• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Shipping?

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Do you ship to your home address? Do you have any other advice regarding shipping?

Thanks for responding Sam.

You never use your home addy period. Well unless you don’t mind 30 heavily armed swat team guys kicking in your door and tearing your house apart at 6:00am all so they can own everything you used to own before they showed up. Just saying.

Do you ship to your home address? Do you have any other advice regarding shipping?

You never use your home addy period. Well unless you don’t mind 30 heavily armed swat team guys kicking in your door and tearing your house apart at 6:00am all so they can own everything you used to own before they showed up. Just saying.
That is what I was concerned about.

It probably won’t happen with gear but it’s ALWAYS a possibility. Not worth the risk IMO especially since I’ve been through it once. Too many other options available.

That is what I was concerned about.

It probably won’t happen with gear but it’s ALWAYS a possibility. Not worth the risk IMO especially since I’ve been through it once. Too many other options available.
I apologize for the newbie questions, but what would som other options be? PO Box?

My mailman is kinda weird, he’s got everyone’s name memorized. So if something is coming to a address with a name he’s not familiar with he gets nosey. You’d think it wouldn’t be that big of a deal, but I’ve seen my ground level buddy selling just a few pounds of bud get his fuckin world rocked early one morning . You’d swear the dude was responsible for 9/11 the way they came through his shit . I guess you never know

Yea under diff name tho

I've "heard" this gets flagged. Take that how you will.

My mailman is kinda weird, he’s got everyone’s name memorized. So if something is coming to a address with a name he’s not familiar with he gets nosey. You’d think it wouldn’t be that big of a deal, but I’ve seen my ground level buddy selling just a few pounds of bud get his fuckin world rocked early one morning . You’d swear the dude was responsible for 9/11 the way they came through his shit . I guess you never know

Your mailman sounds normal. It's their job to deliver to the same names day after day and they get used to who is/isn't on their route. A letter here and there won't get much notice, but packages will.

IML Gear Cream!
I use the neighbors address and wait for his mail to come then sneak over and take my shit, you should see his face when he steps in it!

Real name real addy. Pick your source well.

You are better off sending a private message to some of the veterans in the community and just asking them for answer that is based on entertainment purposes only. And just get an idea from them, it's not a good idea to talk about such topics out loud..

You are better off sending a private message to some of the veterans in the community and just asking them for answer that is based on entertainment purposes only. And just get an idea from them, it's not a good idea to talk about such topics out loud..
Noted.

Bro it was a lifetime ago and a slightly different situation but using an insecure email provider is basically what got me caught. Or I could just say stupidity. Either way I wasn’t trying to scare anyone it’s IMO just better to warn guys that it can happen. Don’t think for a minute the DEA won’t go through the trouble of busting someone just for a little low profile gear. Lol They will wreck your life and confiscate everything you own in a fucking heartbeat if they are given the chance. All you can do is educate yourself as much as possible and then you can see if the reward is worth the risk.

So how did you get caught?

Why go to all the trouble of fake names or a UPS mailbox? All that's going to give you is problems and more skepticism. Like the one guy here said, use your real name and your real address. Use a domestic shipper. The more covert shit you do, the more suspicious you look. Right now the USPS is overwhelmed and very understaffed. Unless your package is leaking, you have a better chance if being struck by lightning than getting popped for a few vials of test.

Back