• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

EliteSwagg's Tour De Gears

IML Gear Cream!
Wanting to update as its been a while.

Been on the road pretty much this entire month, it has been challenging to say the least. I have gotten a handful of solid workouts in, and plenty of body weight workouts over the last few weeks.

Currently running:

300mg TIPP weekly (Church!! Good Lawd)
20mg Epistane
50mg Provi
5iu GH every other day.

I feel great and recovery has been solid. Sleeping like a rock most nights. Hunger has been through the roof and there lies the issues. Being on the road and eating at all these local spots has me feeling guilty as hell after every meal, but body fat hasnt increased a hell of a lot so there's that.

Really hoping to wrap up this project soon so I can get back at it and re kick off this log properly.

Hope eveyone is still grinding!

Wanting to update as its been a while.

Been on the road pretty much this entire month, it has been challenging to say the least. I have gotten a handful of solid workouts in, and plenty of body weight workouts over the last few weeks.

Currently running:

300mg TIPP weekly (Church!! Good Lawd)
20mg Epistane
50mg Provi
5iu GH every other day.

I feel great and recovery has been solid. Sleeping like a rock most nights. Hunger has been through the roof and there lies the issues. Being on the road and eating at all these local spots has me feeling guilty as hell after every meal, but body fat hasnt increased a hell of a lot so there's that.

Really hoping to wrap up this project soon so I can get back at it and re kick off this log properly.

Hope eveyone is still grinding!
Haven’t used epistane since high school! It is solid; at least I thought so.
Happy 4th eveyone. Hope eveyone is indulging a little. #Merica.

Happy 4th swagg !! Hope u and I both get some downtime but, sadly it is looking even busier ; maybe 2022? ! Glad to hear from ya!
I need a Swaggbagg!!

Max

Last edited:
Happy 4th Max! Definetly need some downtime soon! But the busy problem is a good problem for sure. Hope you are enjoying today brother!
354852c513751e654e1544ffafab0a19.jpg

Happy 4th Max! Definetly need some downtime soon! But the busy problem is a good problem for sure. Hope you are enjoying today brother!

Now That Is Classy San Diego!. Got the Romeo&Julieta & a Real Drink

Max
#cigar#handrolled

Noice i had some flor de cana rum and one of these bad boys yesterday
e13144928c7516dd7982299f9cc0d5da.jpg

I just read through this whole log. Great work brother! Would you be offended if I stole the concept?

I just read through this whole log. Great work brother! Would you be offended if I stole the concept?
Have it brother. Testing and consistency is great for our community.

Now that I've accepted a position at another company, I will be traveling considerably less.

I plan to bring this back in the new year!

Hope eveyone is doing well.

Have it brother. Testing and consistency is great for our community.

Now that I've accepted a position at another company, I will be traveling considerably less.

I plan to bring this back in the new year!

Hope eveyone is doing well.
Ha! Reading that last post was funny. Really thought my time would be more freed. It hasn't been at all! Hope everyone is doing well.

All the best

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
Ha! Reading that last post was funny. Really thought my time would be more freed. It hasn't been at all! Hope everyone is doing well.

All the best

I saw this pop up and I was like, "Wheres he been?!?" Glad its just work!!

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

I hope you start another tour soon bro.

That is the plan bro I should finish out here in Columbia soon, would really like to try out some of these new vendors.

I saw this pop up and I was like, "Wheres he been?!?" Glad its just work!!

Yes sir! How you been bro! One thing about project, we are off shore on a rig. Hearty meals, a good gym and nothing but time to eat and lift. I don't think I've ever been mkre dedicated.

I need to visit Santa Marta ! I was just looking at airfare and Colombia had some good cheap tickets . My buddy said he and his family would vacation in Santa Marta every year .

Max

Been a minute, hope everyone is still killing it!

I have a question to any that see this. Currently on week 5 of a light cycle with test and RPN Havoc

Taking Liv 52 alongside

Took some labs and my AST is 184 ALT is 105

Is this way high or to be expected. Anything to be concerned about?

Thanks guys.

I have a question to any that see this. Currently on week 5 of a light cycle with test and RPN Havoc

Taking Liv 52 alongside

Thanks guys.

Let me preface by saying I haven't taken orals in a while. Had it laying around and love the dry look it gives me.

Thought you were dead. Did you workout on the day of blood work?

Supposedly you're supposed to take 3 days off of training before the blood test otherwise you're Alt and ast will be high.
Good to know. I do plan to recheck in a week. I've just discontinued use of the epi, and will increase liv sups the next wee and see if I can get levels down a bit.

Really just curious how high is high. I know this is high and out of normal range, but I am taking a liver toxic compound. Just unsure on the scale of high.

IML Gear Cream!

Taking Liv 52 alongside

Thanks guys.

Pretty high liver values.

Taking Liv 52 alongside

Thanks guys.

I see you took my recommendation on predator site.

Good to know. I do plan to recheck in a week. I've just discontinued use of the epi, and will increase liv sups the next wee and see if I can get levels down a bit.

Really just curious how high is high. I know this is high and out of normal range, but I am taking a liver toxic compound. Just unsure on the scale of high.

Order some liv52 from gymntonic, and tudca.

Supposedly you're supposed to take 3 days off of training before the blood test otherwise you're Alt and ast will be high.
Damn, I didn't know that.

So working out stresses your liver out? Wtf?

Sent from my moto g 5G (2022) using Tapatalk

That's pretty high bro.

Not the worst I've seen but def high.

Glad to see you back around!!!

We need some reviews

I did man, great site. Just ordered some Tudca, will retest in 2 weeks. How you doing brother?

Same ole, same ole, working and using gears as usual. Going to Church more these day's trying to get right with the lord but stay big at the same time lol.

That's pretty high bro.

Not the worst I've seen but def high.

Glad to see you back around!!!

We need some reviews

Ha, I want to for sure. I haven't cycled in some time. Really just been cruising.

Had that epi laying around and took it along side my cruise and felt great. But the labs freaked me out.

At 36 I'm at the point I just want to feel good. Thinking of some NPP but haven't ran a 19 nor in a while.

That predator website is pretty aweosme, based in the uk but has some high quality old school ph's that are fun to run

Back