• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Rigeu’s offseason log

Get Shredded!
Look Phenomenal Rigeu ! You know that posing is harder than training/and cardio!! Sweat ! Get it! ⚡⚡

Max

Thanks mate, posing was very hard today haha it was like 90 Fahrenheit / 32 degrees. I was a sweaty mess afterwards

Thanks mate, posing was very hard today haha it was like 90 Fahrenheit / 32 degrees. I was a sweaty mess afterwards

I am right now! It is a scorched land right now! Definitely staying in Air Conditioning. Car was 160 deg inside! Lol

Max

I am right now! It is a scorched land right now! Definitely staying in Air Conditioning. Car was 160 deg inside! Lol

Max

Haha be carefull you don’t melt away!

ARMS/CALVES (16/07/2021)
SUPERSETS
S.A. Cable curls <> S.A. Rope extensions
4x15x25kg <> 4x15x25kg
Preacher curl machine <> DB kickbacks
4x8x45kg <> 4x8x20kg
Ez bar curls <> Ez bar decline skullcrushers
3x12x40kg <> 3x12x40kg
Dumbell hammer curls <> V-bar pushdowns
3x10x18kg <> 3x20x65kg
Forearm rotations <> Wrist curls
3x6x40kg <> 3x20x50kg

Leg press toe raises
6x20x100kg

Had an awesome arm workout, i don’t if it’s already the Apollo HGH what i’m feeling but the pump and fullness was out of this world! Already gained 3 lbs in 2 days, mostly IM water weight ofcourse but noticeable fuller.

Made some pogress pics after the workout. Fasted morning weight is around 102kg right now.
9daf1070a5cf8958a937b9facd32695d.jpg

411b4b3108b8fecd6ab69edd49712338.jpg

4d052d97fb281a177bcd8539db91bfd4.jpg

b0fcbdaf3142136a12693eadac8f22a6.jpg

1354c6ff946eefc7181d01b82380b570.jpg

8c62033bfb21bb2146f2557ee6c73ff7.jpg

9306f5f3c303fa955d63a931c0019b92.jpg

Looking awesome brotha! Keep killing it!

LEGS (18/07/2021)
Lying leg curls
2 warm-ups x 20 reps
2 feeders
8x35kg
8x35kg ds 8x25kg + 10 partials

Pendulum squats
10x20kg warm-up
10x40kg warm-up
6x60kg feeder
10x70kg
10x75kg

Watson leg press
4x200kg feeder
4x280kg feeder
4x360kg feeder
10x400kg
Cluster set: 10x400kg (20 sec) 7x400kg (20 sec) 5x400kg

Stiff legged barbell deadlift
2 warm-up sets
1 feeder set
2x10x180kg

Leg extensions
15x100kg
12x100kg
10x100kg ds 8x70kg ds 8x50kg

Standing calve raises
2 warm-up sets
2x10x80kg + 10 partials + 10 sec stretch

Today i started with a lower volume workout plan, since it’s time to really put on mass. Wrote everything down even warm-ups and feeders, but that will change in the next weeks, because i know my starting weight right now.

LEGS (18/07/2021)
Lying leg curls
2 warm-ups x 20 reps
2 feeders
8x35kg
8x35kg ds 8x25kg + 10 partials

Pendulum squats
10x20kg warm-up
10x40kg warm-up
6x60kg feeder
10x70kg
10x75kg

Watson leg press
4x200kg feeder
4x280kg feeder
4x360kg feeder
10x400kg
Cluster set: 10x400kg (20 sec) 7x400kg (20 sec) 5x400kg

2 warm-up sets
1 feeder set
2x10x180kg

Leg extensions
15x100kg
12x100kg
10x100kg ds 8x70kg ds 8x50kg

Standing calve raises
2 warm-up sets
2x10x80kg + 10 partials + 10 sec stretch

Today i started with a lower volume workout plan, since it’s time to really put on mass. Wrote everything down even warm-ups and feeders, but that will change in the next weeks, because i know my starting weight right now.

Like it! Kill the poundage and get in and out

Max

Like it! Kill the poundage and get in and out

Max

2-3 working sets per excercise with a lot of intensity is enough, problem with most people they are leaving to much reps in reserve / don’t now what “all out” really means.

IML Gear Cream!
2-3 working sets per excercise with a lot of intensity is enough, problem with most people they are leaving to much reps in reserve / don’t now what “all out” really means.

Totally

Max

CHEST/SHOULDERS/ABS (19/06/2021)
Slight decline db press
8x60kg
7x60kg ds 6x40kg

Decline bb press
8x120kg
8x130kg

Cable crossovers
Cluster set: 10x35kg (20 sec) 7x35kg (20 sec) 6x35kg

Bodyweight dips
3 sets till failure (18, 16,

Reverse HS pec deck
3x20x89kg

Dumbell side lateral raises
3x20x14kg

Incline raises
3x15x8kg

Rope crunches
4x15x90kg

Very good session, it was extremely hot in the gym but we pushed threw

CHEST/SHOULDERS/ABS (19/06/2021)
Slight decline db press
8x60kg
7x60kg ds 6x40kg

Decline bb press
8x120kg
8x130kg

Cable crossovers
Cluster set: 10x35kg (20 sec) 7x35kg (20 sec) 6x35kg

Bodyweight dips
3 sets till failure (18, 16,

Reverse HS pec deck
3x20x89kg

Dumbell side lateral raises
3x20x14kg

Incline raises
3x15x8kg

Rope crunches
4x15x90kg

Very good session, it was extremely hot in the gym but we pushed threw

Like the videos at Metro in TX! I watched Ronnie training in 106deg, no A/C doing walking barbell lunges outside on the concrete! That scene actually got me doing that exercise.

Max

Like the videos at Metro in TX! I watched Ronnie training in 106deg, no A/C doing walking barbell lunges outside on the concrete! That scene actually got me doing that exercise.

Max

Hahaha something to try for next week

Review of the first week of the Apollo tops (HGH):
- Gained about 4 lbs (2kg) a lot of fullness / IM water and a little bit of Subq water;
- Sleep improved greatly, much more deeper sleep;
- More tired during the day;

So far i’m very positive!

Review of the first week of the Apollo tops (HGH):
- Gained about 4 lbs (2kg) a lot of fullness / IM water and a little bit of Subq water;
- Sleep improved greatly, much more deeper sleep;
- More tired during the day;

So far i’m very positive!

All the signs of stating decent GH

Max
#getsum

Yeahbuddy

Idk your past use with rHGH, but it works really well but, I learned it took me a ton of or protocols(depending on desired affect). Their are so many aspects and ways to go about it.

I will leave you with this for you to read.

**This is for entertainment purposes only and not intended as advice of any kind or in any way shape or form. Always consult a physician before starting any new food, workout, supplement, or medication.
—————————————————————
His experience : when i added gh to my HRT regimen. I was started at .8iu for 10 days ED, I then went to 1iu, slowly ramping to 3iu for 2 months, I didn’t notice a lot(keep in mind, this was Omnitrope from my physician) but he assured me that the main benefits would come after 6-12months. I continued to stay @ 3ius. Once my free amount of Omni’s ran out and I had to pay, it became unaffordable. I switched to grey top generics and tried a few colors, white, black, orange, mauve. Then I switched to UG name brand Beltropins, then to Angtropin. I can say that IMO, taking 2ius for the first 4-6 months should be a starting requirement for someone looking to do full HRT for anti-aging as I started noticing thicker skin, hair, I could eat substantially more food, had better sleep. Then I would do 8-12 week blasts: (described below from my use POV)

1. anti-aging/TRT- Long term 2-3ius ED : fat loss, joint-skin-hair benefits, better sleep, feel good

2. For fat loss short term and or first blast: 4iu AM fasted ED w/bloods checking thyroid. I benefited a lot after adding T4 25-150mcg (took time to figure my dose)

3. After doing ED, EOD, 5 days or 6 days on 1-2 days off, and 3 large IM DOSES on 3 full body compound lift (5x5 type workouts and high volume full body upper/lower Or Push / Pull /Leg day programs. I came to this conclusion(for me)

If someone can afford to do full HRT for life: testosterone +hgh +thyroid; using 2iu of pharma daily is plenty for benefits.

Split dosing 4ius-6iu generics/UG daily or just taking Am Fasted recouped me well.

For Mass: 10iu IM post workout w SLIN supplements(1g w meals 98% berberine HCL/100mg R-ala(alpha lipoic acid) and cinnulin PF w banaba leaf standardized extract(corsolic Acid 16% & Gymnema) bitter melon extract)
10iu deep IM 3 x weekly on weight training days taken Post workout while using mk677 or Semorelin Forte plus on the other days was the most effective for a bulk/mass program. By far.

For just bodybuilding/muscle growth- 6-8 ius ED worked phenomenally better overall at growing more LBM using generics or UG branded.
So this was after trying 10 Different protocols and adding or subtracting extra thy/SLIN meds or Supps.
I will add that he used T3 w his TOTAL HRT
for his last 6-8 weeks when wanting dramatic changes and fat loss. Clen and Eca stack were cycled 2-3 weeks on , One or the other; NEVER Both at same time.
Conclusion: for non competitors , 4iu am fasted was best for noticeable fat loss, mild muscular growth. 6-8 for good LBM. 10iu for MASS 8-12 weeks w T4.
If just to blast for a cycle : split dosing is best to cut sides (Am fasted and pre or post workout)
2-4ius before bed is popular if you have a 8-12 hr workshift and are unable to take at these other times. Taking 2-3 iu for 4 months straight was his best advice as far as someone new and to start w 1iu and raise up as you can. Adding in T4 made a big difference in the effectiveness and he did not like w/o the use of TRT. His TRT most of that time was 100mg each week of Test Enanthate, prior to that it was 200mg Cypionate, then he switched to a Nebido, finally Aveed (US) which was 750mg testosterone undecanoate e10weeks, first 3ml doses Are given every 30 days, one 3ml dose e10wk thereafter.

Max
#information

Wow Thanks Max, that’s some golden information right here. Aah i got quit some experience with HGH myself, but i have been off the past 6 months. For me the 4-6 iu protocol has been working tremendously, least side effect / most bang for my buck in regards to fat loss / muscle gain.

I always split my dose in 2 iu fasted morning (before cardio), 2 iu post workout, and when i’m going to use 6iu the other 2iu pre bed.

Last edited:
Wow Thanks Max, that’s some golden information right here. Aah i got quit some experience with HGH myself, but i have been off the past 6 months. For me the 4-6 iu protocol has been working tremendously, least side effect / most bang for my buck in regards to fat loss / muscle gain.

I always split my dose in 2 iu fasted morning (before cardio), 2 iu post workout, and when i’m going to use 6iu the other 2iu pre bed.

Hope it helps now and in the future. Finances/work/and goal are all factors in how or what I use . 6 is where the magic begins for me . 4 IU I get some good effect. Once I did the experiment (in log) I learned it’s true power and that was without slin. I literally used a mix of extracts . Kick ass Rigeu! Look Great ! Gotta get that Dutch Dinner when I fly out ...and maybe meet a few locals ..

Max

Get Shredded!
Hope it helps now and in the future. Finances/work/and goal are all factors in how or what I use . 6 is where the magic begins for me . 4 IU I get some good effect. Once I did the experiment (in log) I learned it’s true power and that was without slin. I literally used a mix of extracts . Kick ass Rigeu! Look Great ! Gotta get that Dutch Dinner when I fly out ...and maybe meet a few locals ..

Max

Thanks bro, yeah it’s pretty much all due finances , i want to buy a house within 2 years lol, so saving some money is al i’m doing right now, otherwise i would run it year round at higher dosages like 6-8 iu. Everyone with a lot of experience telling me that’s the sweet spot.

Haha we definitely have to meet up, kill a good workout and and eat some good foods when you’re in the Netherlands

BACK/ABS (21/06/2021)
S.A. HS low row
15x20kg warm-up
10x40kg warm-up
15x60kg
12x75kg

Pulldowns
3x10x103kg

Pullover machine
2x10x120kg

S.A. HS reverse pulldowns
2x8x55kg

Incline db rows
12x34kg
12x36kg
10x38kg ds 8x28kg

Banded hyperextensions (purple res. band)
2 sets to failure (20, 18)

Decline bench leg raises
4 sets to failure

A little bit of a miscalculation on some working sets, but no worries just went on failure in a higher rep range, next workout we increase the weight

Thanks bro, yeah it’s pretty much all due finances , i want to buy a house within 2 years lol, so saving some money is al i’m doing right now, otherwise i would run it year round at higher dosages like 6-8 iu. Everyone with a lot of experience telling me that’s the sweet spot.

Haha we definitely have to meet up, kill a good workout and and eat some good foods when you’re in the Netherlands
Saving for a House is the best!! I have plans when I decide to build my own(not real plans; rough draft design). I am super excited to have it made. No timeline as my goals are short term but within the next 3-5 years, I will have it done. Have a few lots in the family but, I cannot decide where I want homebase to be. I am only home less than 30% of the year but, I do know that I have to live by water, ocean or freshwater.

Max
BACK/ABS (21/06/2021)
S.A. HS low row
15x20kg warm-up
10x40kg warm-up
15x60kg
12x75kg

Pulldowns
3x10x103kg

Pullover machine
2x10x120kg

S.A. HS reverse pulldowns
2x8x55kg

Incline db rows
12x34kg
12x36kg
10x38kg ds 8x28kg

Banded hyperextensions (purple res. band)
2 sets to failure (20, 18)

Decline bench leg raises
4 sets to failure

A little bit of a miscalculation on some working sets, but no worries just went on failure in a higher rep range, next workout we increase the weight
Indeed Increase the Load

Max

ARMS/CALVES (22/06/2021)
Single arm cable curls
3x12x30kg

Concentration db preacher curls
3x10x14kg

Seated db hammer curls (1 sec paused at the top)
3x12x16kg

Dual rope pushdowns
3x10x50kg

Dips machine
3x12x140kg

Lying db extensions
3x12x18kg

Forearm machine
Forearm rotations superset Wrist curls
3x6x40kg <> 3x15x60kg

Standing calve raises
2 warm-up sets
4x10x80kg + 10 partials + 10 sec stretch

LEGS (23/06/2021)
Lying leg curls
10x35kg (+2 reps)
10x35kg ds 10x25kg + 10 partials (+2 reps)

Pendulum squats
10x75kg (+2 reps + PR)
15x60kg (PR)

V-squats
10x180kg
Cluster set: 10x160kg (20 sec) 7x160kg (20 sec) 5x160kg

2x10x180kg (3 sec eccentric)

Leg extensions
2x12x110kg
15x80kg

Single leg seated leg curls
2x15x35kg

Had an awesome leg workout, progressed on several lifts.

Update:
1,5 weeks left of my blast, i’m going to increase my kcals on training days a little bit (+200) because weight stalled this week and it even looks like i’m getting leaner since i started the Apollo HGH! In addition with the HGH i’ll add CJC-1295 no dac / Mod GFR at 100mcg 3x per day to get even more out of the HGH.

Food:
TD 4600 kcals (275 p / 700 c / 77 f)
NTD 4000 kcals (300 p / 450 c / 110 f)

HGH + CJC-1295 no dac protocol:
2 iu HGH + 100mcg CJC morning / fasted cardio;
2 iu HGH + 100mcg CJC PWO/ NTD before bed
100mcg CJC PWO Before bed;

Bodyweight still at 102kg very lean.

Update:
1,5 weeks left of my blast, i’m going to increase my kcals on training days a little bit (+200) because weight stalled this week and it even looks like i’m getting leaner since i started the Apollo HGH! In addition with the HGH i’ll add CJC-1295 no dac / Mod GFR at 100mcg 3x per day to get even more out of the HGH.

Food:
TD 4600 kcals (275 p / 700 c / 77 f)
NTD 4000 kcals (300 p / 450 c / 110 f)

HGH + CJC-1295 no dac protocol:
2 iu HGH + 100mcg CJC morning / fasted cardio;
2 iu HGH + 100mcg CJC PWO/ NTD before bed
100mcg CJC PWO Before bed;

Bodyweight still at 102kg very lean.

A nice 50g of protein and carbs won’t hurt! Each time I raise up 40-150 kcals, I find no excess fat is gained and that I probably could take in higher calories. Now that I have an extra month to eat higher cals, I haven’t for fear of excess bf. Kinda ridiculous really , if I went full on, I would gain some mega weight but, again...I am not in bodybuilding so, I like staying lean. Shit comes up and I can be ready in a short time. I will say, I am displeased with certain promoters of shows, although this Covid thing has caused major distress to their pocketbooks; I just don’t see them struggling when they drive up in a $150kusd Car!! Telling me some bs excuse. Sorry, went on a little rant! Lol . I haven’t had any food! Better go eat! I am planning on doing shows over that way 2022 but, we shall see if the US promoters get their stuff together. I have seen 4 changes just this month on competitions and one major one that affected me. Bastages! Lol. I gotta go with the flow of the river . I look forward to your next run and you aren’t even finished. I find with cutting, I barely need over 250-300mg of test , the calories are the trick and the workouts; should you do heavy, short training w longer cardio or no cardio and longer, fast-paced sessions. For you : I would do the first one. Better for your style and I find my heart and bloods aren’t as messed up. Killin it Rigeu! Check ASF frequently today....

Max

A nice 50g of protein and carbs won’t hurt! Each time I raise up 40-150 kcals, I find no excess fat is gained and that I probably could take in higher calories. Now that I have an extra month to eat higher cals, I haven’t for fear of excess bf. Kinda ridiculous really , if I went full on, I would gain some mega weight but, again...I am not in bodybuilding so, I like staying lean. Shit comes up and I can be ready in a short time. I will say, I am displeased with certain promoters of shows, although this Covid thing has caused major distress to their pocketbooks; I just don’t see them struggling when they drive up in a $150kusd Car!! Telling me some bs excuse. Sorry, went on a little rant! Lol . I haven’t had any food! Better go eat! I am planning on doing shows over that way 2022 but, we shall see if the US promoters get their stuff together. I have seen 4 changes just this month on competitions and one major one that affected me. Bastages! Lol. I gotta go with the flow of the river . I look forward to your next run and you aren’t even finished. I find with cutting, I barely need over 250-300mg of test , the calories are the trick and the workouts; should you do heavy, short training w longer cardio or no cardio and longer, fast-paced sessions. For you : I would do the first one. Better for your style and I find my heart and bloods aren’t as messed up. Killin it Rigeu! Check ASF frequently today....

Max

Yeah from now on i’ll raise my protein up a little more, high carbs on training days and moderate carbs / higher fats on rest days. So far this is my best rebound / lean bulk, keeping really good shape, digestion is on point and keeping cardio in, everything seems to respond!

Haha about the rant, you’re not the first one telling me the exact same story! It drives everybody nuts in the US, but it’s also retarded if you think about it..

I’m also planning on competing in 2022, this year is all about growing, giving my new coach in September the time to learn my body.

Yeah from now on i’ll raise my protein up a little more, high carbs on training days and moderate carbs / higher fats on rest days. So far this is my best rebound / lean bulk, keeping really good shape, digestion is on point and keeping cardio in, everything seems to respond!

Haha about the rant, you’re not the first one telling me the exact same story! It drives everybody nuts in the US, but it’s also retarded if you think about it..

I’m also planning on competing in 2022, this year is all about growing, giving my new coach in September the time to learn my body.

Hells Yeah! New Coach...New Results! Smart man

Max

Back