• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

It’s my test e okay?

nopainnogain

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So idk if you notice but the one on the right looks a little cloudy or whiter than the one on the left is this okay to pin?

Attachments

• 8124FBD5-4D69-4279-914E-5E0B1718DE5A.jpeg
    8124FBD5-4D69-4279-914E-5E0B1718DE5A.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 88
heat it up.. it make clear... if not than it got water in it!

Damn, why does this happen? And how do I heat this up? In the vial under hot water ? How do I prevent this in the future, it’s not that old the test less than a year and from gc lab I consider them reliable smh

Damn, why does this happen? And how do I heat this up? In the vial under hot water ? How do I prevent this in the future, it’s not that old the test less than a year and from gc lab I consider them reliable smh
storage.. cold temps... shipping.. anything that can shock it from cold weather

It’s electric stove so just put the vial on the stove on LOW, what do you mean vent it with a needle?

They look pretty similar to me especially if you look at the bottom where the light shines through- I dont see the cloudiness
In any case, probably ok to heat up and pin once- If you have bad pip, toss it.

That’s what I was looking at , it’s clear not cloudy and sometimes the brew does come out clear. What am I looking for when heating it up for it turn yellow?

It's getting ready to crash. If heating it doesn't clear up, then it could be bacterial growth.

IML Gear Cream!
So idk if you notice but the one on the right looks a little cloudy or whiter than the one on the left is this okay to pin?

Those are mine and they do not have any water in them, both are in MCT oil, it's not about to crash and there isn't anything wrong with them. I just emailed nopainnogain with a video file showing what happens when I put the label on them. It changes the visibility within the light spectrum or something along those lines...to many years since I studied that stuff.

If someone can tell me how to upload an IMG .mov file I'll post that in this thread as well so everyone can see.

Just didn't see that as an option as far as acceptable file types.

Looks good cloudiness should clear up with minor heat, at least you know it aint just oil mate they put hormone in it, and if its cloudy most probably it has a dose close or over what the lable says.Nowadays brewers are too advanced to have underdosed gear crash, way i see it if its crashing/clowdy/ice blocks its cause its dosed! It would be rare to see underdosed test e fall out of solution, test c diff story it will crash for no reason

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those are mine and they do not have any water in them, both are in MCT oil, it's not about to crash and there isn't anything wrong with them. I just emailed nopainnogain with a video file showing what happens when I put the label on them. It changes the visibility within the light spectrum or something along those lines...to many years since I studied that stuff.

If someone can tell me how to upload an IMG .mov file I'll post that in this thread as well so everyone can see.

Just didn't see that as an option as far as acceptable file types.

I was just about to say I know who’s that is and I know for a fact it’s 100% fine and there’s nothing wrong with it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m going to go ahead and trust gc on this one, apologies for my rookie mistake I just never seen it that clear before . Anyway will be ordering with gc again for this upcoming bulking season soon.

I’m going to go ahead and trust gc on this one, apologies for my rookie mistake I just never seen it that clear before . Anyway will be ordering with gc again for this upcoming bulking season soon.

I run strictly GC and have those same vials and done labs on them. You have no worries

Take the one on the left and put it on the right side. Wallah problem solved !
e5b5fddcf05db850fd0cc88f7f3d1724.jpg

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Back