• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Who are the racists?

Get Shredded!
It sounded as if the video was cut or spliced. Anyway, he wasn’t saying people were stupid, he was saying they were ignorant. You should stop watching YouTube videos, they’re rotting your brain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It wasn't spliced..it was directly from his town hall event. Just because when he talks it sounds like it's spliced because he has trouble speaking these days doesn't mean you have to translate what he meant for us like the media.
They do the same thing....He says something dumb or unintelligible and y'all try and translate for him as if you know what he meant.

He has a history of being racist going back to when he was first elected 50 something years ago so please tell me what he meant again.

I said you're a racist so you are....prove me wrong....

See how that works? You can't disprove a negative in this situation because we don't actually know each other. Same thing happens in media etc. They call you a racist and then as far as the world is concerned you are because you can't disprove them.

Negatives can obviously be disproved but not in a situation like this.

That being said maybe I took the trolling wrong and jumped the gun with that so assuming you are telling the truth then my apologies.

Now, please educate yourself and stop being a parrot.

Let's be honest...Joe probably didn't know how go get on the interwebz and get signed up for the vaccine. All he knew was the nice nurse came to his room as usual and gave him another shot. For something. He is probably aware enough still to know that most people don't have a nurse visit them every day to take care of all their medical needs, sponge baths, etc.

Somebody else probably has to text for him, switch his phone to camera mode, etc, etc.

That being said maybe I took the trolling wrong and jumped the gun with that so assuming you are telling the truth then my apologies.

Please don't apologize to the resident wumao. You'll just encourage them.

Attachments

• MEMES.png
    MEMES.png
    85.8 KB · Views: 49
Removed:

Eu4tBKbXIAU_80C

Everyone is crying about hate speech and racisms towards Asians and blacks in America but there’s literally black teenagers going around sucker punching old white skinned people (some of them Asian) and it’s being fueled by leftist media constantly saying the white people are the oppressors ... not all white people have “white privileged” , not all white people are in positions of authority to even be oppressors in the first place.

all of this race hustling is causing animosity and dissenting attitudes within communities and work places. This is how you sneak communism in the back door, by distracting the working class and encouraging civil conflict amongst the ever shrinking middle class.

anyone who supports the progressive - leftist pretend liberal politics is effectively the problem.

anyone who supports the progressive - leftist pretend liberal politics is effectively the problem.

This ^

This is the issue, libs and media fueling mindless folks to go around attacking people in red ball-caps, or old weak people, etc.
The sucker-punch game...

None of that stuff is reported or covered. IF other way around, cities would be burning with libtard fueled hate 9and pallets of bricks being delivered.

Linturdz are the problem, not blacks, not whites, not asians, etc. Its not a skin color, its an IQ level (non-existent) and members of a brain-washed cult. (Wash their brain w/ an alcohol prep-pad).
Libturdians...

Going to need to bring back the lobotomy to fix what the media has done.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Who are the racists? Off the top of my head....Slurp church, big nothing, multi dysfunctional nitwit, little iron, Milford “I wanna be” king. All gay too.

You know what you racist prick I retract my apology. You called me a racist first and made an assumption about my race as well considering all white people are racists and only white people can be racist per democrat logic.

I don't even believe your story as I thought about it more....sounds like all the people I've known who have said "I have a black friend so I can't be racist".

So once again FUCK YOU YOU RACIST SHITBAG.

Please don't apologize to the resident wumao. You'll just encourage them.

I was just being me and giving the benefit of the doubt to him but as I thought more about it nah....he's a fucking shitbag racist prick.

Apology has been retracted and he can go fuck off to his corner and cry.

Beastmode and mbd are wumao. They may even be one and the same person. They literally exhibit every single symptom of being wumao. They've contributed zero to the board, zero to the individual discucssions, etc. Their political discourse is about as real to me as "professional" wrestling.

This is a international board, and I am 100% positive there are WUMAO on here ...

I was just being me and giving the benefit of the doubt to him but as I thought more about it nah....he's a fucking shitbag racist prick.

Apology has been retracted and he can go fuck off to his corner and cry.

I know...I already been down the nice road with him too. Wanted to save you going to the dead end and having to come back like I did.

Who are the racists ?

" I have a dream, where all men are judged by the quality of their character, and not by the color of their skin " ...

- Affirmative action

- Democrats

- police , prisons

- Corporations

Pretty much all politicians have polerized race to the point that everyone is via party membership , in that if you don't support dems, you must be a racist. ..

I count at least 20 videos on utube of blacks felonious assaulting whites with zero police response. None to the reverse. This is wrong, and will not fare well for America.

How bout police violating blacks you ask ? Nope, their is always a black officer doing it or watching it. Zero black officers trying to stop it. Black are employed by government at a 50% rate. That is statistical madness. I have posted the government sources before ...

Reperations for slavery is being seriously considered by Democrats, as no one today has been a slave or owned a slave in over 150 years .. except pedo ? Why not Japanese internment camp survivors ?

America is not well served by overt racism, or reverse racism.

Reactions: XXL
Cancel culture. How about holding people accountable culture? People want to air their shit all over Facebook and Twitter they can reap the consequences.

Facebook and Twitter are censoring and deleting what is actually posted, you will be banned (cancelled) if you post anything of substance that goes against the Biden machine. I really can't believe you said that. Try watching the news feeds without the sound on and draw your own conclusions and then you will get an idea of how manipulated you actually are

The government is our biggest racist issue. It's like a breeder raising cocks for cockfighting against his own stock. Pitting one of his own against the other (Americans). Those cocks will show allegiance and loyalty to the death for the hand that feeds them, even if that same hand is feeding their supposed opponent to make them strong enough to kill them. But they're blinded by the promise of reward. Win win for government, manipulation of the people to do their dirty work

It wasn't spliced..it was directly from his town hall event. Just because when he talks it sounds like it's spliced because he has trouble speaking these days doesn't mean you have to translate what he meant for us like the media.
They do the same thing....He says something dumb or unintelligible and y'all try and translate for him as if you know what he meant.

He has a history of being racist going back to when he was first elected 50 something years ago so please tell me what he meant again.

I said you're a racist so you are....prove me wrong....

See how that works? You can't disprove a negative in this situation because we don't actually know each other. Same thing happens in media etc. They call you a racist and then as far as the world is concerned you are because you can't disprove them.

Negatives can obviously be disproved but not in a situation like this.

You actually provide some of the most intellectual conversation so kudos for that. Despite what you may or may not think, I have spent a lot of the time over the last four years not only listening to different media sources but also watching the house and senate hearings and reading books.

You do know Joe Biden has a stutter correct? To say that he has a problem speaking “these days” is not the best way to describe someone who’s had a problem speaking their whole life.

The past is usually a good indicator to predict someone’s future. Fair statement? That being said, it’s not perfect. It wouldn’t be fair to judge everyone by their past same reason I don’t judge Biden by his past. Same reason we don’t judge anyone by their past. Who are we to judge? We all make mistakes and sure as shit I’ve made some terrible ones. I voted for trump in 2016. I’d chalk that one up right as one of the worst next to my first wife. Lol. Times were different 50 years ago as well. We all know that.

And you didn’t jump the gun. I was trolling but you and the others I named didn’t know that. No worries. This forum is a good place to have some, kick each other in the nuts every once in a while and look at some naked women. Hope things are getting better down south.

Everyone is crying about hate speech and racisms towards Asians and blacks in America but there’s literally black teenagers going around sucker punching old white skinned people (some of them Asian) and it’s being fueled by leftist media constantly saying the white people are the oppressors ... not all white people have “white privileged” , not all white people are in positions of authority to even be oppressors in the first place.

all of this race hustling is causing animosity and dissenting attitudes within communities and work places. This is how you sneak communism in the back door, by distracting the working class and encouraging civil conflict amongst the ever shrinking middle class.

I haven’t seen that for a while, people getting sucker punched. Is that still happening? Show me.

You know what you racist prick I retract my apology. You called me a racist first and made an assumption about my race as well considering all white people are racists and only white people can be racist per democrat logic.

I don't even believe your story as I thought about it more....sounds like all the people I've known who have said "I have a black friend so I can't be racist".

So once again FUCK YOU YOU RACIST SHITBAG.

Relax man. I can assure you, I was fucking with you. No need to get all worked up about some dude on a forum. My apology. Sincerely.

Get Shredded!
I haven’t seen that for a while, people getting sucker punched. Is that still happening? Show me.

Asians being sucker punched is still happening In California, an old man was killed not 2 weeks ago when some 18 year old black kid speared him like a middle linebacker for no reason

Said it perfectly Gear Church. No one can prove a negative. You can no more prove your Not a racist than proving bigfoot doesn't exist, or aliens don't exist ? That's just a game to put you in a box ...

Asians being sucker punched is still happening In California, an old man was killed not 2 weeks ago when some 18 year old black kid speared him like a middle linebacker for no reason

That is disheartening.

Done missionary work in Haiti. Absolutely love love the people!

Done missionary work in Haiti. Absolutely love love the people!

I did some down in Venezuela years ago. The people were some of the most genuine people i have ever met

Facebook and Twitter are censoring and deleting what is actually posted, you will be banned (cancelled) if you post anything of substance that goes against the Biden machine. I really can't believe you said that. Try watching the news feeds without the sound on and draw your own conclusions and then you will get an idea of how manipulated you actually are

He would’ve had a point if the censorship cut both ways. People really shouldn’t be publishing their controversial opinions online for a litany of reasons. As an employer, I definitely check that stuff, not for any specific opinions but posting a bunch of extremely political or trashy posts says a lot about people and their work habits. I can’t believe some of the retarded shit people put to their name.

The problem is one side is censored and the other is not and it’s really beyond debate at this point. Modern day “liberals” are a bunch of hypocrites with projection issues.

That is disheartening.

like a pussy (which I’m sure you’re familiar with) he speared the elderly man from behind.

I hope you get your throat slit by antifa, it’s the only way you’ll understand where your dumb fucking party lines failed....

like a pussy (which I’m sure you’re familiar with) he speared the elderly man from behind.

I hope you get your throat slit by antifa, it’s the only way you’ll understand where your dumb fucking party lines failed....

Wow. I never wished harm on anyone. I thought that got people banned from this forum. Fox News got you hating everyone you poor, poor simpleton. You are what’s wrong with society.

The government is our biggest racist issue. It's like a breeder raising cocks for cockfighting against his own stock. Pitting one of his own against the other (Americans). Those cocks will show allegiance and loyalty to the death for the hand that feeds them, even if that same hand is feeding their supposed opponent to make them strong enough to kill them. But they're blinded by the promise of reward. Win win for government, manipulation of the people to do their dirty work

I agree but you can’t put all the blame on the government. This information is readily available for most people but any common sense is lost because a lot of people will automatically discredit anything from a source they deem “right”. You have to put most of the blame on the people because if it weren’t for their ignorance the government wouldn’t have anyone to deceive.

Wow. I never wished harm on anyone. I thought that got people banned from this forum. Fox News got you hating everyone you poor, poor simpleton. You are what’s wrong with society.

you’re right , I shouldn’t have said “I hope”

I meant, I hope you come to understand where your party lines failed it’s people. By pushing a race/class war on us common folk

Back