• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Test/EQ/Deca | Unsponsored Log | DG

IML Gear Cream!
How long since your last pin? and how much test have you been using?

Also if you can donate and drop the orals. Maybe get some UDCA

How long since your last pin? and how much test have you been using?

Also if you can donate and drop the orals. Maybe get some UDCA

My last pin was Friday (EQ 375mg, Deca 225mg) Thursday 250mg Test Cyp.

500mg Test Cyp weekly

I dropped the orals after 5 weeks, and donating is on my to do list.

Bloods came back. 8 weeks in.

Good job on keeping your estradiol in check. Is your adex pharmacom? About the hematocrit, how much water are you drinking? And just go donate bro, it's quick and easy, have you checked your bp? Adex can affect liver values. Any N acetyl cystine? Better than milk thistle. Weight training can affect liver values. How are you feeling , mentaly, sexually, physically, besides your other issues like when you got sick and you just had poison ivy.

Good job on keeping your estradiol in check. Is your adex pharmacom? About the hematocrit, how much water are you drinking? And just go donate bro, it's quick and easy, have you checked your bp? Adex can affect liver values. Any N acetyl cystine? Better than milk thistle. Weight training can affect liver values. How are you feeling , mentaly, sexually, physically, besides your other issues like when you got sick and you just had poison ivy.

Yes, the Adex is Pharma, running .5mg EOD. But I don't use a pill splitter, I just bit half off the best I can haha. So some days I may get a little more or a little less.

I'm drinking roughly a gallon a day. Urine is usually pretty light or clear. Sometimes slightly yellow in the mornings.

I'll be donating this week.

Blood pressure was just checked when I went in for the Poison Ivy check up. I don't remember what it was, I have the form at home, but it was within normal ranges.

I've just running Thistle, I'll look into Acetyl Cystine.

Honestly, I feel great. Sex drive is on point. Takes a little while to finish though, so it turns into a cardio session haha. Mentally and physically I feel great. I finally get into the gym and its about nothing but lifting weights and getting a great lift in. Before I would drag my feet and be in and out within a half hour and now I can't wait to get there and my lifts have increased dramatically.

Update on the Poison Ivy. They put me on some Prednisone. 10mg tabs. 4x4, 3x3, 2x2, 1x1

Itching has gone away and the bumps have gone done drastically.

Got legs tonight, woo!

Update on the Poison Ivy. They put me on some Prednisone. 10mg tabs. 4x4, 3x3, 2x2, 1x1

Itching has gone away and the bumps have gone done drastically.

Got legs tonight, woo!

Yep, shit works wonders on oak and ivy. I had such a horrible case of oak, the dormant branches i was cutting down, not knowing it was poison ok, and the sticks cut me all over, got in my blood, game over. Prednisone saved my life for real.

3 days after last test pin of 250mg to blood draw? 1447 on 500mg total per week?

Is that correct?

3 days after last test pin of 250mg to blood draw? 1447 on 500mg total per week?

Is that correct?

I pinned 250mg Thursday morning, and had blood drawn Monday around noon. And correct, 8 weeks in.

- - - Updated - - -

Yep, shit works wonders on oak and ivy. I had such a horrible case of oak, the dormant branches i was cutting down, not knowing it was poison ok, and the sticks cut me all over, got in my blood, game over. Prednisone saved my life for real.

Yeah I started getting nervous because I had it on my face and I was worried about my eyes and and getting it in my mouth. Three days on it and its practically gone. Stuff is like magic.

10 weeks in and weight has definitely stalled. Steady 181 morning weight.

Started making a protein shake before bed with a bunch of peanut butter and a couple Oreos.

Trying to get more food in but I'm struggling.

Still feeling good, strength is still coming along and I'm definitely feeling "fuller". Will update some photos and measurements in the next couple weeks.

Update...14 weeks in

Weight has been steady, I'm roughly 185 now. I developed a little insomnia. Some claim EQ can cause anxiety, well I think this might be the case. Having some issues sleeping. I'm usually exhausted by the end of the day, work all day, the workout for a couple hours and then I've been doing yard work after yard work after yard work. So I'm usually beat by the end of the day. I go to bed usually with no issue, usually right around 10pm, and I'm up around 1am and then again around 3am...Usually awake for more than an hour throughout the night tossing and turning.

Physically I feel good. Not hitting PR's like I was in the first half of the cycle, but I'm still throwing up some good weights. Benching 225 for 10x or so, squatting 405 for 2x now.

I think I'm gonna either lower the EQ, or drop it entirely to help ease some of the anxiety. Deca is usually my go to anyways, so I'm probably extend the deca a few more weeks.

14 weeks results are in. I stopped taking EQ as it was causing my Anxiety to go through the roof. But here are my results. Will get an updated photo soon.

Measurements

Before 2/20/17 | After 5/25/17

Bicep 14 | 14.75Forearm 12 | 12.5
Chest 40 | 42.5
Waist 31 | 32
Glutes 36.5 | 37.5
Thigh 23 | 24.75
Calf 14 | 14.75

Weight 165lbs | 180lbs

Lifts

Before | After

Bench 265 x1 | 295 x2
Squat 385 x1 | 405 x2
Deadlift 405 x1 | 455 x1

I'm more impressed with my lifts and workouts than I am with my measurements, for the life of me, my arms won't grow!!! lol. I started working them directly twice a week. Bi's 2x a week, and tri's 2x a week.

I am impressed with my chest, back and lats progress though. I was doing some yard work last night and the girlfriend pointed to my spinal erectors and was like holy shit why are they bulging so much lol.

I definitely didn't eat as much as I should have, as my appetite just wasn't there, only averaged around 3k a day.

Overall, great cycle. I felt great, lifts increased all over the place, and I've received a few compliments that I look much bigger.

Back