• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Orange Top HGH results.

Elit3Swagg

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I honestly thought I posted this here, but then realized I hadn't.

Recently I ran 30 days of Orange tops, and still running them as we speak.

Here is the protocol and results.:

The Protocol:

Days 1-6 - 2iu SubQ

Days 7-30 3.33iu SubQ

Day 31 - 10iu IM @ 4:00am Labs Drawn at 7:05am

The Results:

IGF Levels Baseline Before = 172ng/ml

IGF Levels After Qtropin = 227ng/ml

IGF Levels After Orange Tops 177ng/ml

HGH Serum Orange Tops = 35.0

I have felt fantastic through this run, and continue to feel great now on 6.66iu, 3 times weekly.

I am not sure why IGF lowered as the compounds did not change, nor did doses, or schedule. This perplexed me a bit, but in time I do plan to run IGF again.

HGH gives me a higher sense of well being, this did that, my sleep has been improved and there has been noticible muscle belly fullness.

That serum result, while a crude method of testing tested very high.

bf4788596c27c42feba7826f157c2ff8.jpg

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

I honestly thought I posted this here, but then realized I hadn't.

Recently I ran 30 days of Orange tops, and still running them as we speak.

Here is the protocol and results.:

The Protocol:

Days 1-6 - 2iu SubQ

Days 7-30 3.33iu SubQ

Day 31 - 10iu IM @ 4:00am Labs Drawn at 7:05am

The Results:

IGF Levels Baseline Before = 172ng/ml

IGF Levels After Qtropin = 227ng/ml

IGF Levels After Orange Tops 177ng/ml

HGH Serum Orange Tops = 35.0

I have felt fantastic through this run, and continue to feel great now on 6.66iu, 3 times weekly.

I am not sure why IGF lowered as the compounds did not change, nor did doses, or schedule. This perplexed me a bit, but in time I do plan to run IGF again.

HGH gives me a higher sense of well being, this did that, my sleep has been improved and there has been noticible muscle belly fullness.

That serum result, while a crude method of testing tested very high.

bf4788596c27c42feba7826f157c2ff8.jpg

Damn IL Oranges came in 50 lower?

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

Damn IL Oranges came in 50 lower?

It did, that part was weird. My IGF levels almost returned to baseline levels, while I maintained the same gear usage, routines and so on.

However the serum result was comparable to the Qtropin. So it was definitely perplexing as I felt the effects GH usually has on me.

I don't doubt the product. I had kidney values pulled as well to ensure the problem wasn't on my end. All values were in range.

Yes weird. Similar to a few others I've seen this happen to. I know in some cases this had a correlation to a deficit diet; seems diet can have a profound impact on igf.
I too had a really good serum test but my igf score was not that good. I posted the results here in that big thread where malfence had poor results due to contest prep diet.

Those results are poor no doubt. The best thing is as you say pull igf again in a fee weeks and see. The mass spectrometry results always come with excellent results tho, that's the absolute best way to know your hgh is good,,,, massspec!!

Last edited:
Yes weird. Similar to a few others I've seen this happen to. I know in some cases this had a correlation to a deficit diet; seems diet can have a profound impact on igf.
I too had a really good serum test but my igf score was not that good. I posted the results here in that big thread where malfence had poor results due to contest prep diet.

Those results are poor no doubt. The best thing is as you say pull igf again in a fee weeks and see. The mass spectrometry results always come with excellent results tho, that's the absolute best way to know your hgh is good,,,, massspec!!
Agreed, I have seen unusual results when in deficit like contest prep or even less extreme at 15% bellow surplus.

I am usually at 5-8% over surplus daily.

So it is weird, but serum results came out fantastic, and I have seen the massspec so I have zero concern.

I actually just took advantage of the same and I am currently running the orange tops still.

Sometime in the future I will run another igf test.

Agreed, I have seen unusual results when in deficit like contest prep or even less extreme at 15% bellow surplus.

I am usually at 5-8% over surplus daily.

So it is weird, but serum results came out fantastic, and I have seen the massspec so I have zero concern.

I actually just took advantage of the same and I am currently running the orange tops still.

Sometime in the future I will run another igf test.

Of course please post the results when you do.

All I can say is I have 100% confidence that the orangetops are good. these results are hard to explain but we've seen this enough in the community to know that there is some inconsistencies with bloodwork. The serum tests too, sometimes unexplainable low results. I've had two serum tests done with orangetops and both were in the high 20s, yours was even better. My igf increased only like 30% at 3iu Ed for 6 weeks.

With that being said, I have heard a heavy squat session, like to the point of annihilation, can cause IGF to go up temporarily.

With that being said, I have heard a heavy squat session, like to the point of annihilation, can cause IGF to go up temporarily.

Never heard that, but as I was reading your post thought you were gonna say go down.

Physiological roles of IGF-I
IGF-I is a relevant hormone both in embryological and postnatal states. Although it is mainly produced by the liver, virtually every tissue is able to secrete IGF-I for autocrine/paracrine purposes[18].

Pituitary (GH) and liver (IGF-I) establish negative feedback mechanisms common to any other endocrine gland. The pituitary somatotrophs (GH-secreting cells) are under a delicate controlled balance between stimulatory growth horomone-releasing hormone and inhibitory somatostatin, both generated by the hypothalamus as a result of systemic and cortical neurogenic, metabolic, and hormonal factors[19]. In another hand, IGF-I inhibits GH secretion acting on the hypothalamus by two feedback mechanisms: firstly, inhibiting GH gene expression[20] and secondly by stimulating the secretion of somatostatin[21, 22], that inhibits GH production.

Secreted GH can exist in both free and bound states by the GHBP (the secondary domain of the GH receptor)[19]. Also, activation of liver GH receptor, promotes IGF-I synthesis which, in turn, is released to the circulation and can be found in its free form but mainly bound to IGFBPs (overall IGFBP-3, which binds ~90% of circulating IGF-I)[23].

The role of IGF-I in physiological conditions is still being uncovered and continuously unfastened from GH actions as an independent, self-sufficient peptide. For example, it is known that GH and nutrition are the major factors that regulate hepatic IGF-I expression, as well as in other organs[24, 25]. However, in some other tissues, IGF-I expression appears to be regulated by tissue specific trophic factors, as for example in uterus, where estrogens (and not GH) stimulate IGF-I expression[26], while follicle stimulating hormone is a major IGF-I regulator in ovary[27].

IML Gear Cream!
The GH serum alone proves the HGH is 🔥🔥🔥

Low IGF levels can be various things. From a basic medical perspective having zero clue about your history etc...

-low thyroid hormone levels, or hypothyroidism
-liver disease
-diabetes that isn’t well-controlled
-GH resistance
-inflammatory markers
-cancers/tumors

Or it can be something completely different

GH resistance etc....

Were only seeing one piece to your puzzle.

Thing is super high IGF levels are associated with mortality.

The levels you showed are in range.

Now how does this precisely effect your growth? That's the million dollar question here.

The GH serum alone proves the HGH is

Low IGF levels can be various things. From a basic medical perspective having zero clue about your history etc...

-low thyroid hormone levels, or hypothyroidism
-liver disease
-diabetes that isn’t well-controlled
-GH resistance
-inflammatory markers
-cancers/tumors

Or it can be something completely different

GH resistance etc....

Were only seeing one piece to your puzzle.

Thing is super high IGF levels are associated with mortality.

The levels you showed are in range.

Now how does this precisely effect your growth? That's the million dollar question here.
The human body is definitely a complex one.

Agreed, many peices of the puzzle not stated. I didn't feel like typing out my entire medical history

Kidding aside. I'm a healthy 35 year old, no history of any conditions, and as far as genetic predisposition it's mainly heart disease. This is something I monitor frequently. I am no stranger to blood work and getting my routine physicals and labs done.

I know my body backwords and forwards.

Again, I have used fantastic GH and have had IGF levels take longer to rise and vise versa.

The body is a complex one. We may never understand the cause and effects fully.

Serum result was very very high, and this for me, along with my personal experience and feeling give me absolute confidence in the product.

The human body is definitely a complex one.

Agreed, many peices of the puzzle not stated. I didn't feel like typing out my entire medical history

Kidding aside. I'm a healthy 35 year old, no history of any conditions, and as far as genetic predisposition it's mainly heart disease. This is something I monitor frequently. I am no stranger to blood work and getting my routine physicals and labs done.

I know my body backwords and forwards.

Again, I have used fantastic GH and have had IGF levels take longer to rise and vise versa.

The body is a complex one. We may never understand the cause and effects fully.

Serum result was very very high, and this for me, along with my personal experience and feeling give me absolute confidence in the product.

How long have you run growth?
Always at 3.3iu pd 5x pw?
How much mass do you feel you've put on and how many kits to get there?

::kiss from a gh newb;::

How long have you run growth?
Always at 3.3iu pd 5x pw?
How much mass do you feel you've put on and how many kits to get there?

::kiss from a gh newb;::

Man, I have been running growth for 10 years. All kinds of different ways.

I took a break from the sport for a little while back in in 2017-18 when I resumed I eased back into growth this past year.

3.33iu 7 days a week is a good start, but then it's all about your goals. For me, at this point feeling great is the most important.

I have done peptide combinations with 10iu growth pinned 3-4 times weekly along side slin and have put on some definite size and grain.

Now since I am using IGF lR3 I have gone from 3.33 iu 7 days a week to 6.66iu 3 times weekly.

Monday / Wednesday / Friday is GH

Tuesday / Thursday / Saturday /Sunday night is IGF

Edit :

I'd say if you can run 7-8 months of GH a year at a minimum of 20 iu per week, you can definetly add some quality size and grit to your physique.

Last edited:
I have 5 kits otw, and I’m pulling bloods after a month or so. Hopefully IGF is good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will be hard to tell unless you have baseline igf

Back