• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Favorite bodybuilders of the 1990's thread.

IML Gear Cream!
I think i remember greg got his pro card at the Night Of Champians show.That was the best he ever looked and looked damn good.When he got with pulumbo for guidance i think that is where his physique and health went to shit.

fisher01.jpg

Dave fisher was another great and underated physique.He allways showed up for a show in good condition.I allways liked his deltoids.

Hell yeah! I'm watching his channel on youtube, he's gettin pretty big again!

'pretty big' - correct me if I am wrong but even at his during his retirement wasn't he bigger than you will ever be?

Lee priest ftw. The shadow was the shit though

Really cool to see my old 90's thread.

So what do you guys think was the cause of the look?was it the drugs available..and the ones not available then?Or was that the current evolutionary stage in bodybuilding maybee..

To me that was my favorite decade of bodybuilding

I want that old handle back:(

Really cool to see my old 90's thread.

So what do you guys think was the cause of the look?was it the drugs available..and the ones not available then?Or was that the current evolutionary stage in bodybuilding maybee..

To me that was my favorite decade of bodybuilding

I want that old handle back:(

A number of things happened. First, we really did train harder back then. There are people today who train hard today, they are just fewer and further between. Everyone has a gym membership today and gyms are littered with them sitting on equipment texting away. Pull that shit in the 80's and 90's and you would be thrown out of the gym. Everyone trained hard, it was a different culture. Compare Phil to Dorian.

Today insulin has replaced hard work somewhat. We did not have access to lower cost GH back then (except the very top guys) but steroid dosages were already high by the 90's. I did not use during the 80's but dosages were lower then. I was natural before I turned 30 but went to a gym where steroids were available. Guys usually ran less than 600 mg/week.

Back