• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Giving Blood

Byogsir

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So should I be giving blood to keep from having too much blood?

Vascular is off the charts and body does feel stiff or full at times.

One guy in a Facebook group mentioned he had chest pain and they recommended that he give blood. Hmt to high?

So question 1:should I give blood

Question 2: can you give blood if you smoke marijuana ? Or do AAS?

If you're on AAS, giving blood every 8 weeks somewhat helps hemocrits at bay. I'm not sure about the too much blood is the reason, but more for lowering hemocrits, reducing high iron, and bunch more reasons which vets can elaborate. Even on TRT, I've been told to donate blood. So for #1, IMO Yes. For #2, well, they will ask you if you are on unprescribe injectable drugs aka gear usage. I wouldn't answer yes. However, you can donate while on prescribe testosterone. So, technically, the answer for #2 is No, however, would it hurt if anyone if you donate while on AAS? Probably not.

You can buy a blood letting kit off amazon for next to nothing and save yourself the hassle of finding a blood drive and lying.

American Red Cross doesn't disqualify for marijuana use. I always recommend it, even on TRT ... I feel much better after.

So should I be giving blood to keep from having too much blood?

Vascular is off the charts and body does feel stiff or full at times.

One guy in a Facebook group mentioned he had chest pain and they recommended that he give blood. Hmt to high?

So question 1:should I give blood

Question 2: can you give blood if you smoke marijuana ? Or do AAS?

100% give blood. I think Red Cross allows every 56 days.
From my understanding the use off AAS on cycle or just TRT will thicken the blood.
To me that’s like super thick sludgy oil in your car. You give that baby an oil change when it calls for one correct? Same thing with the body.
Give blood and let new blood produce. That’s your oil change.

Pot they can’t detect and AAS... there will be a questionnaire before each visit. There will be a question towards the middle about and needle pricks, including AAS, drugs, etc.
ALWAYS ANSWER NO.
I think I’m on donation 16 and have definitely been running something each time.

But you can be denied if your Hemoglobin I believe it is, is too high or too low. Another reason to stay consistent. Plus you save lives, free drink and snack afterwards lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're not saving lives. The blood is tested before being sent to banks. They can't use your androgen loaded blood. You're just wasting resources. Donate if you want, but don't try to play the virtuous role.

You're not saving lives. The blood is tested before being sent to banks. They can't use your androgen loaded blood. You're just wasting resources. Donate if you want, but don't try to play the virtuous role.
I don't think they test for steroids. I have received response emails about were my blood went and how it was used. I would think they would blacklist you from further donation if something came up.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

I’ve never once heard that. Where did you hear that at?

When I gave blood they said they test it for everything. I had marijuana and AAS in my blood and I still got a notification a few weeks later saying that my blood was sent to a hospital for use. I think they just test it for diseases.

IML Gear Cream!
I don't think they test for steroids. I have received response emails about were my blood went and how it was used. I would think they would blacklist you from further donation if something came up.

Same with me. Every time it shows where it goes and who got it. I’ve asked and they say if it’s bad or can’t use it they let you know. And I’m sure they wouldn’t let you donate again and or keep a close eye on you for the next time.
Been to 2 different companies for 16 total donations and not once have had an issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I always give blood due to my hemoglobin levels...I can definitely tell a difference after. I did up my dose of fish oil and low dose asprin and noticed that helped keep my numbers a little lower as well.

I always give blood due to my hemoglobin levels...I can definitely tell a difference after. I did up my dose of fish oil and low dose asprin and noticed that helped keep my numbers a little lower as well.

That reminds me, I need to take my vitamins and aspirin right now!

You can buy a blood letting kit off amazon for next to nothing and save yourself the hassle of finding a blood drive and lying.

im running EQ and just found that kit you talked about like 4 days ago,, its like 8 bucks,, im gonna do it,, altho my wife thinks i went over the deep end lol .. oh the things we do lol

im running EQ and just found that kit you talked about like 4 days ago,, its like 8 bucks,, im gonna do it,, altho my wife thinks i went over the deep end lol .. oh the things we do lol
It's definitely an adventure. If I were you, I would order more than one. You get better at it each time you do it. The first time will probably not go so well unless you are some natural venipuncture prodigy.

Make sure you are getting a 16 gauge. The smaller gauges are for pulling with vacuum (like lab test tubes).

It's definitely an adventure. If I were you, I would order more than one. You get better at it each time you do it. The first time will probably not go so well unless you are some natural venipuncture prodigy.

Make sure you are getting a 16 gauge. The smaller gauges are for pulling with vacuum (like lab test tubes).
Can you link your source for the kit? I can't seem to find anything on Amazon, and all the drives around me are full for next few weeks.

Back