• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

DNP Source

exerciseordie

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I hate to post this as it’s been posted so many times. That said, there are no good answers of sources that are still open that I know of. Can someone DM me a good dnp source? Or if it’s not private post it in the forum? Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hate to post this as it’s been posted so many times. That said, there are no good answers of sources that are still open that I know of. Can someone DM me a good dnp source? Or if it’s not private post it in the forum? Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Be careful with that stuff...

Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk

yeah- stuff can be toxic and land you in the ER or worse if you dont research and start out with very low dose. Meso has a few sources I think still
I did it with no issues. I could only do 2 days on/1 day off though.

Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk

I run low dose 6 weeks or so at a time. It works with good diet and you can still function. Glad i still have a stash from fortis

I run low dose 6 weeks or so at a time. It works with good diet and you can still function. Glad i still have a stash from fortis

Yeah 200mg for a few weeks worked well for me. However, I only managed to save a small stash.

Another place like fortis is bound to open up dont you think? They'll sell for a short time and then be gone.

Yeah 200mg for a few weeks worked well for me. However, I only managed to save a small stash.

Another place like fortis is bound to open up dont you think? They'll sell for a short time and then be gone.
You would think. But theres truly no telling. Its just a waiting game i suppose.

Dnp is a scarey drug.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

This one time...I ran it at 750 a day for a month.

Capped the pills myself...

My point is...its scary, its rough, it can fucking kill you.

But you have to know your tolerance and be willing to do everything to "stay safe"...like cold showers/ice baths, fans, ac 24/7. 2+gallons of water. Also dont trust anyone but yourself in terms of dosing..(I also went from 15% to 8% via hydrostatic testing in that month)

This other time I ran at at 500mg a day with 250mg caps I bought premade. About a week in, I popped 2 caps...3 hours later i was laying in my bath tub with a 20lb bag of ice on top of me panting like a bitch in heat hoping I wouldn't die...

Still havent completely regained hearing in 1 ear and my right eye (which had suffered vision loss from a car accident) is even worse.

My point this time? Dont trust anyones shit and assume it's all overdosed because that shit will eventually peak (36 hour half life) and if its overdoses you can fucking ruin yourself.

This one time...I ran it at 750 a day for a month.

Capped the pills myself...

My point is...its scary, its rough, it can fucking kill you.

But you have to know your tolerance and be willing to do everything to "stay safe"...like cold showers/ice baths, fans, ac 24/7. 2+gallons of water. Also dont trust anyone but yourself in terms of dosing..(I also went from 15% to 8% via hydrostatic testing in that month)

This other time I ran at at 500mg a day with 250mg caps I bought premade. About a week in, I popped 2 caps...3 hours later i was laying in my bath tub with a 20lb bag of ice on top of me panting like a bitch in heat hoping I wouldn't die...

Still havent completely regained hearing in 1 ear and my right eye (which had suffered vision loss from a car accident) is even worse.

My point this time? Dont trust anyones shit and assume it's all overdosed because that shit will eventually peak (36 hour half life) and if its overdoses you can fucking ruin yourself.

Sounds like great stuff, fun times man

750 mg per day for a month is insane- lucky he didnt die
Anyone thinking they just have to try it, do 150 or 200 mg per day to start- after a few days you wont feel so stoked about DNP anymore- It does work for weight loss but at the cost of making you feel like complete shit and sweating like sweating is going out of style (way worses than tren night sweats).
Dont ever follow this idea as a good way to run this stuff

Last edited:
Actually 100 mg/day to start is better and if you can handle it, work your way up to 200 or 250 mg per day. I dont suggest going over 250 mg/day.
Also a max run of this stuff should be held to 14 days- Even at low doses this stuff accumulates and if you run longer than 14 days you are risking a trip to the ER.

Last edited:
Fucking gnarly shit. I was lean as hell but would sweat just talking.

I know a surprising number of dudes that take it to a higher level that that but like everyone else has said.

It's not a good way to do it. Short term (1 week) blast maybe. But long term nah.

The half life isnt so insanely long that 250mg accumulates to a lethal dose level unless you're maybe 100lbs.

If you wanna fear monger at least use real facts (or anecdotal evidence like my own experience) and not something absurd like "even on low dose over 14 days you're risking a trip to the er".

lol- ok- Im trying to warn people who have never used this before. Im going by what I have seen and what I have read through research. In reality, any dose (or claimed dose) for someone who hasnt used before can have serious consequences. Good for you that you didnt land in the ER but that doesnt mean someone else wont.
Be smart bros- If you have to use it, no harm in starting out low and seeing how your body reacts, then you can gauge on where to go from there.

The half life isnt so insanely long that 250mg accumulates to a lethal dose level unless you're maybe 100lbs.

If you wanna fear monger at least use real facts (or anecdotal evidence like my own experience) and not something absurd like "even on low dose over 14 days you're risking a trip to the er".

I ran it once... yes it will make you sweat worse than Tren. I started small and capped at 250mg a day. I ran a month. It sucked ass, but works well.

Worth noting I have taken it twice both times about 2 weeks at 200-400mg and went for lasik a couple months ago and was turned down because I have cataracts in both eyes. I’m 32 and she said that’s very very rare. However I have a disease and have been taking predispose for 3 years and she said this was likely the culprit. I have heard however Dnp can cause it so who knows

I have been taking dnp off and on for years a few weeks at a time. Go every year for my eye exam. Actually just went this past week. 20/20 vision, no cataracts, glaucoma etc. Not promoting dnp but just wanted to say i never had anything bad happen to my eyes from it. Everyone im sure is more or less susceptible.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
Good lord- cataracts at 32, that sucks- sorry bro- Ive seen that it can cause cataracts too but generally in a very low percentage of users and that is when they were studying DNP effects a long time ago. Still, that is another aspect I worry about, but I worry about everything.
Cant complain about DNP effects on burning fat but how I feel on it makes it not worth it to me. Others who tolerate it better than me will surely like what it does for them.
Worth noting I have taken it twice both times about 2 weeks at 200-400mg and went for lasik a couple months ago and was turned down because I have cataracts in both eyes. I’m 32 and she said that’s very very rare. However I have a disease and have been taking predispose for 3 years and she said this was likely the culprit. I have heard however Dnp can cause it so who knows

Here's a brain teaser

Was 226

Took 200mg
Monday. Wednesday Friday only!!

Went to 209

Of course I restricted carbs

More is always better

Fucking gnarly shit. I was lean as hell but would sweat just talking.

I know a surprising number of dudes that take it to a higher level that that but like everyone else has said.

It's not a good way to do it. Short term (1 week) blast maybe. But long term nah.

I have ran it multiple times. I usually like 100mg a day for 14 days. 7 days off then 14 days back on. It’s enough to work and keep side effects down. If you can handle it maybe do 200mg a day for day like 9-14.

That’s just how I run it. It doesn’t scare me at all because I take it so low dosed. I respect it and haven’t had any issues.

lol- ok- Im trying to warn people who have never used this before. Im going by what I have seen and what I have read through research. In reality, any dose (or claimed dose) for someone who hasnt used before can have serious consequences. Good for you that you didnt land in the ER but that doesnt mean someone else wont.
Be smart bros- If you have to use it, no harm in starting out low and seeing how your body reacts, then you can gauge on where to go from there.

There was a mod on another board that preached 100mg for 28 days. The only issue for me is that it fucks me sleep up enough that after a couple weeks, I’m done.

I tell people not to take it because I don’t trust people not to be morons with it.

Back