• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

First Cycle; COMPLETE plan and results included. 2nd cycle coming up; please assist!

LordBlack

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello all;

I just finished a first-time 16 week cycle as follows. Details and pictures below.

My initial goals were to run Test to help me recover in the gym. When I started I could not recover from a basic workout for at least 5-6 days and I was always sore. I could not put on lean mass and even with a strict diet, could barely lose fat. I had been through a few very aggressive cardio and dieting runs, and all it did was make me skinny fat. My libido sucked wind. I had mild ED and was using V and C to get things going.

That’s when I got a real blood test including Estradiol. I was blown away; Total test was 400 and Estrogen was over 35. I was becoming an old lady.
After I added Proviron, my free test increased to over 3.5% and total test was over 3000, however acne sides made me drop.

I added Tren-Ace 2 months in to increase my results. All I can say is WOW. I had very low sides and took care of myself in diet and ancillaries, and responded very well to it. I miss it as now I'm losing hardness and definition, but through continual workouts and high protein intake, I've kept most of my gains.

I added a low-dose of Deca 2 months in because of shoulder pain, per a very accomplished pro lifter. I made a few mistakes early on as I got very strong quickly but did not properly stretch my delts and shoulders. I tried skipping it but the pain would return. My next cycle I plan on going lighter so this will be less of an issue. I've also got my stretching down to a habit.

So, my fundamental goal of a re-comp was met. I want to continue this and get shredded. I CANNOT STRESS ENOUGH how important a dunk-tank body fat test was to my progress. For the first 10 weeks, the scale BARELY moved but I was replacing the fat with lean and would have never known by looking. I got tested every 2-3 weeks as there is a truck in my area. This was my most important motivation and kept me on track.

I am ready to begin my new cycle; and I need your advice. My goal is to get just above 10% body fat, and to get actually smaller in the chest as my wife wants me to look like more like Beckham, and not the hulk. I have Tren Ace, Deca, Masteron, Test-P, Proviron and HgH (pharma) available, but am open to anything you guys recommend.

I still have a bit of belly fat, and my legs are small in relation to my torso. I’ll be slowly increasing my leg days to two a week and increasing intensity as my sciatic nerve handles it. Any help here would be super appreciated.

I am currently on PCT (8 weeks) with 20mg Novaldex daily and low-dose test (150mg/week) and am ready to start cycle #2. I have kept most of my mass and have added a small amount of fat. I will take in everything you guys tell me and come up with a plan and carefully document it for you to see. Please hit me up with feedback and any questions here.

Thanks in advance and I look forward to being part of the “family” here.
-LB

Month 1:
500mg test-P / week

Month 2:
500mg test-P / week
50mg Proviron daily

Month 3:
250mg test-P / week
50mg Proviron daily
75mg Tren-Ace / eod
80mg Deca / week
6 units HgH / daily

Month 4:
250mg test-P / week
50mg Proviron daily
600mg Tren-Ace / week
80mg Deca / week
8 units HgH / daily

Supplements:
Joint-RX for joints
N2Guard to protect under Tren/Deca
Soy Lecithin 1600mg/day for semen volume
Saw Palmetto/Pygeum caps 6/day for semen volume
Horny Goat Weed/Maca/Macuna blend caps 3/day for sexual health / stamina
Zinc 150mg/day for semen volume and prostate
Curcumin for pain control; worked better than Advil
2 X Kre-alkalyn EFX on workout days; added pumps and reps
Magnesium / Potassium blend caps 2/day for water control
Hydroxycut Black 2-4 / day

Diet:
Adjusted my calories UP as my BMR raised
Macros; 50% Protein / 25% Fat / 25% Carbs
BCAAs: (BCAA Free / Berry flavor Scivation)
14g morning drink (2 scoops)
28g during workouts (4 scoops)
14g afternoon (2 scoops)
Dropped to almost no carbs / carb cycling last month

Notes / Ancillary:
49 Years old, 5’ 9” height
AI (Aromasin) 12.5mg eod for Estrogen Control
Caber .5mg /week to control sides from Tren
Blood work taken monthly

Side effects:
Had to control the Aromasin to keep my Estrogen from dipping too low; frequent blood tests helped alot.
Initial test showed I dropped my Estrogen to below 10, kept it at 15-25 thereafter.
Slight hair loss on Proviron 50mg/day. BIG hair loss at 100mg/day
High test (500mg/week) caused cystic acne in my thighs. Hurt like hell and was disgusting.
Tren initially made me super tired; that faded a week out.
Tren took my stamina away; fixed that with super-dosing caffeine at pre-workout
Tren made me feel like super-man. I also felt super Alpha, especially around hot women.
Then made me strong AF. Went from 140 bench to 250 in the last 2 months.
HgH initially made my blood sugar crash. That faded after week 2.
HgH made me sleep like a freaking teenager. I had to set two alarm clocks sometimes.
HgH made my grey hairs grown in black, and more new hair to come in.
Deca made me hungry AF.
Proviron made my muscles hard, and I got vascular.
Proviron increased libido substantially days I would take it.
Libido was astronomical. I can’t even describe the feeling.
Caber made me able to have sex again within 10 minutes at full strength.
Supplements made my orgasms and cum volume amazing.

Workouts:
4-6 times/week
Heavy on the chest and arms and all deltoids; worked groups 2x a week.
Light on leg work due to sciatic nerve pinch that I'm dealing with now
Cardio: LISS (Low impact steady state) walking with weight vest

Results:
Beginning BMR: 1947 cals/day
Beginning weight: 207.3 lbs
Fat mass: 60.15 lbs
Lean mass: 147.15 lbs
Body fat percentage: 29.1%

Finishing weight: 196.4 lbs
Fat mass: 37.5 lbs
Lean mass: 158.9 lbs
Body fat percentage: 19.1%
Ending BMR: 2069 cals/day

BMR Increase; 122 calories
Weight loss: 10.9 lbs
Fat loss: 22.65 lbs
Bodyfat loss: 34.3%
Lean mass gains: 11.75

Pictures; 3 mos in:
IMG_7990.jpg

4 months in:
gymprofilepic.jpg

First off welcome. 2nd your all over the place with your cycle. Tren and Deca in your first cycle? Then hgh for only two months? Not really worth it, too short of a run to really get the benefits from it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First off welcome. 2nd your all over the place with your cycle. Tren and Deca in your first cycle? Then hgh for only two months? Not really worth it, too short of a run to really get the benefits from it.

What you are seeing here is me introducing compounds carefully and slowly lower doses so that I can see how they affected me. This wasn't a fully loaded cycle it was a good start and I need advice on my second cycle.

HGH supplier ran out now I have a good supply and do not ever plan on stopping.

Thanks

Bump.. Anyone?

Bump; anyone? Much appreciated..
Hello all;

I just finished a first-time 16 week cycle as follows. Details and pictures below.

My initial goals were to run Test to help me recover in the gym. When I started I could not recover from a basic workout for at least 5-6 days and I was always sore. I could not put on lean mass and even with a strict diet, could barely lose fat. I had been through a few very aggressive cardio and dieting runs, and all it did was make me skinny fat. My libido sucked wind. I had mild ED and was using V and C to get things going.

That’s when I got a real blood test including Estradiol. I was blown away; Total test was 400 and Estrogen was over 35. I was becoming an old lady.
After I added Proviron, my free test increased to over 3.5% and total test was over 3000, however acne sides made me drop.

I added Tren-Ace 2 months in to increase my results. All I can say is WOW. I had very low sides and took care of myself in diet and ancillaries, and responded very well to it. I miss it as now I'm losing hardness and definition, but through continual workouts and high protein intake, I've kept most of my gains.

I added a low-dose of Deca 2 months in because of shoulder pain, per a very accomplished pro lifter. I made a few mistakes early on as I got very strong quickly but did not properly stretch my delts and shoulders. I tried skipping it but the pain would return. My next cycle I plan on going lighter so this will be less of an issue. I've also got my stretching down to a habit.

So, my fundamental goal of a re-comp was met. I want to continue this and get shredded. I CANNOT STRESS ENOUGH how important a dunk-tank body fat test was to my progress. For the first 10 weeks, the scale BARELY moved but I was replacing the fat with lean and would have never known by looking. I got tested every 2-3 weeks as there is a truck in my area. This was my most important motivation and kept me on track.

I am ready to begin my new cycle; and I need your advice. My goal is to get just above 10% body fat, and to get actually smaller in the chest as my wife wants me to look like more like Beckham, and not the hulk. I have Tren Ace, Deca, Masteron, Test-P, Proviron and HgH (pharma) available, but am open to anything you guys recommend.

I still have a bit of belly fat, and my legs are small in relation to my torso. I’ll be slowly increasing my leg days to two a week and increasing intensity as my sciatic nerve handles it. Any help here would be super appreciated.

I am currently on PCT (8 weeks) with 20mg Novaldex daily and low-dose test (150mg/week) and am ready to start cycle #2. I have kept most of my mass and have added a small amount of fat. I will take in everything you guys tell me and come up with a plan and carefully document it for you to see. Please hit me up with feedback and any questions here.

Thanks in advance and I look forward to being part of the “family” here.
-LB

Month 1:
500mg test-P / week

Month 2:
500mg test-P / week
50mg Proviron daily

Month 3:
250mg test-P / week
50mg Proviron daily
75mg Tren-Ace / eod
80mg Deca / week
6 units HgH / daily

Month 4:
250mg test-P / week
50mg Proviron daily
600mg Tren-Ace / week
80mg Deca / week
8 units HgH / daily

Supplements:
Joint-RX for joints
N2Guard to protect under Tren/Deca
Soy Lecithin 1600mg/day for semen volume
Saw Palmetto/Pygeum caps 6/day for semen volume
Horny Goat Weed/Maca/Macuna blend caps 3/day for sexual health / stamina
Zinc 150mg/day for semen volume and prostate
Curcumin for pain control; worked better than Advil
2 X Kre-alkalyn EFX on workout days; added pumps and reps
Magnesium / Potassium blend caps 2/day for water control
Hydroxycut Black 2-4 / day

Diet:
Adjusted my calories UP as my BMR raised
Macros; 50% Protein / 25% Fat / 25% Carbs
BCAAs: (BCAA Free / Berry flavor Scivation)
14g morning drink (2 scoops)
28g during workouts (4 scoops)
14g afternoon (2 scoops)
Dropped to almost no carbs / carb cycling last month

Notes / Ancillary:
49 Years old, 5’ 9” height
AI (Aromasin) 12.5mg eod for Estrogen Control
Caber .5mg /week to control sides from Tren
Blood work taken monthly

Side effects:
Had to control the Aromasin to keep my Estrogen from dipping too low; frequent blood tests helped alot.
Initial test showed I dropped my Estrogen to below 10, kept it at 15-25 thereafter.
Slight hair loss on Proviron 50mg/day. BIG hair loss at 100mg/day
High test (500mg/week) caused cystic acne in my thighs. Hurt like hell and was disgusting.
Tren initially made me super tired; that faded a week out.
Tren took my stamina away; fixed that with super-dosing caffeine at pre-workout
Tren made me feel like super-man. I also felt super Alpha, especially around hot women.
Then made me strong AF. Went from 140 bench to 250 in the last 2 months.
HgH initially made my blood sugar crash. That faded after week 2.
HgH made me sleep like a freaking teenager. I had to set two alarm clocks sometimes.
HgH made my grey hairs grown in black, and more new hair to come in.
Deca made me hungry AF.
Proviron made my muscles hard, and I got vascular.
Proviron increased libido substantially days I would take it.
Libido was astronomical. I can’t even describe the feeling.
Caber made me able to have sex again within 10 minutes at full strength.
Supplements made my orgasms and cum volume amazing.

Workouts:
4-6 times/week
Heavy on the chest and arms and all deltoids; worked groups 2x a week.
Light on leg work due to sciatic nerve pinch that I'm dealing with now
Cardio: LISS (Low impact steady state) walking with weight vest

Results:
Beginning BMR: 1947 cals/day
Beginning weight: 207.3 lbs
Fat mass: 60.15 lbs
Lean mass: 147.15 lbs
Body fat percentage: 29.1%

Finishing weight: 196.4 lbs
Fat mass: 37.5 lbs
Lean mass: 158.9 lbs
Body fat percentage: 19.1%
Ending BMR: 2069 cals/day

BMR Increase; 122 calories
Weight loss: 10.9 lbs
Fat loss: 22.65 lbs
Bodyfat loss: 34.3%
Lean mass gains: 11.75

Pictures; 3 mos in:
View attachment 25349

4 months in:
View attachment 25348

That's a crazy first cycle lol and hate to tell you you don't look impressive

The reason why you are not getting answers (my guess) is because new guys come in here with the most off the wall complicated cycles you would not even see a pro run.

And once we start giving advice, then the new guy gets defensive then starts arguing with vets that have been doing this for decades and it just turns into a waste of their time.

My advice?

Second cycle should be based on your goals but you can never go wrong with:
600mg short ester test per week
300mg of NPP per week
50mg a day of anavar

Run for 12 weeks.

BTW, N2Guard is complete junk

The reason why you are not getting answers (my guess) is because new guys come in here with the most off the wall complicated cycles you would not even see a pro run.

And once we start giving advice, then the new guy gets defensive then starts arguing with vets that have been doing this for decades and it just turns into a waste of their time.

My advice?

Second cycle should be based on your goals but you can never go wrong with:
600mg short ester test per week
300mg of NPP per week
50mg a day of anavar

Run for 12 weeks.

BTW, N2Guard is complete junk
First off he's right take the N2G and throw it in the garbage, don't waste your money. I read your whole post twice, wow! To answer everything I would have to have taken notes and I'm too busy for that. But I'll try my best. First off your using too many compounds for where you're at. And 80 Mgs a week of Deca??? That's a useless dose. From what I remember you're looking to loose bf, put on some muscle, loose size in your chest(this is definitely a weird one), keep your libido high, stop balding, limit sides. OK here goes........
First off you should put in test for your whole run it can be cyp, e, or prop(if you don't mind all the injections). If 500 really is too much because you're getting acne then use it at 300 Mgs, but keep it in there. Sounds like you need to stay on a replacement dose of test all the time, like 150 Mgs of test a week when not cycling, since your numbers with nothing are so low. The tren is awsome like you said, especially for loosing bf and gaining muscle, if you are going to use tren ace 50 Mgs a day I like the best but you could do 75-100 eod. I don't experience the sides everyone complains of on tren either so I've used it for long periods of time at times.
Personally, I think your calories are too low, under 2000, even while dieting is low for a guy. I would bump it to like 2500 but that also depends on your metabolism which I have no idea about. But, if your using gh, and if you are going to commit to using gh commit. Gh works best over long periods of time, 6 months a year. An 8 week cycle of GH is useless. But the gh will eat bf so you really need to up your food intake. Eat 2500 calories of the right food and see how you do you can adjust up or down from there. Also, don't ever go 0 carbs, I think you said that. Low carbs are one thing 0 carbs another, don't do it. As for shrinking your chest, first time I ever got this question but I assume stop training it or use woman's amount of weight. OK, I tried my best but dude, that was a ton of info.
If I was you this is what I would do:
500 Mgs of test a week
50 Mgs tren a a day
300-400 Mgs of Deca a week
And the gh. If you can't look good on that go become a beach volleyball player or something, lol. Seriously, good luck.

Oh and for the balding issue, finesteride does wonders for me.

Do your own research, dont blindly follow anyone!!!!

First off he's right take the N2G and throw it in the garbage, don't waste your money. I read your whole post twice, wow! To answer everything I would have to have taken notes and I'm too busy for that. But I'll try my best. First off your using too many compounds for where you're at. And 80 Mgs a week of Deca??? That's a useless dose. From what I remember you're looking to loose bf, put on some muscle, loose size in your chest(this is definitely a weird one), keep your libido high, stop balding, limit sides. OK here goes........
First off you should put in test for your whole run it can be cyp, e, or prop(if you don't mind all the injections). If 500 really is too much because you're getting acne then use it at 300 Mgs, but keep it in there. Sounds like you need to stay on a replacement dose of test all the time, like 150 Mgs of test a week when not cycling, since your numbers with nothing are so low. The tren is awsome like you said, especially for loosing bf and gaining muscle, if you are going to use tren ace 50 Mgs a day I like the best but you could do 75-100 eod. I don't experience the sides everyone complains of on tren either so I've used it for long periods of time at times.
Personally, I think your calories are too low, under 2000, even while dieting is low for a guy. I would bump it to like 2500 but that also depends on your metabolism which I have no idea about. But, if your using gh, and if you are going to commit to using gh commit. Gh works best over long periods of time, 6 months a year. An 8 week cycle of GH is useless. But the gh will eat bf so you really need to up your food intake. Eat 2500 calories of the right food and see how you do you can adjust up or down from there. Also, don't ever go 0 carbs, I think you said that. Low carbs are one thing 0 carbs another, don't do it. As for shrinking your chest, first time I ever got this question but I assume stop training it or use woman's amount of weight. OK, I tried my best but dude, that was a ton of info.
If I was you this is what I would do:
500 Mgs of test a week
50 Mgs tren a a day
300-400 Mgs of Deca a week
And the gh. If you can't look good on that go become a beach volleyball player or something, lol. Seriously, good luck.

Oh and for the balding issue, finesteride does wonders for me.

Oh I just saw something, your not on pct, your still on 150 Mgs of test. The noveldex is not needed. And what you experienced (your estrogen going too low) is why I don't like ai's like aromesin. I prefer 10-20 Mgs of noveldex with 50 Mgs of proviron to control estrogen sides. Unless you are really trying to achieve a very hard look or you are a bodybuilder competing then ai's can be very helpful.

isn't his bf too high?

---sorry for the bump but this first cycle just completely blew my mind

ABSOLUTELY! For now, before my next cycle, I'm running 450mg of DNP a day; I'm losing 2-3 lbs of fat a week and I feel demolished. Perfect timing between cycles; I just do lightweight / high volume and tons of stretches.. I'll be 15% BF within 3 weeks. Then, I'll go back hard..

Regarding Deca, the small dose does help my shoulder pain to the point that it doesn't interrupt my workouts. I found that even 50mg/week can do that. I can tell after a week if I skipped it.

You guys are very helpful here; thanks for everything!

isn't his bf too high?

---sorry for the bump but this first cycle just completely blew my mind

IML Gear Cream!
That's great mate
We all just want everyone to be as well-informed and safe!
At least now you know how your body reacts to deca and other compounds.

Cheers to a successful cycle

Back