• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What source will donate to a Dianabol experiment?

mike shanks

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What source will be willing to Donate to a Dianabol Experiment? I will need 100, 10mg Dianabol, and two bottles of Testosterone preferablebly Sustanon 250
because of the mild peaks.

look to the pit for the title , " Why I advocate micro Dosing D-Ball " and have your cake and eat it to.

i will Log

wait a minute...are you bombr2?
What source will be willing to Donate to a Dianabol Experiment? I will need 100, 10mg Dianabol, and two bottles of Testosterone preferablebly Sustanon 250

look to the pit for the title , " Why I advocate micro Dosing D-Ball " and have your cake and eat it to.

i will Log

i will Log

You haven’t been a member for a day yet

You should contact praetorian or feral, they’ll help you for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i will Log

Man I mean no disrespect but who does this and thinks it's going to happen? And being new on here as well.... good luck

Buy your own gear, and run your own log, Bigtree. Still searching for the 5 dollars?

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Apparently I don't Know who big tree is, Sounds like rock star.

I am not so cool

80 Dollars worth of gear is alot to you , when i live ine 200 thousand Dollar two story house,'

Donate is change

Buy your own gear, and run your own log, Bigtree. Still searching for the 5 dollars?

- - - Updated - - -

pay my rent

I am not so cool

80 Dollars worth of gear is alot to you , when i live ine 200 thousand Dollar two story house,'

Donate is change

- - - Updated - - -

pay my rent
If you can't afford this game get out of it. You never know when you actually need to spend some money to balance or check on your well being.

I am not so cool

Donate is change

- - - Updated - - -

pay my rent

Is it apparent?

What is apparent, is that you think a two story house is fancy lol. Apparently you don’t own it either, you pay rent.

Did you contact those trusted sources yet for your sponsorship?

Do you Guys just line up to suck dick? 100$ is change
Is it apparent?

What is apparent, is that you think a two story house is fancy lol. Apparently you don’t own it either, you pay rent.

Did you contact those trusted sources yet for your sponsorship?

I think we’re getting off subject here.

Whether your dad has a hole in his back door is irrelevant. The fact that it’s common knowledge is also irrelevant.

What is relevant is that you shouldn’t come on to a forum asking for free shit on your first day. Just bad form.

Even for a cocksuckers son.

I think we’re getting off subject here.

Whether your dad has a hole in his back door is irrelevant. The fact that it’s common knowledge is also irrelevant.

What is relevant is that you shouldn’t come on to a forum asking for free shit on your first day. Just bad form.

Even for a cocksuckers son.

This is not my first day
So say I'm fucking sorry

I asked For a Voluntary free donation,, beta boy, I will be buying xyz in 2 days

why dont you approach the 60 thousand homeless people in LA , and say don't ask for food

Last edited:
oh, you don't want me then, you want @twisted. I'm a lover, not a fighter. I use my brains. Twisted is the one with the short fuse and short supply of brain cells.
wow, this guy is insane- he said have a convo with @twisted[
I challenge you to a fight

- - - Updated - - -

settle down tough guy. Aint no one been afraid of you EVER
I bet you think there is more than 2 genders i will kill antifa and Blm

oh, I already moved on, but thanks brah- so you are Admin's bodyguard, well that explains why you are broke. Cool story!
oh, you don't want me then, you want @twisted. I'm a lover, not a fighter. I use my brains. Twisted is the one with the short fuse and short supply of brain cells.
Your a weak pussy move on, I protect The Admin on this Board
- - - Updated - - -
People fear me daily

- - - Updated - - -

LOL

He must have been in the navy to have a son so light in his loafers.

Call me anytime

Just remember, if you do I’ll have your number too

Back