• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Breaking News CORONAVIRUS VACCINE

BREAKING NEWS: Government official: First dose to be delivered Monday in clinical trial for potential COVID-19 vaccine. Details to come.
(As per MSM alert on my computer)
Is this the one created in Germany do u know?

Is this the one created in Germany do u know?
I don't think so but not 100% on it

Only 12-18 months away...
Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

1st trial will be administered tomorrow and it could only be a few weeks for mass delivery of the vaccine. 1% chance that we all could turn to zombies thou

1st trial will be administered tomorrow and it could only be a few weeks for mass delivery of the vaccine. 1% chance that we all could turn to zombies thou

Zombie Apocalypse is near!!!!

Im hoping for zombies

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

The same people testing the vaccine said it will be 12-18 months IF proven effective, before available to public.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Hopefully Wes sees this but he posted something a couple of weeks ago stating they already found a vaccine a while back. Idk if I’m remembering this correctly hopefully he chimes in

3ry3lg.jpg

IML Gear Cream!
It would just be nice if for once N.Y. could not be first in everything that sucks.

Attachments

• 55B94368-DD3D-4F51-968C-691D0062FCD4.jpeg
    55B94368-DD3D-4F51-968C-691D0062FCD4.jpeg
    220.5 KB · Views: 81
Hopefully Wes sees this but he posted something a couple of weeks ago stating they already found a vaccine a while back. Idk if I’m remembering this correctly hopefully he chimes in

They didn't find a vaccine sir, but rather a cure. It's an anti viral, think HIV. This is called Remdesivir and they are keeping that info low key.

To me, this means its an agenda. Because for one, they lied about it. They said this came to the US, 1-2 months ago. The NEJM study was in Dec 2019,they were already using that on Patients and curing them with that.

So consider that.

Also the new vaccine, they are giving patients $7,000 US dollars to inject them with coronavirus and then try diff meds on them. I would say F that bc tbh, the coronavirus doesn't scare me per say but the meds they might be willing to try on you , that are experimental is scary.

The fact is, the coronavirus is an easy cure if you are a healthy adult. We know that. IF you are 90 years old and have pneumonia and you catch it , you're dead. If you are an infant born with an immune dysfunction and you catch it....you are dead.

People survive the flu, pneumonia, all the time.

This is Scare tactics on Steroids.

IMO they are trying to shut down the economy to effect the 2020 elections. Reason I say this is all of Hollywood, the liberal states and globalists like the Pope are the ones pushing for these Quarantines.

Let's see if a major Military Operation doesn't happen in the next few weeks. Look what happened in Saudi Arabia. They just rounded up 300 corrupt govt officials and Military.

Lets hope during the quarantine they scoop up Hillary, Obama, Clapper, Brennan, Comey McCabe, Strzok, Ohrs, Page and dozens of these other scumbags who were behind all these illegal activities since 2016.

I don't know if anybody posted this s*** yet but here's the best scenario and conspiracy I've heard so far..

I don't know if anybody posted this s*** yet but here's the best scenario and conspiracy I've heard so far..

Damn. That was pretty good. The snake stuff is finally getting some traction.

Back