• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Monster test and anavar cycle.

strategos14

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Going to start soon. 500mg of test a week with 100mg daily anavar. 10 weeks. Will post occasional updates throughout, for anyone interested. Last few cycles (i do one or two moderate cycles a year) have been with Monster and I've been happy. Looking forward to a healthy anavar ass kicking this time around, mainly for athletic purposes (I play and coach basketball) and to not feel too pathetic when I turn 40 in a few months.

Going to start soon. 500mg of test a week with 100mg daily anavar. 10 weeks. Will post occasional updates throughout, for anyone interested. Last few cycles (i do one or two moderate cycles a year) have been with Monster and I've been happy. Looking forward to a healthy anavar ass kicking this time around, mainly for athletic purposes (I play and coach basketball) and to not feel too pathetic when I turn 40 in a few months.
100mg a day for ten weeks? Kinda overkill don't ya think?

100 for 10 weeks is alot. Why???

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Ten weeks of any oral is a lot. More like 4-6

I’d run the var 6 weeks at that dose in the beginning of the cycle, but no more than 6.

Yeah, you're right. It is overkill. I'll end up doing the 100 var for not the full ten. I've done orals for 8 weeks before but never at that high of dose. Thanks for the reminder. I wasn't thinking straight. 6 weeks it is.

Yeah, you're right. It is overkill. I'll end up doing the 100 var for not the full ten. I've done orals for 8 weeks before but never at that high of dose. Thanks for the reminder. I wasn't thinking straight. 6 weeks it is.
Good call Bro. Id think the factor of diminishing returns would def come into play with the full 10 weeks.
Keep us posted on how everything goes.

Back