• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Testo, primo, anavar. Adding proviron ?

nattyhalf

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi guys

Im currently running 200mg test, 500mg primo and 50mg anavar. Feeling great on this dosage. I got some proviron aswell and wondering if i should add it to the mix. Have anyone tried this ? My shbg (7 nmol/l. Range 8-60 nmol/l) is already low from what im running now and im afraid proviron will crash it.

Hi guys

Im currently running 200mg test, 500mg primo and 50mg anavar. Feeling great on this dosage. I got some proviron aswell and wondering if i should add it to the mix. Have anyone tried this ? My shbg (7 nmol/l. Range 8-60 nmol/l) is already low from what im running now and im afraid proviron will crash it.

I personally run 50mg proviron year round so it’s in every cycle I do anyway.

I agreen with A front, if you can afford it ? Mast E seems to work better for me and is better cost effective. That is if your hairline can take it ?

No need for proviron with primo and anavar already in there. That’s a lot of dht. Adding proviron sounds stressful on your prostate.

Is not necessary but i love to use proviron all my cycles 50 to 100mg to help sex drive. Yes Masterom is even better for this. I love both and if i can affort i use both all my cycles

don't know your age bro, but i run provi w/ all my cycles. it takes care of any libido issues i may have. but w/ what ur running, not sure it's needed. you say ur feeling great-i say if it ain't broke, don't fix it. think i would save it for when u need it- not to mention it ain't cheap.

I decided not to start on proviron cause people say its addictive, it doesn't work for some people, and finally its expensive. So yea why do you want to change a good thing? I'd add masteron to this cycle instead if you want to add something just as AMA rider suggested

Hi Guys! well hello from cold Holland.. Anybody used TESTO 300 OMEGA MEDS out of the USA just bought a 10 ampule box...seems legit as the ampules are pritty hard to fake it seems...holograms etc and pharma grade packaging so seems cool! ive done a few shots over the last few years...these days im just looking for light training and the feel good buzz, cut up a bit etc..im 67 and so this is more of a TRT Trip for me than a big bulking ride! anybody had this product? i just pinned a shot so see how it goes over the next few weeks...some sustenon is incredable so im hoping this is good gear as its a trial and error thing with UGL gear but im very positive so id appreciate any feedback ive just joined this forum..i have ordered NANDROLONE DECANOATE 250 mg for knee pain i intend to combine both ....Steve

I agreen with A front, if you can afford it ? Mast E seems to work better for me and is better cost effective. That is if your hairline can take it ?

Thanks! What dosage of masteron would you run with this cycle? I havent tried masteron before. Im not prone to MPB so i think my hairline will be okey:)

Is not necessary but i love to use proviron all my cycles 50 to 100mg to help sex drive. Yes Masterom is even better for this. I love both and if i can affort i use both all my cycles

Thanks! What dosage of masteron would you recommend to start with?

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks! What dosage of masteron would you run with this cycle? I havent tried masteron before. Im not prone to MPB so i think my hairline will be okey:)
if i remember correctly, most guys run mast. in the 4-600 range. it depends on whether you're running it just for the libido benefit or if u want to actually get the full effects. if for libido, u could run it as low as 200. if u want the full effect i would say 4 to 600. but def. watch the hair line- it was rough on mine. BUT- i'm already going bald, and u say you're not prone to MPB so...... good luck bro!

if i remember correctly, most guys run mast. in the 4-600 range. it depends on whether you're running it just for the libido benefit or if u want to actually get the full effects. if for libido, u could run it as low as 200. if u want the full effect i would say 4 to 600. but def. watch the hair line- it was rough on mine. BUT- i'm already going bald, and u say you're not prone to MPB so...... good luck bro!

Thanks buddy! Appreciate it.

How much Masteron would you have to run at the minimum dose for Anti estrogen effects?

Thats why i said mnany times most of the time we dont need AI mostly if we are using something like masteron , primo that YES reduces estrogen .

Back