• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

25g pin

M0nstar

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Is it just my muscle or is 25g pin hard to get oil out?

I have alot of scar tissue in some places and if I hit those spots it's definitely harder to push. One of my glutes especially.

Depends on quality of the pin and syringe in my opinion. I mainly use 25 g and sometimes for no apparent reason it can be extremely hard to push the oil out. Seems to happen more for me in the shoulders. Most times it isn't too bad. I have used exel and BD

I have alot of scar tissue in some places and if I hit those spots it's definitely harder to push. One of my glutes especially.
I was just about to say the same thing @Bigtoe. If you pin the same spots, over time you'll build scar tissue internally that you can't see or feel. If you hit a tough spot that has scar tissue, it is harder to push the oil in that area.

The advantage of using a 25g much easier to put the needle in your body

The disadvantage of using a 25g much longer to push the oil out

True but sometimes if you push the oil out too fast you have a higher chance for PIP or an abscess. Then again you don't want to feel like you are going to break the needle off or bust the syringe because you have to apply so much pressure to get the oil out.

True but sometimes if you push the oil out too fast you have a higher chance for PIP or an abscess. Then again you don't want to feel like you are going to break the needle off or bust the syringe because you have to apply so much pressure to get the oil out.

Yes pushing the oil out slowly has its own advantage. But sometimes pushing hard and holding it that long makes your hand a little shaky, and you’ll get pretty bad PIP if you cant hold the needle straight.

25x1" and sometimes 27g are all i use ever
My wife does her trt pins with a slin pin. Takes s minute to drsw in a 28/29 but it works

IML Gear Cream!
23 ga. 1.5 in. and no problem getting oil out. I know it's a big rig, but getting deeper and the bigger ga. keeps u from having to strain/shake, which causes pip imo. it's not for everyone, but it's just what works the best for me overall- all things considered. Used to use 25 ga. 1 in. and maybe the bigger rig goes thru the old scar tissue- actually have to be careful not to push too fast- and for me BD is the best- all things considered. Just like the rest of this shit, u have to experiment- try it- if u don't like it, go back to 25x1.

I've noticed less injection pain with 25's vs a 23g and found that MCT goes thru 25's pretty well vs GSO.

MCT goes through easy. I am using sesame oil, and it takes forever. I heat the syringe under hot water for three minutes, and it helps a lot. Like they said above, a steady hand helps also. I know this from experience.:banghead:

Could be the oil. I use GC and he uses MCT oil. I use 30g slin pins no problem. Sometimes I heat the oil a little under sink but not always. Either way it goes through fine.

I've noticed less injection pain with 25's vs a 23g and found that MCT goes thru 25's pretty well vs GSO.

Agreed. But I also notice if I go into scar tissue it doesn’t matter what carrier oil, the oil just wont push through in a 25g. Frustrating sometimes because I have to re-inject and change the needle. Happened in my shoulders and glutes recently and was just standing there sweating. I know we all been there lol. Not a fan of 23g, I get more pip from the actual puncture than the oil sometimes.

Agreed. But I also notice if I go into scar tissue it doesn’t matter what carrier oil, the oil just wont push through in a 25g. Frustrating sometimes because I have to re-inject and change the needle. Happened in my shoulders and glutes recently and was just standing there sweating. I know we all been there lol. Not a fan of 23g, I get more pip from the actual puncture than the oil sometimes.

Some places it just won't go. I'm the same have to pull out and make another hole. Just wondering how long do you take to pin each ml? I literally take 30 seconds per Ml always have.

On my second cycle here ... Using 25 , gauge after my first injection I had to let the wife in on the extra curricular activities going on,I can’t push it glutei in myself . Started going in thru my delta which became somewhat manageable by myself but I shake like crazy and get a decent amount of blood each time so I’ve her help again... trying 23g soon to see if it helps

On my second cycle here ... Using 25 , gauge after my first injection I had to let the wife in on the extra curricular activities going on,I can’t push it glutei in myself . Started going in thru my delta which became somewhat manageable by myself but I shake like crazy and get a decent amount of blood each time so I’ve her help again... trying 23g soon to see if it helps
You know 23G is bigger right?

How will a bigger pin help? Other than leave more scar tissue.
Delts suck. I can't even reach my opposite delt anymore so id never be able to pin them nowadays and id never let anyone ELSE pin me with anything bigger than a slin pin.

Some places it just won't go. I'm the same have to pull out and make another hole. Just wondering how long do you take to pin each ml? I literally take 30 seconds per Ml always have.

If I can actually push it 30 seconds. But if not about 2-3 minutes. It is moving just really really slowly

I have used 25 for a while. I throw it in a cup of water that I microwaved for 30 seconds. Still sometimes it can be a bit challenging to get oil in me. Seems like I wiggle the needle around too much and possibly causing more damage than than the reason why I went went a smaller pin. I have switched too 23 guage and seem to like them better. A little bit smoother and more steady in my hands. But everyone is different. Everyone's gear is different and scar tissue and what not.

I have used 25 for a while. I throw it in a cup of water that I microwaved for 30 seconds. Still sometimes it can be a bit challenging to get oil in me. Seems like I wiggle the needle around too much and possibly causing more damage than than the reason why I went went a smaller pin. I have switched too 23 guage and seem to like them better. A little bit smoother and more steady in my hands. But everyone is different. Everyone's gear is different and scar tissue and what not.

Im assuming it took you guys quite a few pins before you started having scar tissue problems, right?

What kind of gear are you guys getting that you have to heat it up? I have never had to heat up gear for any size pin.

Ive got certain spots on my glutes that a nice sharp 25g will push the skin way in before it will go through and it'll creak and squeak all the way in

I used 23 g for the first time what a difference, really smooth had to slow down the injection. Hopefully it stays that way

Back