• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Tips For The New Guy

Forging

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey everyone. Looking for some tips and knowledge from the vets here as well as newer guys on what’s worked for them. I want to stress I’m completely new to this but tried to do my research before hand as not to waste anyone’s time here but have some questions regarding products, cycling and pct. I’m 39, 6,3 and currently about 225. Don’t know what my BMI is but I’m sure it’s on the higher side of normal. My initial plan is a 10 week cycle on test c at 200-300 a week. Thinking of just cycling twice a year right now. Would like you alls thought on pct? Right now it’s looking like I’m going with Nolva but would like input on using both Nolva and Clomid combined. Pros and cons if any?? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Forging

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome

i wouldn't bother with a cycle of 2-300 a week that is a trt dose go ahead and run 4-500 a week.

Like others have said, 200-300 is pretty low, 500 is a standard dose for a first cycle. I'd have some AI on hand too, just in case. And get some blood work.

Welcome to the forum!

Appreciate the feedback. Like I said, I’m getting a late start in the game but super stoked to see where this journey will take me and the knowledge I gain from it. If running a dose of 400-500, what AI’s does everyone use and I should have on hand? Are some better than others? Or is it an individual preference?

Forging

Welcome... Repost in the anabolic forum with further questions for more views and responses.

Welcome I the forum! I prefer aromasin for an AI. It’s a suicidal inhibitor and doesn’t have any rebound effect. Also run a cycle more around 500mg a week rather than 2-300mg. As for pct, Nokia and clomid is a great combo, although clomid always have me depression issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Welcome I the forum! I prefer aromasin for an AI. It’s a suicidal inhibitor and doesn’t have any rebound effect. Also run a cycle more around 500mg a week rather than 2-300mg. As for pct, Nokia and clomid is a great combo, although clomid always have me depression issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Good info Sherk. Appreciate the feedback.

I’ve always ran clomid with nolvadex for PCT. Typically a 4 week pct with clinks at 100/50/50/50 and nolva at 40/40/20/20. I recommend aromasin as an AI over Arimidex as well.

I’ve always ran clomid with nolvadex for PCT. Typically a 4 week pct with clinks at 100/50/50/50 and nolva at 40/40/20/20. I recommend aromasin as an AI over Arimidex as well.

Appreciate the feedback Odin13. What’s your wait period to start pct after your last pinning? I know a lot depends on what gear your running among other factors. I’m going to be running test c and I believe the half life is 10-14 days, if I’m not mistaken, so I should allow at least two weeks before starting my pct correct??

So , being 39, you’re better off going 500mg/ week. 2 pokes per week (use cyp or enanthate) .... get baseline bloods before you start to see where you are at now . ( testosterone and lipid profile) this will help you gauge your future... reason is, your gonna shut down hard and pretty much be on cycle the rest of your life, at 39, no sense in PCT as long as you commit to this lifestyle from here on out...

if not, I ran both clomid and nolvadex just like dude said in post earlier... waiting over a year to get your boys back online sucks so I just committed to personal (ugl) TRT.

Good luck and dont ask about tren till we see your upper body naked (in a semi
gay way)

Just occurred to me. Best tip in the world for new guys.
Stick Around here.

So , being 39, you’re better off going 500mg/ week. 2 pokes per week (use cyp or enanthate) .... get baseline bloods before you start to see where you are at now . ( testosterone and lipid profile) this will help you gauge your future... reason is, your gonna shut down hard and pretty much be on cycle the rest of your life, at 39, no sense in PCT as long as you commit to this lifestyle from here on out...

if not, I ran both clomid and nolvadex just like dude said in post earlier... waiting over a year to get your boys back online sucks so I just committed to personal (ugl) TRT.

Good luck and dont ask about tren till we see your upper body naked (in a semi
gay way)

Brother I appreciate all the info! I agree with you as well all the others here that 500mg is the way to go. I have bloodwork lined up next week to get an idea where I’m at. I haven’t thought about skipping pct due to age but also don’t know if life will allow me to commit fully at that this time. I have a 3 year son with trisomy 21 (Down syndrome) who pretty much requires round the clock care so he comes numero uno to anything and everything including myself. That also limits my weight and cardio time to about an hour per day. However he’s also the reason for me wanting to change to ensure I’m around as long as possible for him. Rambling now... sorry..

As far as adding tren, not even a thought right now. It’s been 20 years since I’ve really hit weights so I’m basically starting over and have a lot of hard work and dedication ahead of me to get where I want to be so it may be a bit before you see my nakedness lol

Back