• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

King Labs - Olympus 2.0???

MeatCurtains69

Amatuer Gynecologist
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Not trying to stir up shit just calling them how I see them.

1. Comes onto the board with dirt cheap gear about the same price as Olympus

2. Drops 50ml jugs with the same timing (only shop I EVER saw with 50ml jugs is Olympus)

3. I dropped a comment in King's sub about this and Joos spazes out and deletes it

As a disclaimer, I ran Olympus test, tren, deca and dbol and had good results.

Thoughts fellas???

:coffee:

I think they are on other boards. Have you seen any info on this from other boards? Did Olympus scam or something? Possibly just a rebrand of a lab that closed before?
I don't know, just throwing out my thoughts. Interested in opinion as I had been looking around for a few things but never in a rush not to do thorough research first.
Not trying to stir up shit just calling them how I see them.

1. Comes onto the board with dirt cheap gear about the same price as Olympus

2. Drops 50ml jugs with the same timing (only shop I EVER saw with 50ml jugs is Olympus)

3. I dropped a comment in King's sub about this and Joos spazes out and deletes it

As a disclaimer, I ran Olympus test, tren, deca and dbol and had good results.

Thoughts fellas???

:coffee:

I think they are on other boards. Have you seen any info on this from other boards? Did Olympus scam or something? Possibly just a rebrand of a lab that closed before?
I don't know, just throwing out my thoughts. Interested in opinion as I had been looking around for a few things but never in a rush not to do thorough research first.

Maybe other guys could chime in here but my recollection is that Olympus closed shop after a bit of a PIP scandal bro.

Also, Joos is always saying that King has "been in the game for 8 years." Didn't Olympus set up shop around 2013???

That's waaaayyyy too many coincidences for some of the more conspiracy minded types around here just saying....

Will we see the reemergence of Anabolic5150 as there rep?

Dude is straight as far as running his business.

One of his pre-work blends is legit. I call it a pwo blend.tne dbol anadrol. Of course I can't say if what's on the label is in it or not but I can say it works very well.

His sale was dirt cheap and I wanted some other things he had so I got a few items. His normal prices are competitive with everyone else besides your large labs like psl , etc. They charge premium but you are almost guaranteed top shelf products.

GP has consistently put out top shelf and they have some serious sales.

Bottom line, labs that have done right by me have taken some serious coin from people at the exact same time.

Apparently some people have trusted my opinion and have gotten burned because of it.

Bottom line dude has been straight with me but I can't really say much about his gear. I pinned the 400 just to see and it was almost a little too painless.

Test, deca , dbol, winny, those are safe bets usually.

PSL is likely having an issue with their clen. I wouldn’t call that top shelf.
What’s the issue with psl clen ? I have a ton of it left and won’t use it because that shit makes me shake non stop and clen just isn’t for me anymore.

Olympus can suck a dick .

I wouldn't be surprised. They tried to open up under a new name years ago with almost all of the same branding and reps.

Dude is straight as far as running his business.

One of his pre-work blends is legit. I call it a pwo blend.tne dbol anadrol. Of course I can't say if what's on the label is in it or not but I can say it works very well.

His sale was dirt cheap and I wanted some other things he had so I got a few items. His normal prices are competitive with everyone else besides your large labs like psl , etc. They charge premium but you are almost guaranteed top shelf products.

GP has consistently put out top shelf and they have some serious sales.

Bottom line, labs that have done right by me have taken some serious coin from people at the exact same time.

Apparently some people have trusted my opinion and have gotten burned because of it.

Bottom line dude has been straight with me but I can't really say much about his gear. I pinned the 400 just to see and it was almost a little too painless.

Test, deca , dbol, winny, those are safe bets usually.

I think the most important thing you have stated is the 3rd sentence in your 1st paragraph. There’s been absolutely no testing done head scratcher if you ask me. Especially now with testing being first and foremost in our community worldwide. Every board is starting their own testing and almost every source is submitting or customers are sending in samples. Even new sources except...

I’m not understanding why there’s not been any? Only thing that is said is “been around for 8 years”, lots of positive feedback from customers, and “prime shipping”. Means nothing without test results(roid test and the other ones don’t count) or blood work.

I know I have said something about this before but I have nothing against them or their rep. Their rep seems like a good dude and I think they have a great list with different options for certain oils (10,30,50ml) which is awesome IMO. Just wish there was some data to see that could prove that these guys are a good source with a lot of options

Back