• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

💥Favorite Colognes💥

Plus there is a half oz bottle thats like 40 bucks too. If you dont like it i'll buy it off you lol.
https://www.amazon.com/Imaginary-Au...efix=a+city+on+fire+,handmade,224&sr=8-2&th=1

Appreciate that but I already bought it

I bought a sample set from Etat De Libre for like $40, they sell the one called Fat Electrician, etc.

I was hoping to find a scent that would be a hit and that I can sell on my store and tbh out of 40 samples I hate 39 of them

I was super unimpressed.

Have you smelt any others from the house? Whispered myths, Saint julep etc? Very interesting house

Yes bro I've tried alot of their other scents but I keep going back to the city on fire tbh. Definately the most manly smelling one I've tried so far.

Ok update.
Dolce Grey- sux
Dolce K- ok
Calvin Klein Euphoria - Good
Sauvage- Decent/good
Coach for Men- A+. Best so far

Waiting for the City on Fire. The coach by far wins.

I'll be selling that and the Sauvage was decent.

I also tested these w women, not just my own opinion.. the women all chose Coach. I'm buying a bottle 2mrw at Sephora and will begin infusing and selling that immediately.

I'll get Sauvage and a small thing of Euphoria too.

Ok update.
Dolce Grey- sux
Dolce K- ok
Sauvage- Decent/good

I also tested these w women, not just my own opinion.. the women all chose Coach. I'm buying a bottle 2mrw at Sephora and will begin infusing and selling that immediately.

I have Coach for men platinum I'm my collection. It's solid.

The city on fire landed. It's def unique. At first it smells alot like an actual fire or campfire. It's strong and pretty awful.

But most colognes are.

If you let it sit like any cologne it adjusts and again it's super unique and pleasant. But it's potent. It's similar to my Original cologne but not as pleasant.

But it might sell. Im not positive yet.

With the pheromone blend it's about as potent a scent as it gets.

If you ever saw Anchorman and he breaks out Sex Panther. This is how I imagine it smells.

Again I'm all about unique. Unique colognes. Unique supplements , no one else can get.

So I'm undecided yet. I appreciate all the referrals.

The city on fire landed. It's def unique. At first it smells alot like an actual fire or campfire. It's strong and pretty awful.

But most colognes are.

If you let it sit like any cologne it adjusts and again it's super unique and pleasant. But it's potent. It's similar to my Original cologne but not as pleasant.

If you ever saw Anchorman and he breaks out Sex Panther. This is how I imagine it smells.

Again I'm all about unique. Unique colognes. Unique supplements , no one else can get.

Pm me bro , ill send you a sample of the one i use , its called 'spice bomb ' deff unique...

Pm me bro , ill send you a sample of the one i use , its called 'spice bomb ' deff unique...

Spice Bomb by Viktor Rolf?

If yes I carry that. I appreciate the gesture 🙏

Going to Ulta this weekend. They let u try anything free.

I'm gonna use their coffee shakers (smell those between samples to reset your sense of smell)

I'll try as many as I can that u guys referred here.

Still the Coach for Men stands out to me

2f77a2cdc6d6f53f3a6bd429ffea94e3.png

This is amazing.

But have to say, when you find a cologne that you get a lot of compliments... good for you.

I could wear the same without the same effect.

Find out what’s in it and buy colognes that have those things.

Your body chemistry works well with those ingredients.

For me, vanilla and sandlewood.

Ok update.
Dolce Grey- sux
Dolce K- ok
Sauvage- Decent/good

I will have to check out the coach

But most colognes are.

Are you testing these colognes on your skin or off tester strips? If tester strips they bring out the top notes more than then base to mid notes. Like for instance Coach for men platinum off a tester strip the pineapple smacks you in the face. But off skin it's more reserved and the other notes are more intense. At least for me.

IML Gear Cream!
Are you testing these colognes on your skin or off tester strips? If tester strips they bring out the top notes more than then base to mid notes. Like for instance Coach for men platinum off a tester strip the pineapple smacks you in the face. But off skin it's more reserved and the other notes are more intense. At least for me.

Many of them both sir

But when I hit Ulta it will be off strips.

You are right about the differences from skin etc.

I def notice diff scents hit stronger after periods of time and definitely each mans chemistry can cause the scent to have a slight variation for sure

Same is true for pheromones :)

Great point.

Old Spice has some “Tattoo Like “ artwork with cool names that are selling like hot cakes! Like “ Bear Killla” or “Night Panther” lmao SMART!

Max

Back