• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Boys...we're in trouble now.....our country is headed down fast!

Mental health issues are an excluding factor in the Military. Obesity, many other legitimate issues, AGE may deny you entrance into the Military.

Gender Disorder is an Axis Disorder in Psychiatry, it is a medically recognized psychological issue

1+1=3 in the Biden Administration

Biden's Admin in 2 month have effectively shown how much they and the globalist can and will fuck up America.

That is the gift they are giving us. The democrats are silent... Accepting their failure. Hiding their heads in the sand like a Camel.

Everything they do is Anti American... Only a fool can't see it.

Last edited:

All the Drill Instructors

Attachments

• E9A3E1C3-B6A1-484E-9742-6A25602F77FB.gif
    E9A3E1C3-B6A1-484E-9742-6A25602F77FB.gif
    63.7 KB · Views: 130
We are in trouble!!!! Biden is merely a puppet for the globalists scum who want to ruin everything we stand for...the world is laughing at Us and I’m sick of it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How many trannies are actually gonna sign up? Hopefully they are drafted. Front line seems a good place for them. Distract the enemy while the real soldiers sneak in.

how many trannies will get dishonorable discharge after they realize what they got themselves into?

Question for my tranny friends here.. I meant bodybuilders..
How do bb and tranny differ in the means of body dismorphia. Not being a dick. Genuine question. Same mental illness just diff end of spectrum.? U want pecs. Not Tits?
But seriously. Is it similar but to a different extent..
I mean the goal is to change your physical appearance to suit your mental vision of what's proper for who u feel you ought to or want to look like.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

How do bb and tranny differ in the means of body dismorphia. Not being a dick. Genuine question. Same mental illness just diff end of spectrum.? U want pecs. Not Tits?
I mean the goal is to change your physical appearance to suit your mental vision of what's proper for who u feel you ought to or want to look like.

Bro I want to look and be a beast ... I don’t want to be a chick......big difference just saying

NOT THE SANE THING

Bro I want to look and be a beast ... I don’t want to be a chick......big difference just saying

NOT THE SANE THING

Once u get jacked there's no turning back. R u double sure u wanna keep that peepee dangling
Lmfao
giphy.gif

Bobybuilding builds discipline, sets incremental and long term goals, and an understanding that suffering is required for improvement. These aspects of bodybuilding prepare the person for life since all of these characteristics that are built in the sport are necessary for success in life. Declaring oneself the opposite gender, regardless of the motivation, offers none of these qualities.

Bobybuilding builds discipline, sets incremental and long term goals, and an understanding that suffering is required for improvement. These aspects of bodybuilding prepare the person for life since all of these characteristics that are built in the sport are necessary for success in life. Declaring oneself the opposite gender, regardless of the motivation, offers none of these qualities.
Well said brother.

Mental health issues are an excluding factor in the Military. Obesity, many other legitimate issues, AGE may deny you entrance into the Military.

Gender Disorder is an Axis Disorder in Psychiatry, it is a medically recognized psychological issue

1+1=3 in the Biden Administration

Biden's Admin in 2 month have effectively shown how much they and the globalist can and will fuck up America.

That is the gift they are giving us. The democrats are silent... Accepting their failure. Hiding their heads in the sand like a Camel.

Everything they do is Anti American... Only a fool can't see it.

That’s the thing, I don’t think they see this as failure, this is what they want.

Couldn’t agree more they they are the anti America party, I’ve been saying it for years.

Joining the Military builds discipline, sets incremental and long term goals, and an uderstanding that suffering is required for improvement.....

body building maybe*** gets u a plastic trophy and for some a sponsor, but other than that it is one of the biggest mental health issues in the world propogated by social media, tv, and all the rich with enough money to change their bodies while not working a single muscle....

Being a trannie, or cutten ones wee wee off to invert it to a hole so another wee wee can be stuffed in past fake plastic beef curtains.... Now that takes some balls... Errrr i mean they had some at one point....

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Joining the Military builds discipline, sets incremental and long term goals, and an uderstanding that suffering is required for improvement.....

body building maybe*** gets u a plastic trophy and for some a sponsor, but other than that it is one of the biggest mental health issues in the world propogated by social media, tv, and all the rich with enough money to change their bodies while not working a single muscle....

Being a trannie, or cutten ones wee wee off to invert it to a hole so another wee wee can be stuffed in past fake plastic beef curtains.... Now that takes some balls... Errrr i mean they had some at one point....

Joining the Military builds discipline, sets incremental and long term goals, and an uderstanding that suffering is required for improvement.....NOW THAT prepares u for life not bodybuilding not at all...

body building causes u to really be vain, care about yourself more than others, creates a truly selfish person, and all in the name of vanity and self seeking gratification....

It sometimes maybe*** gets u a plastic trophy and for some a sponsor, but other than that it is one of the biggest mental health issues in the world propogated by selfishness, vanity, social media, tv, and all the rich with enough money to change their bodies while not working a single muscle....

The retention rate is going to hit rock bottom. Our country is fucked.

Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Tapatalk

Reversing the tranny ban is bad enough, but the pushing of woke culture within the military will backfire miserably.

If they try to ostracize and box out conservatives I really don’t know how they expect to have enough recruits, or really any quality ones for that matter. I mean, if the other half of society is being taught that America sucks and isn’t worth protecting then I don’t really see them signing up unless either a judge is making them or they’re trying to get their student loans paid off.

Either way, I don’t think there’s going to be many studs if that’s all that’s left...

Lol just imagine how uncool the left will look when compulsory military service is enacted because they lacked any foresight.

That's an interesting way of looking at this, Stink, I know I get all upset if I'm losing muscle or feeling weak for too long of a period of time. I drive my wife crazy with this and she is always saying I have body dismorphia, I spend a lot of time under the iron and some days I still feel small. Then I'll go to a bbq or something and realize I'm not at all when I see "regular people". It's a crazy mind fuck kinda thing I guess. Different but similar in some ways as trans I guess

Thought we was in the pit, my bad.

Last edited:
This is exactly right.

The retention rate is going to hit rock bottom. Our country is fucked.

- - - Updated - - -

This is very true.

That's an interesting way of looking at this, Stink, I know I get all upset if I'm losing muscle or feeling weak for too long of a period of time. I drive my wife crazy with this and she is always saying I have body dismorphia, I spend a lot of time under the iron and some days I still feel small. Then I'll go to a bbq or something and realize I'm not at all when I see "regular people". It's a crazy mind fuck kinda thing I guess. Different but similar in some ways as trans I guess

- - - Updated - - -

bad boy

Thought we was in the pit, my bad.

Get Shredded!
I need to re-read the article but I believe it said that the government will cover their trans surgeries. This is bothersome.

I have many comments on this from my past experiences operating all over the world but I'll refrain. Let's just say its a bad idea for unit cohesion and leave it at that.

I need to re-read the article but I believe it said that the government will cover their trans surgeries. This is bothersome.

I have many comments on this from my past experiences operating all over the world but I'll refrain. Let's just say its a bad idea for unit cohesion and leave it at that.
Fuck are u serious?? People cant even get test, and now offering free fucken sex changes

Fick it im asking for them to enlarge my clit.... It needs to be minimum 8" flacid and girth of a tp tube... Or we go to court

Reversing the tranny ban is bad enough, but the pushing of woke culture within the military will backfire miserably.

If they try to ostracize and box out conservatives I really don’t know how they expect to have enough recruits, or really any quality ones for that matter. I mean, if the other half of society is being taught that America sucks and isn’t worth protecting then I don’t really see them signing up unless either a judge is making them or they’re trying to get their student loans paid off.

Either way, I don’t think there’s going to be many studs if that’s all that’s left...

Lol just imagine how uncool the left will look when compulsory military service is enacted because they lacked any foresight.

They will have to fork over large bonuses to try to get people to stay. Military leadership will be complete garbage in 5-10 years.

They will have to fork over large bonuses to try to get people to stay. Military leadership will be complete garbage in 5-10 years.

Absolutely 100% correct.

It's amazing to me that the powers that be can't figure this out. It's really obvious...

Absolutely 100% correct.

It's amazing to me that the powers that be can't figure this out. It's really obvious...
Out of curiosity any hard and fast evidence people are actually leaving the military over this issue?

Out of curiosity any hard and fast evidence people are actually leaving the military over this issue?

Well obviously you can't just up and leave the military. You enlist, re-enlist, don't re-enlist or just never join. Since all of this is happening right now it'll take a little for the ramifications to materialize and then a little longer for the statistics to be published.

In the meantime you can use common sense to more or less predict what the statistics will eventually show you. Any organization that makes it their business to exclude people based on ideology will consequentially discourage people that harbor those ideologies from joining said organization.

Having said that, during my time in the service, which wasn't long ago at all, the vast majority of people I served with do not appreciate leftist woke culture and the associated talking points and ideas like critical race theory. If this is the line servicemembers will be forced to toe, they'll stop re-enlisting the same way people stopped watching the NFL, or the same way parents are increasingly looking to home schooling.

Once that happens they'll have to do 2 things to retain a volunteer-based military, which is increase sign-on and reenlistment bonuses and tamp down the rhetoric. If they don't want to do that, then they'll have to force people into terms of compulsory military service, because I promise you, little liberal kids are not going to be falling over themselves to go shoot Houthi Rebels in Yemen.

Last edited:
It's not like you can just decide to "quit" the military. If they make an announcement you don't like, you can't simply quit the next day.

anigif_sub-buzz-18382-1517871202-4.gif
True, but I mean anyone planning to leave of course following process?

Back