if you incorporate your traps into the movement

High volume upright rows are good too if you incorporate your traps into the movement

My biceps cry in upright row. I have tender bicep. Had to stop curling heavy as well.

Week: 4

Weight: 213.8

Side effects: none

AAS:

1g test cyp/wk
100mg mast p eod
50mg tren Ace eod
1ml tren/eq base ED
1mg adex ED

diet: 2.9k cals. Pretty dope that we haven’t heard to adjust diet and it’s been 4 weeks now. Still have good strength and endurance to last me whole workouts still. But we’ve upped cardio and the next step after that will be a very slight calorie drop.

Training: shoulder still feels great except for some soreness so I got a shoulder workout today.

Going to do the same movements I was doing while it was injured but I’m going to try a few sets of shoulder press with extremely low weight to keep it recovering.

Legs are starting to see some loss. I was driving and rubbed the inside of my leg and realized how much blubber I had lost.

d9dc7213b9ab9051d8e0fab98cae67cb.jpg
a7bbadbccaf77bfd8ca4d764e2f83b80.jpg

Honestly I’ve found using the same weights(225-365) with different grips and random rep schemes has kept em growin. They just easily grow so I’m lucky in that aspect. Over the years I’ve stopped trying to lift so heavy. If things respond well to lighter weight then I don’t have a reason to be pushing it. Past 365lbs on shrugs my back starts to lose form

Usually I do something like

225x10 close grip
225x10 medium grip
275x 10 close grip
365x 8 close grip

Then burn out on 185 for a couple sets.

I’ve found they stay full when I do long sets 15-20reps of 225lbs for a couple sets

Spot on man. Just some consistent weight with some different grips. I really only do shrugs and like you will toss in upright rows every other workout. To me traps are apot like calfs. Just really basic heavy movements but more consistent thru the work week. Ill hit traps twide a week.

Back