• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Vaxx repair protocol if you have been vaccinated already

Get Shredded!
I'll give my vaccine experience feedback. The second shot (Pfizer) knocked my dick in the dirt, but since that day in April I have had zero negative effects. My wife was in the first wave because she works at a local hospital. Also no negative effects. My father in law, a 72 year old Vietnam vet who unfortunately gets his news off the reliable (sarcasm) internet and refused to get vaccinated, is now in the ICU fighting for his life. He lives in a tiny house in our back yard and would not let us take him to the hospital for the first few days he was sick. Yesterday when he could barely stay on his feet or speak a coherent phrase my wife dragged him to the hospital. He had 38% blood oxygen levels when he was admitted. At that level he was literally killing his brain cells. The prognosis is not good. So to all you anti vaxers Fuck off with your ignorant bullshit. I wish we could have a face to face conversation about this shit so I could personally alter the bone structure of your face.

I'm sorry for what he's going through. I hope he recovers. But 2 things wrong here: you blame people who didn't get the vaccine, as you watch a 92 year old man continually deteriorate to a blood ox level of 38 before you take him to the hosojtal. then you get mad at us cause it's so bad. seriously? piss off. AT FIRST SYMPTOMS he should have been in there getting the ivermectin protocol and would probably be home by now. Own the fact you let him get so bad, and that the vax does NOT prevent you from spreading it.

Probably not the best trial strategy but it is how I feel the day after watching my father in law grasp for air. Emotions are at a boil and patience is hard to find. Plus, it has always been easier for me to feel anger than grief.

People get angry when they are hurt.

You are indeed feeling grief. The grief is what’s behind the anger.

The grief is most often from feeling Victimized.

Understanding your “anger” is part of seeing it for what it really is and helps you control it.

I'm sorry for what he's going through. I hope he recovers. But 2 things wrong here: you blame people who didn't get the vaccine, as you watch a 92 year old man continually deteriorate to a blood ox level of 38 before you take him to the hosojtal. then you get mad at us cause it's so bad. seriously? piss off. AT FIRST SYMPTOMS he should have been in there getting the ivermectin protocol and would probably be home by now. Own the fact you let him get so bad, and that the vax does NOT prevent you from spreading it.

I was against getting vaccinated. Bc I don’t like being told what to do with my body.

But I did get vaccinated bc last thing I want is to die from COVID. Not going down like that...

My feeling is, why not get it?

So long as it doesn’t make you sick, it can only help.

I just don’t know if the vaccine will have an adverse effect. It hasn’t so far, but it is a concern.

Good info as always Christian

I have a product coming in the near future which contains many of those ingredients and will be used to help treat and heal from covid. You can also use it if you have had the Vax to assist the bodies immune functions

The issue I worry about with the vax is the micro Clotting. I don't know what doctors plan to do do treat that yet.
Have you seen this?

Look at that price point.

https://zstack.vladimirzelenkomd.com/products/z-stack

Fist, he is 72 not 92 (read the post) and we tried to make him go when he first started feeling crummy. He said it was a flu, and basically isolated himself in his house. The day before we made him go to the hospital it was obvious that he was in bad shape but it was flu symptoms (shitting and puking) and he refused to go. We forced him the following day when he could no longer put up a fight because he was basically out on his feet.

My anger is with all you ding dings that spread shitty information on the web. He refused to get vaccinated because he thought COVID was BS and that the vaccine was some insidious compound developed by Bill Gates to poison the world. Anyway, I'm not mad at you, I just think you're a fucking idiot.

Fist, he is 72 not 92 (read the post) and we tried to make him go when he first started feeling crummy. He said it was a flu, and basically isolated himself in his house. The day before we made him go to the hospital it was obvious that he was in bad shape but it was flu symptoms (shitting and puking) and he refused to go. We forced him the following day when he could no longer put up a fight because he was basically out on his feet.

My anger is with all you ding dings that spread shitty information on the web. He refused to get vaccinated because he thought COVID was BS and that the vaccine was some insidious compound developed by Bill Gates to poison the world. Anyway, I'm not mad at you, I just think you're a fucking idiot.

says the guy who's blamin us for his problem. I think we all believe there's danger with COVID. the problem is the vax the mask and forced quarantine for the healthy are what we have a problem with. your type made this political with the forcing of everything. youre the idiot. what did immunocompromised people do for decades? they isolated themselves. the world has become a blame game. dumbass liberal with their my body my choice yet you have to get vaxed and wear a mask and shut down your business bullshit. do you say anything about the lives lost to the vax, suicide, etc? I didn't think so

Good info as always Christian

I have a product coming in the near future which contains many of those ingredients and will be used to help treat and heal from covid. You can also use it if you have had the Vax to assist the bodies immune functions

The issue I worry about with the vax is the micro Clotting. I don't know what doctors plan to do do treat that yet.

Could natto/serrapeptase work towards the micro clotting??

says the guy who's blamin us for his problem. I think we all believe there's danger with COVID. the problem is the vax the mask and forced quarantine for the healthy are what we have a problem with. your type made this political with the forcing of everything. youre the idiot. what did immunocompromised people do for decades? they isolated themselves. the world has become a blame game. dumbass liberal with their my body my choice yet you have to get vaxed and wear a mask and shut down your business bullshit. do you say anything about the lives lost to the vax, suicide, etc? I didn't think so

All these guys know is “hate trump”. That’s why they come on here spewing biased bullshit and make themselves look like idiots.

All these guys know is “hate trump”. That’s why they come on here spewing biased bullshit and make themselves look like idiots.

Trump got vaccinated and promoted the vaccine in Alabama, so I think I'm in line with the orange clown on this one. You guys who get your info from the internet and buy into baseless conspiracy theories are idiots.

IML Gear Cream!
Trump got vaccinated and promoted the vaccine in Alabama, so I think I'm in line with the orange clown on this one. You guys who get your info from the internet and buy into baseless conspiracy theories are idiots.

So I’m supposed to jump on the bandwagon because the “orange clown” said so?? Like I said all you know is hate trump. I’ll think for myself.

Trump actually said "we have a choice", its your choice, get the vaccine if you want. Don't if you dont want to

And he is saying today very clearly he is against mandates.

I believe in the same philosophy

Get it if you want, but don't come near me. The newest study proves that people who get the vaccine, shed it at a higher rate and have a viral load 251x higher then an unvaccinated person. This means you are super duper spreaders and killing people

Also we see in studies, that people who caught Covid naturally are protected for months and months longer then a vaccinated person.

The vaccine doesn't stop spread. It doesn't stop you from getting covid. It "might" make you get a lesser version. It spreads it at a higher rate and it spreads a stronger variation of it

So why the F should I have to get it?

It makes no sense. The science destroys this agenda. There is ZERO reason to have everyone get this vaccine, except that it is going to spread more and spread a stronger version.

Natural immunity destroys the vaccine.

Now if Trump starts to push the vaccine, I don't care. Im not getting it just bc I voted for Trump. Trump clearly was promoting "FREE WILL", you have to do due dilligence and make an educated decision for you and your family.

I have friends and family who have gotten the vaccine. I still love them and hope they are ok. But I assure you, my family and I will not be going anywhere near them following their shots. Several of them got Covid. Many of them got VERY VERY VERY ill and regret the vaccine. One friend of mine died from the vaccine.

The entire myth of the vaccine protecting others though is a TOTAL lie.

Covid is a sham. An intentional biological weapon. The flu was half of the cases we saw.

When the PCR test is updated, covid will disappear and the flu will magically return.

Fraud. Agenda.

I got the vaccine because I have some faith in science and medical research. Like I said earlier, how many cases of small pox or polio do you see today, and vaccines have come a long way since the 50s and 60s. I also believe in freedom of choice but that freedom comes with consequence. Like my father in law who chose not to get vaccinated.

I got the vaccine because I have some faith in science and medical research. Like I said earlier, how many cases of small pox or polio do you see today, and vaccines have come a long way since the 50s and 60s. I also believe in freedom of choice but that freedom comes with consequence. Like my father in law who chose not to get vaccinated.

How's he doing?

How's he doing?

He is intubated and prone. His kidney function is dipping and white cell count is up. On max O2 prior to intubation he was only getting saturation levels in the 60% range. If he makes it, it is going to be a long road to recovery. They did let him FaceTime with my wife and sister in law prior to intubation and he let us know his final wishes if he doesn't make it. Vietnam vet and he should get full honors (God forbid it comes to that).

He is intubated and prone. His kidney function is dipping and white cell count is up. On max O2 prior to intubation he was only getting saturation levels in the 60% range. If he makes it, it is going to be a long road to recovery. They did let him FaceTime with my wife and sister in law prior to intubation and he let us know his final wishes if he doesn't make it. Vietnam vet and he should get full honors (God forbid it comes to that).

Regardless how it turns out for him, you need somebody to talk to.... I'm here brother...

You and I have been through similar BS in life and I know we all have breaking points...

Politics aside, you are a good man in my book. The good thing about America is we can have different politics and still love one another!!

At least we used to be able too ...

I will continue to honor that tradition.....

So met me in the middle and Ill be there, I promise.

Regardless how it turns out for him, you need somebody to talk to.... I'm here brother...

You and I have been through similar BS in life and I know we all have breaking points...

Politics aside, you are a good man in my book. The good thing about America is we can have different politics and still love one another!!

At least we used to be able too ...

I will continue to honor that tradition.....

So met me in the middle and Ill be there, I promise.

Thank you. I really do appreciate you and this community. Some of the people on here who I disagree the most with on politics have shown a level of integrity and compassion that is uncommon in today's world. I'm sure I'll lean on this community and my recovery community if Papa doesn't pull through. My main concern is for my wife, who has been very close to her dad. If he passes she is going to be inconsolable for a while.

Something that has been lost in today's society is the ability to sit down and truly listen to one another. The grey area or not having a opinion on something is lost today. It's black or white or STFU and get out. We are strong willed and minded people with varying opinions on what the right things are in this world. I'm that way for sure. When we come together listen, talk then come up with a solution instead of cut throat bickering and fighting them difference can be made.

GJ503 if you need to vent just reach out. I'm always willing to listen to anyone that feels the need to.

My father in law passed on September 8th. They were not going to let my wife or sister in law in the room when they removed life support but my wife actually works for the same hospital chain and basically told staff that she would put on scrubs and her badge and park her butt next to him until they physically remove her. Thank fully they relented and let both her and her sister suit up and be in the room, but it makes me wonder how many people have passed without the presence of their loved ones?

Sorry to hear that man.

my wifes step dad passed a couple years ago and to this day she gets randomly emotional about it. Best thing you can do is hug her and listen.

I genuinely hope your wife can find peace and comfort in knowing that her father was a good man and a good dad. God bless bro.

Get Shredded!
My father in law passed on September 8th. They were not going to let my wife or sister in law in the room when they removed life support but my wife actually works for the same hospital chain and basically told staff that she would put on scrubs and her badge and park her butt next to him until they physically remove her. Thank fully they relented and let both her and her sister suit up and be in the room, but it makes me wonder how many people have passed without the presence of their loved ones?

My condolences on your loss. Words alone can't take away the pain of a loss of a loved one but know you have the support of people here..

When my ladies mom was going to pass and the doctor's knew it. The hospital policy at first was no visitors except her children during certain time frame only. As time passed along and they knew it was only a few weeks or days being they had no idea with only half a lung function. The hospital did open it up to immediate family during a certain few day time period to say goodbye. So in her family's situation they were able to see her right before she passed away.

That sucks. Sorry for your loss.

Sincere condolences to you and your family. I'll continue to keep you all in my prayers.

Thank you brothers. I've been MIA here dealing with probate. It is ugly. Wife was sole beneficiary of what little her dad left, but he actually wrote in saliva on the laminated pictures they had by his bed to leave 10k to her sister and each of the grandkids. The sister says he was going to leave her 30k. Of course she is going to honor what is smeared on the laminate (which would not hold weight in court) but she never heard her dad say to leave the sis 30k. She has never been present in his live since she moved out at 18. I hate that it is getting ugly and he is still not laid to rest because there is a wait for funeral services.

Thank you brothers. I've been MIA here dealing with probate. It is ugly. Wife was sole beneficiary of what little her dad left, but he actually wrote in saliva on the laminated pictures they had by his bed to leave 10k to her sister and each of the grandkids. The sister says he was going to leave her 30k. Of course she is going to honor what is smeared on the laminate (which would not hold weight in court) but she never heard her dad say to leave the sis 30k. She has never been present in his live since she moved out at 18. I hate that it is getting ugly and he is still not laid to rest because there is a wait for funeral services.

Sorry man. I feel your pain. We have our 8th family member on their deathbed since June (and since everyone always asks, only one covid related). It sucks having to go through the deaths and then it really gets shitty when the courts/attorneys have to get involved. At best, it is a learning experience of what NOT to put your kids through when you die. Just try to be there for your wife and let her vent when she needs to. Venting is usually better than trying to "fix" things in my experience.

that’s the thing with “family”.

you can’t choose them. And sometimes their nature is abhorrent. But…. Your father in laws life is more important than sibling drama. Do what you need to bro. But whatever you do…. Live happily ever after. If your sister in law is a pain in the ass now she will be a cancer in the future. I’d pay the 30k and exclude her from your wife and your future. She obviously didn’t appreciate her father.

shit pisses me off. I feel your pain.

All shit aside .... sorry to hear...

Back