• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Need help first full cycle! Test-E - AI help needed please

RobPianaLad

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello All,
My stats age 23, 90kg 5"11 - lift for a few years seriously but for since i remember
I am just finishing a DBOL only cycle 40mg ED for 6 weeks with some liver sups and then nolva+clomid PCT. This has been my first cycle and i have loved it, great gains (some to be lost i am sure).
I am planning my next order and need some help asap please. My next cycle will start in 8 weeks or so (resting). Prob Jan/Feb.

I will be running Test E 500mg Per Week for 12 weeks
DBOL 40mg ED for first 6 weeks
Aromasin (TBC what dose and format)
HCG on cycle (weeks TBC)
Nolva/Clomid maybe Aromasin for PCT (help)
I have posted an excel SS view of my cycle for more info, i would really appreciate feedback, and help.
let me know the good and bad points and what i need to change.

what i KNOW i am unsure of is

1) Aromasin on cycle, how much, what dose, how often? 12.5mg every day? week 1 to end? help please!
2) DBOL only is staying, test E is staying but can you check the break weeks and confirm for me when i end HCG when i end Test the gaps needed before PCT etc. that bit i am unclear on. so for eg whhen would my start of PCT in relation to my last HCG/TEST E pin?
(TEST E will be 1 pin a week of 2ML - 500mg)

thanks again, Rob.

Attachments

• test cycle 2.png
    test cycle 2.png
    34.3 KB · Views: 19
Kinda young aren't you? looks like you got google images and posted that.

Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk

I love how organized you are mate. You even made an excel sheet.
Should spent that extra 15 mins reading thru the stickies instead. All your answer lie there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh and don't save that excel sheet on your computer where your parents might find it.

i am going to take those comments positively, young, well 23, 24 in March. I bought my house when i was 19 so no need for Parents finding my Pc... i work hard for my own space and home. Appreciate your concern though.

I am been through various forums but like i say there are two points i am struggling with.

the main one

1) Exedrol (Aromasin) do i take daily or just when needed? should it be ran throughout the cycle, this is what i have read but wanted your thoughts.

2) I am debating winny after my last pin of test E (so in the yellow zones) - (by the way no, i made the SS? why would i google someone elses then ask about it claiming it was mine? I would just say i want to use this..)

I have attached another amended version with the winny, any downside to it? i figure i will have had 6 weeks for my liver to rest after the DBOL so a good time to start and due to the short winny half life then it makes sense to use here before PCT. I will be buying enough for 6 weeks but only wanted to run for 3, any thoughts?

Attachments

• Cycle + Winstrol.png
    Cycle + Winstrol.png
    30.9 KB · Views: 7
Getting testy

Getting testy

Sounds like a pun! MiSh, i had replied to one of Luke's posts but it needs to go through an admin mod before it will appear apparently. I will try and attach the updated cycle to this post, but not sure if it will go through. Sorry therefore if all posts appear at once when authorised..

So for the attached, there is an addition of winny. My main query here is around the Aromasin and the cells you will see highlighted in the orange/yellow. These i am not sure on in terms of the timings. If they should be taken or not taken at that point, each have various reasons for the wondering.

Again, if you senior members can help and shed any light, it would be greatly appreciated.

All comments in the right direction will be great to fill what gaps i have from notes/stickys on various forums over the last month or so.

Thanks in advance, Rob.

Attachments

• Cycle + Winstrol.jpg
    Cycle + Winstrol.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 16
Your close but your plan needs a few changes, all your answers are already posted on the board in stickies. Just take some time and read them, also your young so be safe.

IML Gear Cream!
Calm down, it's strange .. Only cycle. Age. If u already posted in other forums, you have an answer. To me , seem to young. Their is a sticky here, for young lads. Read understand , get more info in reading. Another sticky on first cycle and pct. read.

Youre young man, don't get butt hurt I'm just teasing ya.. I've asked similar questions before and heard similar things as I said, and as people will keep telling you. I'm telling you you'll learn a lot more by reading on the subject you have doubts on, and if people just feed you the answers you'll just come back time and time again every time your nipples hurt, asking what you couldve learned in minutes, what you asked here pops up on the forum every week, that's why there's a freaking sticky there with the answers, and MORE things on the matter to educate beyond the amount or the duration of Your AI or SERMS or HCG but also why and when, those stickies will not only answer your current questions but it will prevent you from returning and asking more dumb ones.

Calm down, it's strange .. Only cycle. Age. If u already posted in other forums, you have an answer. To me , seem to young. Their is a sticky here, for young lads. Read understand , get more info in reading. Another sticky on first cycle and pct. read.

Hello, i am reading through some of the stickys as we speak. Thanks again.

Some really good info, but still has gaps that i am trying to fill.

Main one is, as per the sticky, Aromasin 10-25MG ED (go for lower dose) so i will use 12.5mg ED while on cycle as sticky suggests.

The question occurs when i consider if this drugs should be stopped or continued during PCT or lowered at all after my last TEST E injection?

Any clarity / opinion here would be fab.

Thanks

500 mgs /week test e 12 weeks.
40 mgs d Bol 4 weeks.
AI -aro 12.5 daily 12 weeks
F**k ur serm and stick it when u bend over.
Not a fan of hcg.
GH 3 iu's daily / 5 on , 2 off. 1 year

Cruise 125 mg weekly test e
Cruise 200 mg weekly deca

Pull the f**kn trigger and stop whining like a little bitch!

Thanks, tweaked as per sticky and some other forum support. Only considerations now are using TEST P for the last few weeks. How would that best fit/replace the Test E?

From week ? to week ?

Regards

Rob

please see attached updated plan

Attachments

• Cycle + Winstrol.jpg
    Cycle + Winstrol.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 11
First 2 weeks EOD. Or front load test e

Hi buddy, thanks but you have lost me now... :-(

i was meaning to take the TEST P at the end. are you suggesting at the start also/instead of?

I see the logic in that its faster acting.

so potential for week 1 and 2 (whilst using the Test E that is getting into the system, also jab 2x/w test P).

what about at the end? Last 2 weeks of Test E also jab 2x/w test P?

cheers boys

I have been working with some great guys on this from another site and i thank you for your support so far.

Please see the amended cycle, i hope you think it is better as it agrees with the principles from your sites Stickys.

Let me know if you have any feedback, if not, i will place the order. :)

Attachments

• test e + test p.jpg
    test e + test p.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 11
Get Shredded!
Aro starts immediately on cycle. Winny wasn't In first post. Don't forget your sarms and n2 guard. That's really important. Pull the trigger. Man up!!

Back