• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Are you leaving gains on the table when you cruise at 150mg+ ?

MustardTiger

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
This cruise I decided I am going to take a mere 100mg-125mg of test per week which puts me at like 500-700ngdl total test. So a legit "TRT" cruise. My thought process is that not only will it be healthier long term but I think the gains will be better when I blast and it will be healthier cause I have to blast with less. Do you guys think its true that people who cruise with their test at "super-physiological" levels are leaving gains on the table or is the opposite true and the low test cruisers are the ones leaving gains behind? What has been your experience? In this hypothetical I think the length of the cruise is a pretty important variable so lets say its 4-12 weeks.

If people are worried about leaving gains on the table, then why such cavalier use of steroids without a smidgeon of disciplne?
In the last week on this forum I have seen guys talk about fat loss that eat McDonald’s for breakfast (lunch and dinner?), guys who don’t eat breakfast because they’re not “breakfast kinda guys...”, dudes who habitually use tobacco AND drink.

It’s a pity that very few here get the concept that gear is a very small percent of the equation and if guys would just reel in all those shitty habits and forge some sembalance of discipline, then they would see “gains” and goal being met. FFS, if you can’t do a few simple things, worrying about milligrams is a joke.

Last edited:
I cruise at a higher test level.. like to be around 1000 or a little higher. Just makes me feel better.

I think if you make gains while your cruising, and not while your blast or on cycle.. you're doing something wrong.

Most of the big guys I know who are willing to talk about it don't go below 400 mg ever. And I think even that number is likely downplayed. I personally don't think its realistic to become a freak while cruising 3 to 6 months out of the year on 100 to 200 mg. I have half a mind to take the old swiper approach and just keep my test at a gram minimum year round.

my trt dose is 150 and I been on trt for years you wont make gains on that, at most you will retain 10lbs of water, the moment I drop trt I drop the water I will lose 10lb in about 2 weeks

I think the older guys with less Ego will admit to a lower TRT dose than most..mine 100 Test/50 Deca a wk.. the concept is somehow lost in translation.. it's to put your body back to normal levels and stabilize..Note... whatever you take as a TRT,will dictate the amounts for the next blast...higher TRT...higher blast..basic math..also,elevated TRT doses[beyond 200 a wk] can't be healthy if prolonged for years...

For practical reasons, I can get 100mg test and 100mg Mast into a slin pin.
The question is, will doing this with a PCT bring the boys back ?

If your going to go off don’t do such a low dose...this thread is for people not going off “cruising”

For practical reasons, I can get 100mg test and 100mg Mast into a slin pin.
The question is, will doing this with a PCT bring the boys back ?

If your going to go off don’t do such a low dose...this thread is for people not going off “cruising”

Sorry, I know that was vague. That is my cruise dose. Just what I can get in a slin pin. I have done a PCT on cruise before, and have gotten the boys back with a full load. Question is how many years will that work ?

Back