• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Big Ronnie and the Little woman..

ROID

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
How long before Big R gets his heart broken ?

or do they get married.

she will dump him once she realizes they can't drive 2 blocks without getting pulled over for probable cause....:coffee:

she will dump him once she realizes they can't drive 2 blocks without getting pulled over for probable cause....:coffee:

As soon as they run his plates and sees his stats they will call for back up and a chopper guaranteed. It will look like a felony stop and she will be scared shitless. Then they will use 3 cuffs to restrain his hands behind his back. They will pat hik down and think his 2' cock is a weapon and all hell will break loose.

Russian??? Maj is in Moscow atm and i hear its going well. Russian women ftw?

This shouldn't even be in your head bro. You fall for women pretty quick huh? You don't have to answer but you ever been married?

Only twice.
Roid mentioned marriage. Won't think about it for a year like I said.

IML Gear Cream!
Russian??? Maj is in Moscow atm and i hear its going well. Russian women ftw?

Russian women need real men! If you can keep a Russian woman then you deserve her and she deserves you....

since she now knows you are on AAS if you get divorced she can take half your gear

2x!! No way bro, enjoy your time with her. :winkfinger:
Just curious because of your size, what's her weight?

PROGRESS!!!!!!!!!!
FAIL!!!! you know better than to ask that question ;)
She is tiny, has a nice figure and very pretty :winkfinger:

black guys like them thick girls.

I dated a black girl last year so I'm an expert on African Americans

PROGRESS!!!!!!!!!!

Lol! I don't mean like actual weight. I am just getting a mental picture of BR a big ass Mfer and a small chick. Like damn.... that has to hurt. Lol

PROGRESS!!!!!!!!!!

This ^^^ ^This ^^^ ^This ^^^ ^
:kiss:
Mrs. R got pics because she is a real woman who knows how to appreciate when a man is in love. My girl is 5'7". Studies have shown that redheads do have a high threshold for pain, but unlike these guys here, I know how to treat a woman right....

This ^^^ ^This ^^^ ^This ^^^ ^
:kiss:
Mrs. R got pics because she is a real woman who knows how to appreciate when a man is in love. My girl is 5'7". Studies have shown that redheads do have a high threshold for pain, but unlike these guys here, I know how to treat a woman right....

I'm with a redhead she likes her ass slapped hard and to be choked. Wont let me put it in her ass anymore tho

Back