• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Traveling with gear

IML Gear Cream!
Don’t be such a fucking pussy

If having a fear of fucking up my family’s life’s makes me a pussy, then you can call me a pussy all you want. It’s a good thing I don’t value your opinion as much as you do…

There was a time in my life where was reckless knuckle head and didn’t consider any consequences for my actions and I paid for it with a lot of my time and money. Doing time isn’t fun.

So if being a pussy keeps me out of jail then so be it. You can be the “tough guy” sitting next to bubba in the cell block, I’ll be the “pussy” at home with my family.

If having a fear of fucking up my family’s life’s makes me a pussy, then you can call me a pussy all you want. It’s a good thing I don’t value your opinion as much as you do…

There was a time in my life where was reckless knuckle head and didn’t consider any consequences for my actions and I paid for it with a lot of my time and money. Doing time isn’t fun.

So if being a pussy keeps me out of jail then so be it. You can be the “tough guy” sitting next to bubba in the cell block, I’ll be the “pussy” at home with my family.

Bro nobody is gonna go to prison for having a vial of testosterone in their check bag.

I really have a hard time believing anybody would do anything about it at all even if they knew exactly what it was, maybe just chuck it in the trash. In all of my searches on the subject I’ve never actually heard of anyone ever getting in any trouble, even after being discovered by US customs.

I hate to break it to you but receiving scheduled substances through the mail is going to most likely be worse than having a vial in your luggage.

Sự thật về Gel Titan?

Rất may mắn chúng tôi gặp được chuyên gia Nguyễn Bá Toàn, giám đốc Trung tâm tư vấn chăm sóc sức khỏe giới tính đã chia sẻ thẳng thắn về vấn đề này. Đây là 1 sự dũng cảm lớn của chuyên gia khi nói ra sự thật vì đã gặp phải những phản ứng cũng như những hành động phá hoại không hề nhỏ từ những người bán Gel Titan. Nhưng chuyên gia khẳng định sẽ không chùn bước mà tiếp tục dũng cảm vạch mặt sự thật về Gel Titan và sự thật là Gel Titan đã lừa đảo khách hàng Việt Nam như thế nào. Lời cảnh tỉnh của chuyên gia mong rằng các quý ông sẽ không bị mắc lừa bởi những thông tin sai sự thật về Gel Titan. Ông Nguyễn Bá Toàn, hiện là Phó trưởng ban công tác an sinh xã hội tại Hội giáo dục chăm sóc sức khỏe cộng đồng Việt Nam. Sứ mệnh của hội là phát hiện và cảnh báo những thông tin sai sự thật để nhân dân được biết, cũng như chia sẻ những phương thuốc quý đến với cộng đồng để nâng cao sức khỏe cộng đồng
#geltitan #titangel #duongvat #tangkichthuocduongvat #thuocduongvat #titan #gel #yhoc #yhocvietnam

Nguồn: https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=210111374310510&id=103276528327329

Bro nobody is gonna go to prison for having a vial of testosterone in their check bag.

I really have a hard time believing anybody would do anything about it at all even if they knew exactly what it was, maybe just chuck it in the trash. In all of my searches on the subject I’ve never actually heard of anyone ever getting in any trouble, even after being discovered by US customs.

I hate to break it to you but receiving scheduled substances through the mail is going to most likely be worse than having a vial in your luggage.

Maybe, maybe not gonna get in trouble if you take it with you.

If you leave it at home though, you definitely are not going to jail/prison… I like those odds

Also up your AI

Edit

Leave the test at home but put the asin in a vitamin bottle …. Def need that

Also up your AI

Edit

Leave the test at home but put the asin in a vitamin bottle …. Def need that

Classic, I can appreciate a good blow at my estrogen levels. End of the day bro I’m just a very cautious guy and don’t give a fuck what anybody thinks about it.

I always just put it in a plastic baggie and stick it in my bucket of protein powder. No issues.

Some of you mfs are so damn paranoid . It’s a bottle of gear and some syringes not a brick of coke lol . I doubt anything serious would happen in the event of the things being found Especially such a small amount for personal use . Now if you had a shit load of it then maybe yours be screwed and have some explaining to do.

Some of you mfs are so damn paranoid . It’s a bottle of gear and some syringes not a brick of coke lol . I doubt anything serious would happen in the event of the things being found Especially such a small amount for personal use . Now if you had a shit load of it then maybe yours be screwed and have some explaining to do.

Bro they’re always watching

giphy.gif

There has to be more to that story . How did the cops just randomly show to his house for his pack ? Dogs were randomly at the post office ?? Like you really think cops are chasing down every single steroid order that comes through the mail ??

Customs can intercept your package when receiving international shipments. If they find control substances they will set up a sting with postal inspectors and your local PD. I’m sure they get excited even if they find the smallest amount. I know what you’re saying tho. Wasting money on small fish when they can spend more time with the bigger ones.

Customs can intercept your package when receiving international shipments. If they find control substances they will set up a sting with postal inspectors and your local PD. I’m sure they get excited even if they find the smallest amount. I know what you’re saying tho. Wasting money on small fish when they can spend more time with the bigger ones.

They can do it for domestic packages as well. They always say that classic line, the dogs picked it up.

Years ago I had something similar happen to me although I was the sender, not the receiver. Fortunately I did my due diligence so when the police started asking questions I had answers and knew the applicable laws.

It was a package of cash they seized, which is not illegal but is suspicious and they tried to use it to get me and a friend to admit to crimes.

It was still scary as shit and the cops started telling me all sorts of lies about how my friend had rolled over, blah blah blah.

I am sure they could if they wanted to . But it just seems like a waste to me . So set up all that for 1 dude with a few bottles . Unless they thought you were selling it or something .

They can do it for domestic packages as well. They always say that classic line, the dogs picked it up.

Years ago I had something similar happen to me although I was the sender, not the receiver. Fortunately I did my due diligence so when the police started asking questions I had answers and knew the applicable laws.

It was a package of cash they seized, which is not illegal but is suspicious and they tried to use it to get me and a friend to admit to crimes.

It was still scary as shit and the cops started telling me all sorts of lies about how my friend had rolled over, blah blah blah.

Can dogs even pick up a vial of test?

Can dogs even pick up a vial of test?

Lol no I don’t think so. It’s an air tight vial and I’m not sure what test is supposed to smell like.

They lied to me when they told me the dogs smelled the money too I think. It was a bunch of small bills so I packaged it differently that time. I think they x-rayed it or something.

IML Gear Cream!
I am sure they could if they wanted to . But it just seems like a waste to me . So set up all that for 1 dude with a few bottles . Unless they thought you were selling it or something .
Wes don't lie bro- if that's what he said happened, that's what happened- and obviously dogs can pick up on Sust.- or poss. the additive- some of that shit def. has a strong odor

Wes don't lie bro- if that's what he said happened, that's what happened- and obviously dogs can pick up on Sust.- or poss. the additive- some of that shit def. has a strong odor

I’ve read up on this topic a lot (drug dogs) in my more paranoid days. I know for sure that when it comes to rec drugs those fuckers are very capable of picking up even the smallest trace of scent. Through water and glass even. I just assumed that gear is in the category of prescription meds. Where they don’t really train them to pick up on them because there are so many different kinds/variables…. It all depends on what the dog is trained to smell. I’ve got no doubt they COULD pick up on gear in a vial, I guess I’m just more uncertain if they are actually trained to do so….

I don’t want it sound like I’m calling Wes a liar. I’m sure the cops said that. I think they lie about their detection methods to keep them somewhat secret.

I could be wrong though. But I sent money packed in magazines countless time but as soon as I used Saran Wrap even once, it got picked up.

Seems like a hell of a coincidence.

Whelp, vacation started today, I took 4 vials, 20+ syringes and needles, and a pill planner full of ancillaries and provi and TSA didn’t so much as look through my bag.

I put everything in my checked luggage and had everything packed in an insulin carrying kit thing right on top of everything in my bag.

No big deal.

Whelp, vacation started today, I took 4 vials, 20+ syringes and needles, and a pill planner full of ancillaries and provi and TSA didn’t so much as look through my bag.

I put everything in my checked luggage and had everything packed in an insulin carrying kit thing right on top of everything in my bag.

No big deal.

**puts bullet in revolver, gives it a spin, brings it to temple and pulls the trigger… click!**

See nothing happened, this game isn’t even dangerous!

**puts bullet in revolver, gives it a spin, brings it to temple and pulls the trigger… click!**

See nothing happened, this game isn’t even dangerous!

There is a local guy I know who had a tip submitted to the PSP against him for a large scale marijuana growing and moonshine production operation.

Helicopters and police showed up and raided his property and found him with like 3 stills, cases of moonshine and weed plants growing over like 10 acres.

He had no real record and he got 2 years probation.

I think you might just be slightly over-estimating the give-a-fuckedness of police, let alone the TSA.

giphy.gif

Would love to talk about my first hand knowledgeof dog detection, inspecting USPS packages and customs inspection but it is forbidden here.

So much is misunderstood. I hear it in everyconversation I haveon the subjects.

I have traveled with it also. Everything goes into my toiletry bag in my checked luggage. I was so nervous the first time I did this, that I bought a bottle of visine and emptied out the contents. I then injected the exact amount I would be using in gear into the the visine bottle. Already sterile, and a 25G pin fits nicely through the top. Syringes should be no issues, since you can purchase them over the counter.
This... My buddy just did it with shit even more serious than aas. Hes done it like six times.

In my mind, Id ask if its worth it. If you'll be gone 7-10 days, just do a shot of long esters right before you leave. You'll be fine.

Back