• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

My first AAS ever, 40years old, Are my dosages ok?

bolic

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello all :eek:

I am man 40years old

This is first time i use Anabolics ever

I have 250mg Testo E , Dbol , And PCT

Week 1

Day 1 250mg Testo E
Day 2 250mg Testo E again
Day 3 nothing
Day 4 nothing
Day 5 250 Testo E again
Day 6 250 Testo E again
Day 7 nothing

Week 2

Now 250 Testo E3d
and Dboll 20mg daily

Week 3 same as week 2

Week4 Dbol 30mg day and 250mg Testo e E3D

Week 5 250mg Testo e E3D Dbol 15mg day

Week 6-14 only Testo e 250mg E3D

Then 10 day pause after last testo inejction

Then PCT 4 weeks , week 16-20

PCT-Week 1 and 2 Nolvadex 40g day and Clomid 100g day

PCT Week 3 and 4 Nolvadex 20g day and Clomid 50g day

Is this okey for beginner?

I will boost the Testo E first week with some extra injections, is this okey do ?. Get in more and faster of it in the body
Then do E3D only

Dbol 4 weeks total. i will start with 20mg day, use 30mg one week daily, then last week with Dbol only 15mg day

Are my PCT ok ?

I have dyslexia, sorry if i have write ´this cure bad.

I have also Multivitamins, Different types Protein powders, Day and Night, BCAA , EAA , I will take max dosage of all.
I also have Night Protein / slow protein , and Slow carbs powder
and i always eat alot and good.
Alot meat, fish, chicken. greens. , rice, pasta, potato

Will this be ok? or do i need change things?

Please help me.

im 40year old Virgin when it comes to Anabolics. Now its time build some muscles
LOL

My second cure will be testo e 500mg e3d
I start my first with 250mg only e3d with some boost first week
And Dboll 4weeks , week 2-5

I will be very happy for some help , im a little bit nervous beginner.
My dyslexia makes it hard to read also alot info, I have try read alot anyway.

thanx
and have a nice day

Last edited:
Yo! Welcome, this is the place to be to read, read ,read and learn! I’m no expert but id say just run test E for your first run partner. 400-500 mg week. See how your body handles it. Great results for me, no sides, no estrogen problems, just nice gains. I hold a little water weight, but I love the way I feel and look other wise. Enjoy this forum!

Welcome man, any other stats you can provide? If I am reading that correctly that’s a lot of Test for someone brand new to the game. In all honesty I wouldn’t even take orals for your first cycle… 500 mg test E per week split into two doses is a good start for someone new to AAS ( it was my first blast and I had amazing results). You will be able to see how your body reacts and what is needed for ancillaries or anything… as needed of course.

No sir this is awful

I don't even know who wrote this trainwreck for you sir

In Undergrad our professors had a saying for us K.I.S.S (keep it simple stupid) LOL, thats what they told us and it was true

Try doing 500mgs of Test E a week for the whole run

You can run the dbol at 20mgs and either do it for the first 30 or last 30 days

Run your PCT at 25mgs a day clomid and do it for at least 60 days. Run the nolva at 10mgs a day x60 days

At your age you prob will need more PCT, even though this is your first cycle

Don't make this complicated, it's not.

Do this:
250 mg test e Monday and 250mg Thursday.

Are you getting bloods done?
At 40 there’s a good chance you’ll qualify for trt if not now then after the cycle. It becomes harder and harder to recover as you get older. You’ll recover with or without pct if you’re going to

No sir this is awful

In Undergrad our professors had a saying for us K.I.S.S (keep it simple stupid) LOL, thats what they told us and it was true

Run your PCT at 25mgs a day clomid and do it for at least 60 days. Run the nolva at 10mgs a day x60 days

This!!
Although I'd say that at 40yo you'd do plenty good on just 375/wk(1.5ml). Some stats and training experience/Info would be nice as well. Otherwise, Welcome to the forum. Let us at the uncle z team, myself or xotg85, know how we can help in any way whether training, diet, or otherwise.

Definitely do not run that much. Get baseline bloodwork. At your age you’ll likely benefit from 300-400mg weekly. Post up baseline levels and we’ll share some more specific feedback.

Oh yeah some things called stickys,some guys took a great deal of time writing them..check those out about 1st cycles..useful stuff

Oh yeah some things called stickys,some guys took a great deal of time writing them..check those out about 1st cycles..useful stuff
Lol who reads those stinkin' stickies? :D

Yo! Welcome, this is the place to be to read, read ,read and learn! I’m no expert but id say just run test E for your first run partner. 400-500 mg week. See how your body handles it. Great results for me, no sides, no estrogen problems, just nice gains. I hold a little water weight, but I love the way I feel and look other wise. Enjoy this forum!

Hello. I have read at many Places, and everything is different what people say :(
I have Dyslexia also, hard to read for me and write. I try my best anyway.

Welcome man, any other stats you can provide? If I am reading that correctly that’s a lot of Test for someone brand new to the game. In all honesty I wouldn’t even take orals for your first cycle… 500 mg test E per week split into two doses is a good start for someone new to AAS ( it was my first blast and I had amazing results). You will be able to see how your body reacts and what is needed for ancillaries or anything… as needed of course.

I use only the first week 1g to boost , and this is wrong ? the other weeks will be every third day only. . Dboll is not good in beginning ?

No sir this is awful

Okey I will do 500mg week. Like 250mg monday, 250mg thursday? Dbol these are 10mg each, do i take two ? one at morning, one at evening ? or do i need split one ? maybe 10mg morning, 5mg day, 5mg before sleep?

PCT lover dosages , longer time right ?

Do this:
250 mg test e Monday and 250mg Thursday.

Are you getting bloods done?
At 40 there’s a good chance you’ll qualify for trt if not now then after the cycle. It becomes harder and harder to recover as you get older. You’ll recover with or without pct if you’re going to

OK , i will try this, monday , and thursday now

I want take some Dbol also, just 4 weeks, 20mg day must be ok anyways?

No i dont do bloods- I know i have low testo, because i got all the issues people have with low testo

This!!
Although I'd say that at 40yo you'd do plenty good on just 375/wk(1.5ml). Some stats and training experience/Info would be nice as well. Otherwise, Welcome to the forum. Let us at the uncle z team, myself or xotg85, know how we can help in any way whether training, diet, or otherwise.

I have ampules, they are 250mg each, i must take 250mg because of this 250mg each time i break one ampule.

Definitely do not run that much. Get baseline bloodwork. At your age you’ll likely benefit from 300-400mg weekly. Post up baseline levels and we’ll share some more specific feedback.

My ampules are 250mg each, this is why i need take two, and total will be 500mg week. It cant be to bad ? 400mg vs 500mg is not much difference ?

We have a nice section call New Members..you should check it out..

I will check that out , thanx

Thanx i will.

Lol who reads those stinkin' stickies? :D

There can be good info maybe ? :)

Gram of test for a beginner? :confused:

Only first week, because it takes time for testo e get in to the body, like 1month i have read, now i will anyway not do it. After reading what you guys told me here.

I’m pretty sure this is the same guy trolling on another account

iM Not trolling.

More info

I am a Man 40years old. My weight is 231pounds 105kg and i am [FONT=DDG_ProximaNova]. [/FONT][FONT=DDG_ProximaNova]180cm[/FONT][FONT=DDG_ProximaNova] in [/FONT][FONT=DDG_ProximaNova]feet[/FONT][FONT=DDG_ProximaNova] / 12 = 5.905512 tall

I have Gym 10years on and off.

Now i have been more than one year without gym almost, i have gym now 1month.
This time i need AAS to get stronger, I also have pretty nice gym home todays, and more time to gym. And i live near a new gym that opened two months ago.

This time i will make it good., Get strong, and get some Muscles.
Now im abit fat.

i Recently got my stuff

Day one i took 250mg testo e left leg
Day two i took 250mg testo e at right leg
Today is day three i have not take anything.

So now i need wait like 4days before i take 250mg Again ?

I will start with Dbol next week
20mg day ?
These Dbol pills are 10mg each, how do i take them daily ? what time ? Morning one ? evening one? or split some ?

250mg Test E3D is to much? E4D is better ? every 4th day ?

How long do i need wait after last injection testo to begin with PCT ? 5days? 10days? 14days?

I have read alot different answers before.

Wish you guys here help me get this right.

Thank you all alot for helping me. [/FONT]
:twothumbs: :grouphug:

Very Kind

- - - Updated - - -

Very Polite

These New Members we have are truly nice guys..
Just give them a couple of yrs and a few 100 of guys like this OP to wear you out..

Sorry,many of us have been burned out by crap like this.. PE that find a comfortable seat,put on a bib and expect to get spoon fed..
Not Me... Sorry,my time isn't thrown away with lazy ass PE,that just want to waste your time Not theirs..I Don't Spoon Feed..EVER..!
With all the fingertip available info out there today,that I never had..No....Do your homework 1st..and you have done none..

Hard..?? No I try to help the one's that help themselves..this isn't the Girl Scout Cookie Club..Get Serious.. You are injecting chemicals and compounds in your body on what other PE tell you..? WOW...REALLY

I choose who to help..I choose the one's that research and study..put in the time,and work..You have done none.. And now you've wasted my time... Won't happen Again..that I promise..

Didn't log in New Members.. didn't read any Sticks..
Sorry...for 40,you sure are pretty immature..Goodbye

Welcome bro. Please excuse anyone saying you’re trolling. Lots of that on the forums lately and people have been getting tired of wasting their breath giving advice to pricks that asked questions with no intention of ever listening…. So people are a little edgy in regards to that sometimes…

Gram of test seems like a lot for a first run. Like most said 500mgs a week does most well. It did me but I’m not going to lie, I really didn’t have any kind of mental edge in the gym until I threw Dbol into the mix about 5 weeks in, that was a game changer for me. Felt so much better with that on board especially preworkout… not saying you should or shouldn’t do anything just telling you what I did and what it did for me… best of luck man… btw you know your baseline natty test levels?

I was really wondering the same thing. When I started in my twenties I was lost and had no idea, but just spending a few days on another forum I was able to see what the first cycle should look like.

- - - Updated - - -

I was really wondering the same thing. When I started in my twenties I was lost and had no idea, but just spending a few days on another forum I was able to see what the first cycle should look like.

These New Members we have are truly nice guys..
Just give them a couple of yrs and a few 100 of guys like this OP to wear you out..

Sorry,many of us have been burned out by crap like this.. PE that find a comfortable seat,put on a bib and expect to get spoon fed..
Not Me... Sorry,my time isn't thrown away with lazy ass PE,that just want to waste your time Not theirs..I Don't Spoon Feed..EVER..!
With all the fingertip available info out there today,that I never had..No....Do your homework 1st..and you have done none..

Hard..?? No I try to help the one's that help themselves..this isn't the Girl Scout Cookie Club..Get Serious.. You are injecting chemicals and compounds in your body on what other PE tell you..? WOW...REALLY

I choose who to help..I choose the one's that research and study..put in the time,and work..You have done none.. And now you've wasted my time... Won't happen Again..that I promise..

Didn't log in New Members.. didn't read any Sticks..
Sorry...for 40,you sure are pretty immature..Goodbye
There is no poss. way this guy is serious- GOT to be a troll. I'll pretty much help ANYONE- but no, not this dude- he's fuckin w/ all of us- read between the lines fellas!

Okay, no matter the intent of the post. The consensus here is less is more. The thing I hear here is start small and work your way up. The last thing I would want at 40 is a set of ugly hairy man tits that I have to explain to PCP whose referring me to a plastic surgeon for breast tissue removal.

Compensation and how the body works is the basis for these guys posts. When foreign substances are introduced to the body, the body compensates for every microgram. What this means for you is the possibility of a range of side effects that you’ll have no idea which is there a true origin because you’ve got too many compounds going at the same time. Your only option will be to cease all administration and start over from the very beginning with one compound at a time. Please be smart with this, you’ll thank yourself later. Good luck and keep reaching out for direction its your best hope.

There is no poss. way this guy is serious- GOT to be a troll. I'll pretty much help ANYONE- but no, not this dude- he's fuckin w/ all of us- read between the lines fellas!

Rod will you help me please? I was going to run TESTC/TESTE/TRENA/TRENE/DECA/VAR/Dbol all at 1 gram twice weekly and supplements of 3 bowls of Captain Crunch, Snickers Bar, and slice of Hawaiian pizza morning and night. 12 scoops of protein powder dry followed by two raw eggs like Rocky does? Thoughts?

Get Shredded!
Rod will you help me please? I was going to run TESTC/TESTE/TRENA/TRENE/DECA/VAR/Dbol all at 1 gram twice weekly and supplements of 3 bowls of Captain Crunch, Snickers Bar, and slice of Hawaiian pizza morning and night. 12 scoops of protein powder dry followed by two raw eggs like Rocky does? Thoughts?

Man you guys making me feel dumb as fuck right about now lol… if he’s trolling then he got me…

Man you guys making me feel dumb as fuck right about now lol… if he’s trolling then he got me…

Here is something that I see with Trolls, they don’t have the energy to hit the “shift” key when using the letter “I”, for whatever reason its “i” most often and they have no understanding of sentence formation. Maybe they all went to school in Oregon?

look @ this guys handle- "bolic". Pretty sure yest. he was "small and noob". dyslexia- really? come on maaaaaaan! Good Luck w/ your bolics, small and noob. If I'm wrong, I'll freely admit it and apologize, but I don't think so.

Must have missed the quote button there- But yeah Lang that's TCEFREP(Read it backwards-lol)

No sir this is awful

This is good advice right here buddy.
Also, make sure to do blood-work so you can review all your levels and make necessary adjustments.
I generally do blood-work pre and post cycle.

Good luck and enjoy the ride.

Fuck, the guy's a troll? Guess I'm too gullible and trusting, lol.

He just seemed like a sincere, if yet kinda stupid, fellow.

thank you

Yes i have read that testo e can take 4-7 weeks before it starts work in your body.

Dboll is great use first 4weeks many have say in other forum to me. This will increase alot strenght and so.

I will do testo e 250mg every 4th day, and take 20mg Dbol 4weeks , i have 10mg pills, i will split them to half, and take 5mg 4times day.
This is what i got from another forum.

i hope this work fine ,and give good results .

Peace

Back