• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

if god isnt real then explain this

heymrwaters

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!

Saw this online the other day lmao. Is it bad that I recognize the gear brand? (Hint its an old board sponsor)

is it one of those images like on facebook that say only 99% of people will see it and when you do share it? guess I'm the 1%

Is there supposed to be a pic to see?

We are all the 1% on ASF.....except kildongs. Charlie and a few others

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Saw this online the other day lmao. Is it bad that I recognize the gear brand? (Hint its an old board sponsor)
Take a screenshot and post that. Got me curious who it was.

Your pic isn’t showing up. Is it cockston? MLG?

We are all the 1% on ASF.....except kildongs. Charlie and a few others

U say my name ALOT...

I think I like it too. 🍆🍆🍆

I'm so lost.

Either I'm not sophisticated enough to understand or the internet has failed me.

I'm so lost.

Either I'm not sophisticated enough to understand or the internet has failed me.

The internet has failed everybody brother. I miss books and masturbating in the library under a blanket. Simpler times.

No way dude, jacking off with your phone is way better than National Geographic mags. Every time you get going some asshole with a stick on his schlong or a plate in his lip fucks up the moment.

It must be that Helios gear because that is what my box and wallet looked like after I ordered ,the shit was empty

cant see the vid but anyway i didn't know u were still around.

figured the cajun jumped shit with the rest of the greats of this board

anyway nice to see your still around bro.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

It must be that Helios gear because that is what my box and wallet looked like after I ordered ,the shit was empty
that big helios push scam was 1 of the greatest of all times on asf.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Lol I have pinned a bunch of that stuff

Back