• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

What source has pins?

100%natural

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Looking to get some normal sized pins like 25g or smaller. Have some veterinary pins 22g (ouch) and some insulin pins but neither is ideal. Who is the go to for pins?

Looking to get some normal sized pins like 25g or smaller. Have some veterinary pins 22g (ouch) and some insulin pins but neither is ideal. Who is the go to for pins?
Gpz.com

Have to agree with all and say GPZ

IML Gear Cream!
Seems like they accept credit cards, PayPal and money orders. Never done one but guess I'll try a money order.

Discrete packaging?

I don’t see how they could be “better” than Amazon. Just so convenient and fast…

Discreet. Usually in a solid bag(s) inside a box.

Amazon has more blunt tips listed than sharps. You have to really watch unless you've been buying from the same vendor for awhile. Even then I've seen guys complain they got the blunts.

So that’s why I have to almost have to use a hammer to get them in. Lol I thought it was just scar tissue. Seriously though where I’m at there aren’t illegal and I just stick to the same brand been using. Just it the rebuy button and “Poof” they are there the next day.

Discreet. Usually in a solid bag(s) inside a box.

Amazon has more blunt tips listed than sharps. You have to really watch unless you've been buying from the same vendor for awhile. Even then I've seen guys complain they got the blunts.

What the Hell...
I've used VetMet for yrs...I only use BD brand...

Never 1 Problem

I’ve used Allegro medical for years. 1 ml BD syringes are cheap and the best for injecting shipping is fast too

I mean is BD not the best..??

Of all the places to save $$$...not me..

Back