• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

GC is Truly the Best Out of Anyone

rewster

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I can’t believe how they went out of their way to rectify a situation that wasn’t even their fault. I can’t say enough about how impressed with the communication and the quickness on how they they fixed something that they did not cause. I have limited experience with GC, but I guarantee that I will continue with them. I would tell anyone about how professional they are. If anyone has second thoughts about who to go with, stop right here and go no further. You’ll definitely be impressed with the communication and quality of work. Thank you GC and ldog! You are truly the best!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome Home

I can’t believe how they went out of their way to rectify a situation that wasn’t even their fault. I can’t say enough about how impressed with the communication and the quickness on how they they fixed something that they did not cause. I have limited experience with GC, but I guarantee that I will continue with them. I would tell anyone about how professional they are. If anyone has second thoughts about who to go with, stop right here and go no further. You’ll definitely be impressed with the communication and quality of work. Thank you GC and ldog! You are truly the best!

I agree. They the best. Especially with customer service.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

GC takes customer service to a whole new level...

Sent from my LM-K300 using Tapatalk

have you tested your products? how do you know you’re getting what the label says you’re getting? I understand that you think they have great customer service but the quality of gear is what really counts.

have you tested your products? how do you know you’re getting what the label says you’re getting? I understand that you think they have great customer service but the quality of gear is what really counts.
They have pretty much tested everything in the last month or so.
You're always negative as hell on this board. Doesn't that shit start to eat at you a little bit? Were you not loved as a child or what is it?

You're always negative as hell on this board. Doesn't that shit start to eat at you a little bit? Were you not loved as a child or what is it?

not at all I just laugh at the suckers who buy bathtub brew. have fun shooting ugl gear, sucker.

are you that dumb and retarded you can’t find a pharmaceutical source?

or are you just a poor trailer park retard who can’t afford it?

IML Gear Cream!

so let me get this straight you’re going to believe a bathtub brew source that post test results claiming that their sample they sent in are legit? lmao.

please tell me you’re not that stupid to believe everything you read on the Internet.

A source testing their own gear and posting the results means absolutely nothing to me. You’re a fucking retard

Last edited:
No.
I've used almost every product they have. The retardation will continue on, I guess.

Love GC’s products and customer service. I won’t use anyone else’s gear. 100%

not at all I just laugh at the suckers who buy bathtub brew. have fun shooting ugl gear, sucker.

This should be taken to the pit fellas. Easy as that.

On a lighter note.. yes the customer service is good. The gear is good. Me and several of our guys (bjj/kickboxers) run, and prefer it.
Sure we have several sources at any given time. But we seem to gravitate back toward the church mostly.
5-star outfit.

Members including cruefan off the top of my head have sent samples for testing and all came back legit. I've always used gc with great results and personal attention. My most recent transformation from may to present couldn't have been possible without him.

Guy has serious issues.
It's easy to tell...
I don't waste my time with that.

Product is tested and posted by the sponsor.. Members are getting great results. Members are testing products and posting labs. Go somewhere else and do your hating. There is nothing to see hear.

so let me get this straight you’re going to believe a bathtub brew source that post test results claiming that their sample they sent in are legit? lmao.

please tell me you’re not that stupid to believe everything you read on the Internet.

A source testing their own gear and posting the results means absolutely nothing to me. You’re a fucking retard

I think you have cheap shots and truth shots confused.

no confusion.

just out of curiosity who’s the chick with titties in your avatar?
277591165c018a2cd10ed0edcd57d165.jpg

Get Shredded!
Product is tested and posted by the sponsor.. Members are getting great results. Members are testing products and posting labs. Go somewhere else and do your hating. There is nothing to see hear.

don’t forget to wipe that shit stain off your nose

no confusion.

just out of curiosity who’s the chick with titties in your avatar?
277591165c018a2cd10ed0edcd57d165.jpg
You like that tittie?
It's actually fucked from an injury, but like that injury, go fuck yourself!!

Stay out of my sub if you're just going to bash based on nothing but an opinion of all sponsors.

Beyond it being against forum rules which I don't care about with things like this I wonder why you are pushing this stupid agenda seeing that the only thing you ever post about since your return is politics. You've been around long enough off and on to know what you can and can't do on this forum correct? If you wanna talk shit about me take it to the pit.

Or there is the one thread where you said you were cruising at 2-3 grams of test a week and blamed all your injuries on other things and nothing to do with doing retarded amounts of gear. If that was your cruise what the hell else were you doing?

When was the last time you ran a cycle? I know in that thread you said you were only doing 500-750mg Test a week.

That's not even a cruise for you, not even close right? I don't know, maybe it is now after frying your body on excessive amounts of everything.

Where are these magical sources that provide all the Tren and other things that are pharmacuetical grade? Everyone knows how to get pharma Test if they want so talking down to people like you're the all knowing is ridiculous to say the least. Tell us all these amazing sources for all things pharmaceutical you have access to or shut up about it, especially in my sub. How many of those places are overseas labs that have ended up with counterfeit Bayer etc because unless you're talking about getting a prescription from your doctor you're full of it.

I don't control whether other people test my products via hplc so I do what I can.

Oh yeah, here's a link to the thread I was talking about where you talk about the things I mentioned.

http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/threads/88663-So-sick-of-these-cunts/page9

Post #122 is the first one and post #244 on page 15 is the second one where you claim all injuries were due to something other than over training or excessive AAS use.

Have you ever? One single time sent anything you used over all the years to be tested? Maybe you did as I wasn't going to dig further back than I needed but if so please please post a link to that thread.

None of that has anything to do with me knowing you WERE a beast on retarded amounts of gear but whatever you were still a monster so props to you as that takes/took a ridiculous amount of work and dedication.

Anything else or are you just going to melt away or come back with more insults and bashing when you have never used anything I've ever made.

Last edited:
Stay out of my sub if you're just going to bash based on nothing but an opinion of all sponsors.

Beyond it being against forum rules which I don't care about with things like this I wonder why you are pushing this stupid agenda seeing that the only thing you ever post about since your return is politics. You've been around long enough off and on to know what you can and can't do on this forum correct? If you wanna talk shit about me take it to the pit.

Or there is the one thread where you said you were cruising at 2-3 grams of test a week and blamed all your injuries on other things and nothing to do with doing retarded amounts of gear. If that was your cruise what the hell else were you doing?

When was the last time you ran a cycle? I know in that thread you said you were only doing 500-750mg Test a week.

That's not even a cruise for you, not even close right? I don't know, maybe it is now after frying your body on excessive amounts of everything.

Where are these magical sources that provide all the Tren and other things that are pharmacuetical grade? Everyone knows how to get pharma Test if they want so talking down to people like you're the all knowing is ridiculous to say the least. Tell us all these amazing sources for all things pharmaceutical you have access to or shut up about it, especially in my sub. How many of those places are overseas labs that have ended up with counterfeit Bayer etc because unless you're talking about getting a prescription from your doctor you're full of it.

I don't control whether other people test my products via hplc so I do what I can.

Oh yeah, here's a link to the thread I was talking about where you talk about the things I mentioned.

http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/threads/88663-So-sick-of-these-cunts/page9

Post #122 is the first one and post #244 on page 15 is the second one where you claim all injuries were due to something other than over training or excessive AAS use.

Have you ever? One single time sent anything you used over all the years to be tested? Maybe you did as I wasn't going to dig further back than I needed but if so please please post a link to that thread.

None of that has anything to do with me knowing you WERE a beast on retarded amounts of gear but whatever you were still a monster so props to you as that takes/took a ridiculous amount of work and dedication.

Anything else or are you just going to melt away or come back with more insults and bashing when you have never used anything I've ever made.

hey dumb fuck I just asked how did he know if it was real or not I didn’t bash any of your fucking products you stupid idiot. learn how to read you illiterate fool.

if you had a fucking brain and read some of my post you’d know where my injuries come from you dumb ass.

go back to your bathtub and keep brewing your trash.

yeah I’m sure everybody wants to know my source, too bad

Best of luck to you, stay safe

Last edited:
hey dumb fuck I just asked how did he know if it was real or not I didn’t bash any of your fucking products you stupid idiot. learn how to read you illiterate fool.

if you had a fucking brain and read some of my post you’d know where my injuries come from you dumb ass.

You called me a bathtub brewer or at minimum implied it dipshit...I can read just fine but apparently you can't. I've read you posts.

In fact I linked the most recent time you mentioned you're injuries and stated which post numbers.

Just because you say something online doesn't make it true. Every injury you have that made you go to test only at significantly lower doses than you used previously are from an old football injury 20 and whatever other shit you said that I can go back an read again as I linked and stated teh thread #'s.

Go back to the pit and talk shit about politics.

No one cares about your source because you're full of shit. Yay, I can get good test but that's not what you implied when you said AAS.

Hell I even complemented your dedication even if I think using that much is retarded but again you come here and tell me to go back to my bathtub?

What was your point in posting in my sub other than to start shit?

Also, still no mention or proof of ever testing anything but it's all Pharmacuetical? Hmmm

Also, man I have no real beef with you but I will stand up for myself if someone implies I'm brewing from a kitchen, bathtub or whatever they think.

I wish you the best of luck as well so as far as I'm concerned this is squashed.

Didn't see the last sentence when I hit send on the post I just made so wanted to make sure you know that. Hell I actually agree with and laugh my ass off at most of your posts :).

You called me a bathtub brewer or at minimum implied it dipshit...I can read just fine but apparently you can't. I've read you posts.

In fact I linked the most recent time you mentioned you're injuries and stated which post numbers.

Just because you say something online doesn't make it true. Every injury you have that made you go to test only at significantly lower doses than you used previously are from an old football injury 20 and whatever other shit you said that I can go back an read again as I linked and stated teh thread #'s.

Go back to the pit and talk shit about politics.

No one cares about your source because you're full of shit. Yay, I can get good test but that's not what you implied when you said AAS.

Hell I even complemented your dedication even if I think using that much is retarded but again you come here and tell me to go back to my bathtub?

What was your point in posting in my sub other than to start shit?

Also, still no mention or proof of ever testing anything but it's all Pharmacuetical? Hmmm

just because you say online you don’t brew from bathtub doesn’t make it true.

when most of it comes straight from a US pharmacy there’s really no need to get it tested.

make sure you keep testing that TPP. i’m sure don’t want to have that problem again.

cheers

Last edited:
Back