• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Cycle adjustment recommendations

Mski0311

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So currently I am running 500mg test c and 400mg npp. Planned to run this 12 weeks I am currently at the half way mark and wanted to kick things up a bit with an oral. I have anavar and dbol in hand. My goal is simply to add mass. I'm 6ft 225lbs 29 years old and fairly lean. What would you reccomend adding between those two or even something else? What dose? And how would you split that dose up etc... thank you so much for your recommendation and information!

Up the Test and NPP dosage to 750 and 600. Pick up a couple vials of injectable YK-11 and run at 20-30mg/day for the next 6 weeks. You can get that at MA Research, Amino Asylum, or Behemoth Labz. You can pin it with a slin pin.

Oral YK-11 would even work.

You won't be disappointed.

Shouldn't need 600mg of Npp, it's one strong compound... Even some heavy hitters out there don't go over 400mg of npp.

100mgs of npp eod should be sufficient done this many times with 750mgs test made some good lean gains make sure diet is in check to rip the decent benefits never got water retention either nor needed a AI except I'm not.prone to sides

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Thanks for your input! If I were to not want to raise my test could I still raise my npp? I do not care about the decrease in sex drive for a bit in all honestly also I am taking 20mg of mk677 I forgot to mention.

For some reason I'm kind of prone to gyno so I try to make 500mg of test my max and even then I need an ai.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks!

That's a decent amount of tools you have running, why not make adjustments in diet and increase lean cals and add more carbs? adjust your meal timing by tossing in one more.
Nandrolone loves to shine when given plenty of cals. Fuck adding more tools, adjust diet. Increasing gear doesn't mean gains, make adjustments in the kitchen.

Thanks for your input! If I were to not want to raise my test could I still raise my npp? I do not care about the decrease in sex drive for a bit in all honestly also I am taking 20mg of mk677 I forgot to mention.

I would add in the Anavar. Done it many times and it never disappoints, 40 mg/d. Keep diet tight. Up the protein a bit. Hit it hard in the gym. Leave your cell phone in the locker and things should pick up.

That's a decent amount of tools you have running, why not make adjustments in diet and increase lean cals and add more carbs? adjust your meal timing by tossing in one more.
Nandrolone loves to shine when given plenty of cals. Fuck adding more tools, adjust diet. Increasing gear doesn't mean gains, make adjustments in the kitchen.
I am currently eating 7 meals a day roughly 4000 calories. Roughly 300g protien 430 carbs which leaves me pretty much with the necessary amount of fat. That is actually up a couple hundred calories and honestly putting a little more fat on me than I prefer. This is why I came to the idea of maybe adding an oral.

I would add in the Anavar. Done it many times and it never disappoints, 40 mg/d. Keep diet tight. Up the protein a bit. Hit it hard in the gym. Leave your cell phone in the locker and things should pick up.
I was think var maybe 20mg as I've never ran car. Definitely need to leave the phone in the locker room to much stuff going on right now and its bleeding into my gains lol. Not working out any less hard just taking longer to get done what needs done at the gym. Thanks for your answer my man!

IML Gear Cream!
Up the Test and NPP dosage to 750 and 600. Pick up a couple vials of injectable YK-11 and run at 20-30mg/day for the next 6 weeks. You can get that at MA Research, Amino Asylum, or Behemoth Labz. You can pin it with a slin pin.

Oral YK-11 would even work.

You won't be disappointed.

I'm not familiar with the sarm yk-11 would you or anyone care to explain what its purpose is and what it does etc... I appreciate the suggestion!!

I am currently eating 7 meals a day roughly 4000 calories. Roughly 300g protien 430 carbs which leaves me pretty much with the necessary amount of fat. That is actually up a couple hundred calories and honestly putting a little more fat on me than I prefer. This is why I came to the idea of maybe adding an oral.

Well it sounds like you're all out of adjustments at this point with going up in that direction.
Since you exhausted that resource at this point it makes sense to add in some additional tools to help assist with nutrition partitioning.
Var is the compound that would make more sense on paper, it can help minimize any fat that you may put on additionally. But whatever you have already put on it may not make much of a difference in that department but you can definitely slow the process down.

So currently I am running 500mg test c and 400mg npp. Planned to run this 12 weeks I am currently at the half way mark and wanted to kick things up a bit with an oral. I have anavar and dbol in hand. My goal is simply to add mass. I'm 6ft 225lbs 29 years old and fairly lean. What would you reccomend adding between those two or even something else? What dose? And how would you split that dose up etc... thank you so much for your recommendation and information!

Dianabol for sure at 50mg slit during the day . NPP and deca are the best to put on mass but only when you eat alot , they need alot of calories to work is maximum .

This is exactly where I plug in short esters.. pre-WO..ei..Sdrol..harsh orals..ei....Drol..only at night and at 25mgs on heavy days for great recovery..TNE.. Sustanon is perfect..
A 2 wk run of any will push you thru..

I'm not familiar with the sarm yk-11 would you or anyone care to explain what its purpose is and what it does etc... I appreciate the suggestion!!

Myostatin Inhibitor

Well it sounds like you're all out of adjustments at this point with going up in that direction.
Since you exhausted that resource at this point it makes sense to add in some additional tools to help assist with nutrition partitioning.
Var is the compound that would make more sense on paper, it can help minimize any fat that you may put on additionally. But whatever you have already put on it may not make much of a difference in that department but you can definitely slow the process down.
Understood! Patients and being realistic is key.

Dianabol for sure at 50mg slit during the day . NPP and deca are the best to put on mass but only when you eat alot , they need alot of calories to work is maximum .

Thanks you for answering my question Monstro! Your the man.

This is exactly where I plug in short esters.. pre-WO..ei..Sdrol..harsh orals..ei....Drol..only at night and at 25mgs on heavy days for great recovery..TNE.. Sustanon is perfect..
A 2 wk run of any will push you thru..
Thanks! As of now I dont think I'll go with this method, but ABSOLUTELY going to put that in my tool box for later.

Back