• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

California lab says it discovered coronavirus vaccine in 3 hours

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!

An American biotech company says it created a coronavirus vaccine three hours after getting access to the virus' genetic sequence in mid-January, and now scientists are racing to get the vaccine on the market in record time.

Inovio Pharmaceuticals is based in Pennsylvania, but scientists in its laboratory in San Diego made the discovery.

"We were able to rapidly construct our vaccine in a matter of about three hours once we had the DNA sequence from the virus available because of the power of our DNA medicine platform," Dr. J. Joseph Kim, Inovio's president and CEO, told FOX Business. "Our goal is to start phase one human testing in the U.S. early this summer."

Source: https://www.foxbusiness.com/technology/california-lab-coronavirus-vaccine-3-hours

An American biotech company says it created a coronavirus vaccine three hours after getting access to the virus' genetic sequence in mid-January, and now scientists are racing to get the vaccine on the market in record time.

Inovio Pharmaceuticals is based in Pennsylvania, but scientists in its laboratory in San Diego made the discovery.

"We were able to rapidly construct our vaccine in a matter of about three hours once we had the DNA sequence from the virus available because of the power of our DNA medicine platform," Dr. J. Joseph Kim, Inovio's president and CEO, told FOX Business. "Our goal is to start phase one human testing in the U.S. early this summer."

Source: https://www.foxbusiness.com/technology/california-lab-coronavirus-vaccine-3-hours
Good shit!

I read another article about it though. Even though they have developed what they think is a cure they still have to test it on animals and then human trials so still at best 10months to a year away for it.

And.... Its a money grab, got to see how they can bring it to market... Wtf is that chit???

Pandemic's = money grabs....

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

I read another article about it though. Even though they have developed what they think is a cure they still have to test it on animals and then human trials so still at best 10months to a year away for it.

Correct, but I wonder if someone is terminal if they can try it anyway? And WTF haven't the Chinese created one yet?

Correct, but I wonder if someone is terminal if they can try it anyway? And WTF haven't the Chinese created one yet?
Trump passed the "Right to Try Act" If you are terminal then you can have a stab at it. INO is trading at around $4/share. Will be interesting to see when the market opens tomorrow for those who trade.

Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Tapatalk

Yeah I agree I am sure some terminal people wouldn't mind for the greater good. I think the chinese are still scrambling trying to find kits that correctly diagnose it and stopping it from spreading which is stupid. They should be attacking on both fronts of finding a cure and stopping it. That country wouldhave no problem doing some fucked up shit testing unproven vaccines on prisoners or even there citizens but they are still doing fallout control from how they originally handled it.

Presto here's the vaccine to save us. Naturally it only took them 3 hours to make.

I’m not sure I’d trust a vaccine whipped up in 3 hours. Probably not the best PR move

Back