• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Blood Work (Questions)

Void

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey fellas
Got my bloods done last week and here’s the results.
First off I know they didn’t check estradiol, the answer I got was “We don’t order that test in men normally but based on your test levels I’d say you’re fine”
I’ll be getting this test done next week.

My main question is, I’ve been cruising on 200mg test a week for about 3 months now. However I’ve been reacting badly to the current vial for about 5 weeks, getting some insane chills and sick feeling as well as intense pain and swelling for about 36 hours post injection. Last time I got tested at this dose my test was still over 1000. Earlier this year. Is it possible this vial is a bad one?

4b521e931ab7d994c18193a8c7443bd3.jpg

0d76fcf0ecf68fff66337f3dc5be984c.jpg

eb50df72bd38fc90e48fcd06ddfd4988.jpg

004ca562e3ee9e7e3220182d78ee72d9.jpg

9a7d0dfc211521e880c8c5d1184de311.jpg

2d59b5b36cbc65dd26892669d029f724.jpg

Underdosed I'd say. How long post inject was blood pulled?

Well your def getting test flu everytime it seems. Also like Sam said how long after last pin was blood drawn?

Well your def getting test flu everytime it seems. Also like Sam said how long after last pin was blood drawn?

Right at 5 days after last pin
What causes test flu? That’s what I thought originally but I didn’t think it was a recurring thing

The reason I’m mostly concerned is that I got
Bloods done just back in May, and had been off everything around 3 weeks at that point. Was using the same brand but different vial,
No side effects and was over 1500 still

The reason I’m mostly concerned is that I got
Bloods done just back in May, and had been off everything around 3 weeks at that point. Was using the same brand but different vial,
No side effects and was over 1500 still

Who’s the lab? These results are weak to say the least. I would stop the vial immediately and contact the lab.

Always give the Lab a chance..things happen all-the-time..But a lab that cares about their customers Should try to fix the problem and
regain the trust...
I have always believed in what....a company,a person..does after a problem arises...is the Whole Difference in wether they give a damn or not..

On that note...Church has Always fixed any problem that came my way..Above and Beyond..

At 62, my natty results from 3 weeks ago were 504 total and 60 free if that tells you anything, with 200mg weekly my result are 1150. ...:coffee:

IML Gear Cream!
Who’s the lab? These results are weak to say the least. I would stop the vial immediately and contact the lab.

Got these through my actual doctor/hospital, first time I’ve had it through them. Usually go private.

deff not what id expect youre bloods to be,, deff agree with the above ,,, underdosed

Update:
Just got estradiol test done, was at 86pg/mL
Thoughts?

Back