• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Powertrenn Log for GC

IML Gear Cream!
83844cdb05243fb901b730ff7e6f30cd.jpg

This will be My before dinner about hour after my shake plan on eating till I’m full it’s been on the smoker since 10am took it off at 2 and put it in the oven at 200 to cook till I’m ready to eat
I put sweet baby rays on the wings mixed with half cup brown sugar and half bottle franks redhot with onions chopped into fine piece ( this is for the sauce ) and 4 cloves of garlic this was on simmer for about two hours last night to let everything cook together !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm liking the way you're rolling..I pulled these out this morning for next couple days..
693ad250ee4784552277fd4f13b81fc9.jpg

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

Can anyone suggest some good bcaa for me I like to drink it through out the day In a gallon jug. That way I know I’m getting my water intake. I have been leaning towards 5% mayday all day because it has joint and liver protection in it as well anyone tried it ?

I'm liking the way you're rolling..I pulled these out this morning for next couple days..
693ad250ee4784552277fd4f13b81fc9.jpg

That look good !! Mmmm see you don’t have to spend a shit ton of money to eat good ! I may make some califlower and broccoli with my wings for tonight tossed in olive oil with alittle bit of hidden valley Italian seasoning

e5ea394bbaab6a08caa25ef5d84012e3.jpg

Touchdown picture ! The bac water and anadrol are from psl they had pharma grade anadrol so I snagged it my hgh kits are in the fridge !

Touchdown picture ! The bac water and anadrol are from psl they had pharma grade anadrol so I snagged it my hgh kits are in the fridge !

The bigger bottles you see in the back is Winny oral for the last 8 weeks but will more then likely only run it for 6 weeks

Now we're talking!!

83844cdb05243fb901b730ff7e6f30cd.jpg

This will be My before dinner about hour after my shake plan on eating till I’m full it’s been on the smoker since 10am took it off at 2 and put it in the oven at 200 to cook till I’m ready to eat
I put sweet baby rays on the wings mixed with half cup brown sugar and half bottle franks redhot with onions chopped into fine piece ( this is for the sauce ) and 4 cloves of garlic this was on simmer for about two hours last night to let everything cook together !!

Nice little inventory!!!

Juice if you want a list of my supps I take pm me, sorry for retarded messages lol. I was in line at Walgreens and it was my turn

Helping each other out...that's what this game is all about👍

Yeah. Tren A tren E maybe 3 cycle with this compound. Really wanted to try trest but, My girl talking about having a baby soon.

Primo on the other hand this is my first run with it. I have done some research and from what I have seen 400mg is perfect if it’s good primo. 600-800 I see most guys running it like I said I’ll bump to 600 but, I have talk to a lot of
Old timer they have said that anything over 600mg of real primo good primo is over kill

Wait a minute.. GC has trest now?????

It must have been in my dream.. I read post wrong... A boy can wish tho

Maybe by the time last half of cycle comes they’ll have it ! Would go good with primo and little bit of test !

IML Gear Cream!
Maybe by the time last half of cycle comes they’ll have it ! Would go good with primo and little bit of test !

Bro, your cycle is already stacked..if your diet is g2g .. you should grow like a weed.. I'm very interested in your primo experience this run..I've yet to dabble in it..and I'd be pretty confident the product i s on point, coming from GC..

No doubt bro. This brother will be a pinning machine!!!💪

Bro, your cycle is already stacked..if your diet is g2g .. you should grow like a weed.. I'm very interested in your primo experience this run..I've yet to dabble in it..and I'd be pretty confident the product i s on point, coming from GC..

Today is leg day at the gym !! Ugh
Breakfast I had 2 egg white sausage crescent
Bowl of oatmeal my morning supps
4 fish oil pills
Liver protection
2 vitamin C
All natural multi
2 vit D
75mg anadrol ( get you some !! )

This morning pin
2.4iu acetropin
1.35ml of npp/tpp
1.35ml primo
Quad no pip !

I chose to just pin the primo E eod with the npp/tpp. Instead of twice a week so I would have less pins

Preworkout meal will be mre and real carbs
Preworkout will be prekaged mixed with some bcaa.

When you say MRE....are you referring to a packaged ready to eat meal like in the military?

L

Today is leg day at the gym !! Ugh
Breakfast I had 2 egg white sausage crescent
Bowl of oatmeal my morning supps
4 fish oil pills
Liver protection
2 vitamin C
All natural multi
2 vit D
75mg anadrol ( get you some !! )

This morning pin
2.4iu acetropin
1.35ml of npp/tpp
1.35ml primo
Quad no pip !

I chose to just pin the primo E eod with the npp/tpp. Instead of twice a week so I would have less pins

Preworkout meal will be mre and real carbs
Preworkout will be prekaged mixed with some bcaa.

When you say MRE....are you referring to a packaged ready to eat meal like in the military?

L

No mre by recon1 but I was in the army and have a few mre laying around

No mre by recon1 but I was in the army and have a few mre laying around

Lol I was gonna say. If it were a real MRE you'd be constipated constantly. It's probably put some weight on you, the wrong kind though lol

Lol...no doubt....hardcore constipation!

Lol I was gonna say. If it were a real MRE you'd be constipated constantly. It's probably put some weight on you, the wrong kind though lol

Back