• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Dbol and chrones disease

rvc12533

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello I thought I would give my advice on anybody that might have chrones disease and are wondering about taking DBOL and test E 250 .. well really does not hurt at all to tell the truth when I'm on it all my symptoms of having chrones disease go away. ALL!!!..i lost alot of weight from 190 to 135lbs when first got sick with chrones and DBOL AND test E 250 was the only way to gain my weight back i weight 152 lbs and keeping it !!
(Wish I could stay on it all the time) lol

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk

You have Crohn’s disease but don’t even know how it’s spelled? Interesting.

Typing fast ..typo yea i c that now

If you have issues holding onto weight man with the croon. use a low dose of deca when you have a flare up. Keeps your appetite stimulating And obviously all the other benefits of it. Flare ups suck. With everything else tho man use wisely.

What medication(s) are you prescribed for your Crane's?

I Didn't Choose the Swolle Life, The Swolle Life Chose Me

You have Crohn’s disease but don’t even know how it’s spelled? Interesting.
That's kind of an ass thing to say. I have the same shit and its your worst fucking nightmare.

Sorry dude that sucks. Some of these guys are really insensitive.

Orals may irritate your digestive system. It kinda irritated my stomach but nothing else.

Hello I thought I would give my advice on anybody that might have chrones disease and are wondering about taking DBOL and test E 250 .. well really does not hurt at all to tell the truth when I'm on it all my symptoms of having chrones disease go away. ALL!!!..i lost alot of weight from 190 to 135lbs when first got sick with chrones and DBOL AND test E 250 was the only way to gain my weight back i weight 152 lbs and keeping it !!
(Wish I could stay on it all the time) lol

Interesting topic! I'm glad you're well man. I don't have Crohn's but I do have ulcerative colitis (similar but UC is confined to the intestine only). It is actually the reason I began using AAS full time. I'd done a few cycles back in college, but in my early 30's i got sick AS FUCKKKKKKK. We couldn't figure out what was going on, and I lost about 50lbs (went from 210 to 160) i thought i was going to die. Anyway, found out the issue and got on some medicine to correct it, and i used AAS to gain back all my weight. 7 years later, I'm bigger/stronger than I ever was before I got UC (currently weigh approx 230). I also notice I felt better while on cycle vs off. I'm on PCT now, but do blast a few times a year. Definitely the Test helps, not sure if the Dbol does, i feel its the testosterone. Dunno, but it helps.

Best of luck going forward man. Have you tried eating Keto or gluten free? I do most of the time, but now and again I do eat breads n other grains. It seems to help. I generally feel better when i stay away from bread/pasta/gluten for several days. Also don't drink too much milk if that causes you issues. I drink almond milk mostly. May be helpful to you to try.

If you have issues holding onto weight man with the croon. use a low dose of deca when you have a flare up. Keeps your appetite stimulating And obviously all the other benefits of it. Flare ups suck. With everything else tho man use wisely.

Interesting topic! I'm glad you're well man. I don't have Crohn's but I do have ulcerative colitis (similar but UC is confined to the intestine only). It is actually the reason I began using AAS full time. I'd done a few cycles back in college, but in my early 30's i got sick AS FUCKKKKKKK. We couldn't figure out what was going on, and I lost about 50lbs (went from 210 to 160) i thought i was going to die. Anyway, found out the issue and got on some medicine to correct it, and i used AAS to gain back all my weight. 7 years later, I'm bigger/stronger than I ever was before I got UC (currently weigh approx 230). I also notice I felt better while on cycle vs off. I'm on PCT now, but do blast a few times a year. Definitely the Test helps, not sure if the Dbol does, i feel its the testosterone. Dunno, but it helps.

Best of luck going forward man. Have you tried eating Keto or gluten free? I do most of the time, but now and again I do eat breads n other grains. It seems to help. I generally feel better when i stay away from bread/pasta/gluten for several days. Also don't drink too much milk if that causes you issues. I drink almond milk mostly. May be helpful to you to try.
I have UC also and started a cycle for that very purpose. Lost a ton of weight. I did 3 cycles before the internet got big and we couldn't even imagine getting bloods done.
Good luck!

Like someone else said, be careful and research what you are taking because I have heard of numerous cases where IBD (UC or Crohn's) can supposedly be induced by steroid use/abuse.

IML Gear Cream!
Like someone else said, be careful and research what you are taking because I have heard of numerous cases where IBD (UC or Crohn's) can supposedly be induced by steroid use/abuse.
I'm sure someone out there has this issue, but has not been the case with me.

I have UC also and started a cycle for that very purpose. Lost a ton of weight. I did 3 cycles before the internet got big and we couldn't even imagine getting bloods done.
Good luck!
Same to you man. UC sucks, but I've been in remission for years now. Still take meds, but keeps me under control. Testosterone was instrumental in my recovery of muscles/bodyweight. I'd done a few cycles in the past, it had been close to 10 years and my first cycle back I gained 20+lbs. Over the next few years I cycled many times, and before I knew it I was more jacked than ever before. Now I just stick with TRT and blast from time to time (whenver I feel the need).

Also to be noted, my GI doctor is aware of my TRT and there are no issues with TRT and UC from what I've learned from her. I would even argue its good for the gut, but I'm not an expert. Just going by what it does to me.

That's kind of an ass thing to say. I have the same shit and its your worst fucking nightmare.

Perhaps on the surface but that people don’t know about their bodies, what’s happening to it and what physician recommend and they follow without questioning, blows my mind. Not knowing how to spell a disease which you live with would certainly be an indicator. When people would talked to me about my wife’s “Oldtimer’s Disease” I wanted to punch them in the throat. But hey, they weren’t living with it, I was. And you can bet WE BOTH knew how to spell it.

Allegedly, this community of bodybuilders, steroid users et al are hip to their bodies. Mind/muscle connection, feel the gear and all that shit. So when someone come on one of these forums and makes a post like this, yes, I find it interesting.

My brother has prostate cancer. He said his doctor gave him a shot “...some kind of anti-androgen thing...”. I asked him what it was. He just said “some kind of shot”. I expect it from him, he’s an idiot. But guys on this forum, manipulating hormones and using a myriad of prescription drugs? I expect a bit more savvy.

Thanks for all the replies..im at work Nd typying on my phone so the auto correct kept spelling it wrong crohn's wrong lol ...but yea I take "Humira" ..but I stopped taking it wile I was on dbol and test .. ive only been sick for 1 yea and half ...im 37 when I got sick and lost 50 lbs ..I stayed 135 for 9 moths looked like I was dieing of cancer but I took dbol . And test. And idk for months VERY little to no systems and now I'm off and want to do another cycle .. im 151 ish pounds now and honestly my symptoms are less i don't half to run to the bathroom or have issue where I need to go asap or can't hold it .. i just have SUPER bad stomach pains (less tho) definitely when I eat the wrong thing lol ...but SUPER FYI..when I took the Nolvadex for my pre cycle I GOT alot of stomach GAS ..but went away two days after I stopped taking the Nolvadex.

Thanks again for all the comments /advice /help

What medication(s) are you prescribed for your Crane's?

I Didn't Choose the Swolle Life, The Swolle Life Chose Me
Humira.. and alot vitamin s . Because my ammune system is bad ..(I'm anemic)low iron /ext..ext.

I know man ..thanks !

BPC-157 and Chrohn's. Look it up if you haven't heard about it.

Now you are starting to sound like Bombr2. You got bad allergies? You might consider getting yourself somewhat normalized health wise before putting other AAS in your body that you admit you have no clue about.
Humira.. and alot vitamin s . Because my ammune system is bad ..(I'm anemic)low iron /ext..ext.

I forgot to add that Humira suppresses the immune system more dramatically than AAS suppresses the immune system. Synergistic effect? Dunno but I predict a date with Corona in your future. Good luck.

Ive never heard of dbol helping with chron's, but i can tell you from experience it wreaks absolute havoc on my ibd. I cant use any orals anymore or tren either

Get Shredded!
Now you are starting to sound like Bombr2. You got bad allergies? You might consider getting yourself somewhat normalized health wise before putting other AAS in your body that you admit you have no clue about.
Boy, that’s kind of “an ass thing to say”. Lol!

Did you follow bombr2’s posts at BOP? Unreal!

Last edited:
Yeah, we will know it is Bombr2 for sure if he adds to his resume asking for free gear and asking sponsors to pay him for talking up their brand and testing gear (bloods) they send him at no cost.

- - - Updated - - -

You should see OPs other post which is the same as his initial one here. and yes, he did not correctly spell the disease he is afflicted with in that thread either......

Last edited:
Yeah, we will know it is Bombr2 for sure if he adds to his resume asking for free gear and asking sponsors to pay him for talking up their brand and testing gear (bloods) they send him at no cost.

- - - Updated - - -

You should see OPs other post which is the same as his initial one here. and yes, he did not correctly spell the disease he is afflicted with in that thread either......
This LIFTER 6973 GUY is stocking me..he talks shit on every post I do

Idk who BOP is...but Lifter6973 has a huge issue ...yes read the post he is talking about he is nutts ...ive done nothing to this guy ..he has nothing better to do then bug people..

Lifter “stocks” everyone. Sometimes he “overstocks” so he has a sale. Probably “stocks” up on “nutts” too. Don’t effect his chrome disease though.

And no, I don’t think you’re Bombr2 because haven’t mentioned a Prince Albert or fucking your cousin yet.

And btw new guy. Lifter talks shit in EVERY post.

Thanks for all the replies..im at work Nd typying on my phone so the auto correct kept spelling it wrong crohn's wrong lol ...but yea I take "Humira" ..but I stopped taking it wile I was on dbol and test .. ive only been sick for 1 yea and half ...im 37 when I got sick and lost 50 lbs ..I stayed 135 for 9 moths looked like I was dieing of cancer but I took dbol . And test. And idk for months VERY little to no systems and now I'm off and want to do another cycle .. im 151 ish pounds now and honestly my symptoms are less i don't half to run to the bathroom or have issue where I need to go asap or can't hold it .. i just have SUPER bad stomach pains (less tho) definitely when I eat the wrong thing lol ...but SUPER FYI..when I took the Nolvadex for my pre cycle I GOT alot of stomach GAS ..but went away two days after I stopped taking the Nolvadex.

Thanks again for all the comments /advice /help

Hey man. As I mentioned I have UC, many years now. Those stomach pains you’re describing are more than likely irritated areas in your digestive track or gut. This means you aren’t in remission. I’m not a doctor but I think you ought to see yours again to make sure dropping the Humira is the right move. The risk you take by going off all meds could be fatal in the form of cancer. Maybe not now but in years to come.

I know the test makes you feel better, but just get it checked out and under control. Just my 2 cents.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This LIFTER 6973 GUY is stocking me..he talks shit on every post I do

“Stocking you” that means he likes you, you should send him daily motivational PMs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back