• ๐Ÿ‘‹Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • ๐Ÿ’ชCheck Out IronMag Labs Andro Hardยฎ - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! ๐Ÿ’Š
  • ๐Ÿ‘‰Check Out Platinum Pharms๐ŸŒฝCorn Hole Sale!๐ŸŒฝ

Tren users

joos23

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I love tren, but the insomnia gets to me so bad. Has anyone experienced this but tried using 400mg tren with 200mg test? Did the insomnia go away?

Unfortunately this is one of the trade-offs for some of the individuals that dabble with Trenbolone..
Unfortunately with all my years of experience and listening to anecdotal reports this issue with insomnia for the majority of the problematic users does not subside and it's a good reason why most people end up bailing after a while, they tap out because what's the point of using such an aggressive drug that ultimately does some amazing things but your output in the gym and quality-of-life takes a dump..

A lot of guys treat their insomnia issues with a variety of sleep aids, some guys swear on one specific regiment while other guys advocate an entirely different protocol..

Ambien or moderate dose of Xanax taken concurrently with melatonin and gaba seems to be a great cocktail that gives me the added advantage with sleeping well on Trenbolone..

I personally don't use this drug anymore because the benefits vs side effects is just too lopsided.. and I get second tired of using one drug it's a Band-Aid the side effects of another drug and then use another drug to mask that drug.. you wind up looking like a dog chasing his tail..

Unfortunately this is one of the trade-offs for some of the individuals that dabble with Trenbolone..
Unfortunately with all my years of experience and listening to anecdotal reports this issue with insomnia for the majority of the problematic users does not subside and it's a good reason why most people end up bailing after a while, they tap out because what's the point of using such an aggressive drug that ultimately does some amazing things but your output in the gym and quality-of-life takes a dump..

A lot of guys treat their insomnia issues with a variety of sleep aids, some guys swear on one specific regiment while other guys advocate an entirely different protocol..

Ambien or moderate dose of Xanax taken concurrently with melatonin and gaba seems to be a great cocktail that gives me the added advantage with sleeping well on Trenbolone..

I personally don't use this drug anymore because the benefits vs side effects is just too lopsided.. and I get second tired of using one drug it's a Band-Aid the side effects of another drug and then use another drug to mask that drug.. you wind up looking like a dog chasing his tail..

I use trazodone with zquil and still have problems sleeping, even when I'm in a calorie deficient

I use trazodone with zquil and still have problems sleeping, even when I'm in a calorie deficient

Like I said prior, in a lot of cases it doesn't get any easier for individuals.. some guys like The advocate that tren hex is more mild, compared to othet esters basically giving them an alternative with continuing to use Trenbolone.. Trenbolone is Trenbolone and if you're experiencing insomnia chance is all you're going to experience it regardless if you use Trenbolone..
It basically comes down to a trade-off, and is it something you're willing to negotiate with..

Trenbolone was my go-to drug for many years.. I no longer have any use for it and the side effects are just not worth it.. laying in bed with my eyes wide open with acid reflux isn't what I call a good time!

I'm dealing with that shit right now as I head into week 4 of this current Tren run I'm on, and I was thinking about bailing but I've come this far what's another 4 weeks so I'm gonna stick it out but end the run at 8 weeks, and then switch up to something else. Currently at 600mg wk of Tren E with a trt dose of Test Cyp and the fucking insomnia is the worst I've ever experienced. The extra sweating and keeping the aggression in check is one thing, but getting up every 2 hours, or tossing and turning for what seems like the entire night is for the birds. The only thing that seems to help is ZZZZQuil from Nyquil but then I feel like I'm in a fog in the morning. The thoughts I had of experimenting with the dosing to see if the benefits still outweigh the sides was out the window from the beginning because you just can't seem to escape the sides with Tren. Tren is like taking that stripper home from the club u know damn well what's coming in the morning, but man it's still a good time that night so you say fuck it I'll deal with it later....Then in the morning you're like wtf that was dumb I knew this was gonna happen :D

I'm dealing with that shit right now as I head into week 4 of this current Tren run I'm on, and I was thinking about bailing but I've come this far what's another 4 weeks so I'm gonna stick it out but end the run at 8 weeks, and then switch up to something else. Currently at 600mg wk of Tren E with a trt dose of Test Cyp and the fucking insomnia is the worst I've ever experienced. The extra sweating and keeping the aggression in check is one thing, but getting up every 2 hours, or tossing and turning for what seems like the entire night is for the birds. The only thing that seems to help is ZZZZQuil from Nyquil but then I feel like I'm in a fog in the morning. The thoughts I had of experimenting with the dosing to see if the benefits still outweigh the sides was out the window from the beginning because you just can't seem to escape the sides with Tren. Tren is like taking that stripper home from the club u know damn well what's coming in the morning, but man it's still a good time that night so you say fuck it I'll deal with it later....Then in the morning you're like wtf that was dumb I knew this was gonna happen :D

I'm right there with you and I agree with your stripper analogy haha..
You know what you're walking into but at the same time it's a good time, a necessary evil.. but after a while you need to kick that stripper out and tell her to go the fuck home..

I've noticed that any antihistamine or sleep-aid medication that can be purchased over the counter can make problems worse in fact they will make you feel awful the next day like you stressed.. because you don't get quality sleep and you still feel the agent lingering in your body slowly being metabolized out..

There is a prescription antihistamine that is often used as an off-label medication for anxiety and sleep disorders, it's a great alternative to Xanax.. it's called vistaril.. I have a shit ton of it, and that sometimes can could be my go-to Resort when I feel my body becoming accustomed to my traditional sleep remedy..

Below is some of the better prescription meds that are non-habit-forming that help with sleep and in fact they can also increase your appetite tenfold, they have been used and treatments for appetite stimulation..

"Remeron" (this made me extremely hungry and I gained excessive weight)
"Cyproheptadine" (or periactin) they used to put this inside of Dbol, there was a few International pharmaceutical companies that utilized this combination with therapeutic treatments.

This is another medication that is in the classification of antihistamines and they can help with sleep, anxiety and also nausea.
"Vistaril"

But as I said prior Ambien or xanax is normally my go to, because of their aggressiveness to really unplug and slow down the cognitive thought process allowing you to rest with their sedative properties..
Adding gaba and melatonin at low dosages is very complimentary with both of the drugs above, because they can keep you in a state of sleep without waking up in between when the Xanax or Ambien come near their Half-Life and we're off throughout the night..

Trenbolone... That love hate relationship!!!

I'm right there with you and I agree with your stripper analogy haha..
You know what you're walking into but at the same time it's a good time, a necessary evil.. but after a while you need to kick that stripper out and tell her to go the fuck home..

I've noticed that any antihistamine or sleep-aid medication that can be purchased over the counter can make problems worse in fact they will make you feel awful the next day like you stressed.. because you don't get quality sleep and you still feel the agent lingering in your body slowly being metabolized out..

There is a prescription antihistamine that is often used as an off-label medication for anxiety and sleep disorders, it's a great alternative to Xanax.. it's called vistaril.. I have a shit ton of it, and that sometimes can could be my go-to Resort when I feel my body becoming accustomed to my traditional sleep remedy..

Below is some of the better prescription meds that are non-habit-forming that help with sleep and in fact they can also increase your appetite tenfold, they have been used and treatments for appetite stimulation..

"Remeron" (this made me extremely hungry and I gained excessive weight)
"Cyproheptadine" (or periactin) they used to put this inside of Dbol, there was a few International pharmaceutical companies that utilized this combination with therapeutic treatments.

This is another medication that is in the classification of antihistamines and they can help with sleep, anxiety and also nausea.
"Vistaril"

But as I said prior Ambien or xanax is normally my go to, because of their aggressiveness to really unplug and slow down the cognitive thought process allowing you to rest with their sedative properties..
Adding gaba and melatonin at low dosages is very complimentary with both of the drugs above, because they can keep you in a state of sleep without waking up in between when the Xanax or Ambien come near their Half-Life and we're off throughout the night..

Trenbolone... That love hate relationship!!!

If you guys have IG look up cement factory. Aj gets all his guys pealed, but having them use 700mg of tren a week. I read on another board, he had another guy using 1200mg. I believe he was 19 or 21 years old. Alot of guys bash him. I cant imagine using that much and I'm sure top MR O contenders use that much. I don't get how they can stand the sides, but may be the lucky ones that don't get sides

i typically keep tren around 1.5mg per lb body weight to start. that keeps the sides low. then ramp it slowly to 2mg per lb and i feel much better. give your body some time to adjust, dramatic hormone changes can cause side effects like insomnia, lack of appetite, and so on. ..

Be carefull with that trazadone while on aas. Hope your taking your support staples

IML Gear Cream!
Iโ€™m on Tren right now and just mild insomnia. The biggest side is acid reflux and impatience for me.

You folks that have problems with tren A & E need to try Parabolan. (Tren Hex) The sides, appear with many people, to be much milder.

Try a GHRP. Might not help you get to sleep but the sleep you do get will be a lot deeper. May or may not help but it's worth a shot.

Seems to help me on tren. I use 150mcg right before bed and get some good REM sleep. Still usually sleep no more than 6 hours but don't wake up constantly and feel pretty refreshed in the morning.

I used to have problems sleeping on tren. It still makes me wake up easier, but I'm so exhausted by the time I get to bed these days it doesn't even matter what I'm on, I pass out.

As much as I hate to suggest benzos, temazepam (restoril) worked very well for me before. Much more mild than Xanax and works well for sleep. But benzos I suggest only for temporary use as long term use can seriously effect sleep quality and sucks to have to stop

This soinds crazy but I always had issues with tren and not being able to sleep was top of the list. With weed being relatively easy to get now. I started back smoking it . Best thing Iโ€™ve done in yrs. no sides of any kind while on tren. I use 400mg of tren e and 250 test e. A week. Thatโ€™s it. Hit the pipe once every evening before gym time. Great workout and cardio is awesome. . No anger issues or mood swings and sleep like a baby. Love it. Lol

I used to have problems sleeping on tren. It still makes me wake up easier, but I'm so exhausted by the time I get to bed these days it doesn't even matter what I'm on, I pass out.

As much as I hate to suggest benzos, temazepam (restoril) worked very well for me before. Much more mild than Xanax and works well for sleep. But benzos I suggest only for temporary use as long term use can seriously effect sleep quality and sucks to have to stop

Phenibut is another alternative. Pretty sure they both work on the GABA receptor. Xanax gaba-a, phenibut gaba-b. Follow the same guidelines though, only temporary, only use a couple times a week.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
Whenever I take anti-histamines sometimes it has the opposite effect on me and keeps me up. Gives me the worst restless legs syndrome ever. It makes me go crazy. So I dont mess with them anymore. I use to have scripts for xanax and ambien but got away from those because they are addicting and when you're trying to get off them your sleeping is just way worse. I now take 150mg of Dramamine (Dimenhydrinate) motion sickness medicine and it has been miraculous for me. I recommend everyone give it a try who has sleeping problems. Take them on an empty stomach. about 30-45 min before bed.

I had all the bad side effects of Tren until I added Masteron. Now I donโ€™t get any of the bad side effects only the good. Test/Tren/Mast every single time.

Damn guys, don't make this any more complicated than it needs to be....

I just took mine.. my nightly cocktail is

4ius HGH
1mg Xanax
10mg melatonin
750mg gaba

Got damn lol. I wouldn't be able to wake up in the morning! I have actually been thinking about starting gaba again, it really helps put me into a deeper sleep more quickly than I normally do. Combined with the GH it would probably help me feel more rested every day when I'm lacking sleep

I just took mine.. my nightly cocktail is

4ius HGH
1mg Xanax
10mg melatonin
750mg gaba
Do you take xnx everyday? Xnx fucks up your deep sleep. Itโ€™s the worst idea
magnesium helps a lot as well
masteron with tren helps a lot too

1ml test
1ml tren e etc etc.....
1 blue football Xanax ... nite nite.

Back