• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

NFL brings back social justice helmet decals...

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!

[h=1]Thoughts??

NFL brings back social justice helmet decals, end zone stencils as part of Inspire Change platform[/h]

[url]https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/32132328/nfl-brings-back-social-justice-helmet-decals-end-zone-stencils-part-inspire-change-platform?linkId=130064523&fbclid=IwAR3pguwAHVLzPrLfL6EoZR701wSUJeUZL-QWdkiTyqoknZcbFNxPj7pkhDE

[/URL]NFL players can wear social justice messages on their helmets again this season and "It Takes All of Us" and "End Racism" will be stenciled in end zones for the second straight year as part of the league's Inspire Change platform.
The league will also bring back the "Say Their Stories" initiative and for the first time, each team will highlight its social justice work during a regular-season home game in Weeks 17 and 18.

safe_image.php

You should all be glad they are doing this. Last Census indicated that the white population is shrinking and caucasians are soon to be a minority in the US.

You should all be glad they are doing this. Last Census indicated that the white population is shrinking and caucasians are soon to be a minority in the US.

Except they don't really mean to end racism. According to the left, only white people can be racist. No one else. Discrimination against white people is just fine because it's "social justice." Trading one discrimination for another is not ending racism.

My thoughts exactly. I quit watching years ago. They could dry hump in the endzone for all i care.

Damn straight !! I never understood how a man could get so upset or excited about watching a bunch of overpaid ghetto fairy’s run around in tights and jump on each other ! I truly hate this sport and the people in it are mostly against white people and America anyway.
Its like paying money to watch the taliban. Phuck that !!

My thoughts exactly. I quit watching years ago. They could dry hump in the endzone for all i care.
I tried to watch it some last year. I still like the sport. I don't mind "end racism" or "it takes all of us". Racism has no place in the world and it does take all of us but the way they mean it is the issue. The criminal names in the helmets really pisses me off tho.

IML Gear Cream!

You okay with this? You may not like being a minority. The "minorities" don't treat you all that well when you outnumbered. I would know...

One reason population is "shrinking" is the influx of illegal immigrants. It's in the many millions.

Another reason is education. There is a correlation between those well educated and the number of children they bear. Whites are currently not replacing themselves (many white couples may have only one child).

I suppose when you know how hard and how much it will cost to raise a child, you don't just have babies and hope for the best.

And I don't know about you, but it's hardly a moment that I don't see a commercial, movie or tv show with an interracial couple. Usually a black man and a white women.

Someone is trying to "breed" out white America.

I guess it's pretty complex.

You okay with this? You may not like being a minority. The "minorities" don't treat you all that well when you outnumbered. I would know...

One reason population is "shrinking" is the influx of illegal immigrants. It's in the many millions.

Another reason is education. There is a correlation between those well educated and the number of children they bear. Whites are currently not replacing themselves (many white couples may have only one child).

I suppose when you know how hard and how much it will cost to raise a child, you don't just have babies and hope for the best.

And I don't know about you, but it's hardly a moment that I don't see a commercial, movie or tv show with an interracial couple. Usually a black man and a white women.

Yeah you can bet your bottom dollar the sentiment about straight white men will not change once white people are the minority. Women aren’t a minority yet they are treated as such from a government contract procurement perspective.

Being a “minority” is just an excuse in countries where white people are the majority. Look at the Middle East, Asia, Africa. Nobody gives a fuck about minorities there. Just here, Europe, Australia, etc.

Trust me, the same courtesy will not be extended once the tables have turned, hence the shift in conversation from minority to historical oppression, which can conveniently never be erased.

Only racism I see are the libturds pushing violent BLM, hating on white-folks (majority who work, pay bills, run the country, etc).
Just another weak attempt by the woke-left to get their own weak-minded folks fired up.
People with a brain, dont buy the foolery. laughable stuff.

And if Woke-turdz had 1/2 a brain, they would know that hate is a normal human (built-in) emotion, just like love.
You cannot tell a person to not do it (either), thinking they'll be successful.

But again, Libz dont have brains so they do not realize human basics.

If you think the country is going to shit now just wait til white people become the minority (if that ever happens) this place will turn into South Africa

I tried to watch it some last year. I still like the sport. I don't mind "end racism" or "it takes all of us". Racism has no place in the world and it does take all of us but the way they mean it is the issue. The criminal names in the helmets really pisses me off tho.

The problem is the people crying to end racism are the ones doing everything they can to make sure it never dies. This country is more equal than its ever been. Too bad they don’t put as much effort into educating themselves as they do exploiting their platform to push hate. We could really band together if people did that.

Just don't watch.

I don't, problem solved.

I used to be an avid watcher of football, today, not so much.

Most people see thru the smoke/mirrors these days, its played out/worn out.
The only ones excited for things like this, are the brainless woketurdz. They are just entertaining themselves, like retards in a rubber room. Comical...

The only ones excited for things like this, are the brainless woketurdz. They are just entertaining themselves, like retards in a rubber room. Comical...

It's for the monkey players too.

You think they would have these decals if the players were all white? Hockey doesn't have this problem.

Just placating these dummies.

it's almost like the vaccine. just because a football player has something written on his helmet doesn't mean that's what he believes-it's either get vaccinated(wear this on ur helmet) or don't play. It's really not a sport anymore, it's just another business and in business, u either listen to the boss(powers that be) or u get fired. That's the world we live in- like it or not. I don't like it, therefore I don't watch it. Or buy their jerseys or the beer they push- Fuck 'em. Bunch of crybaby millionaires that are greedy as hell. And the sad thing is I used to love gambling on it and watched every game. The other sad thing is College is gonna end up just like it, now that they can get paid. Money- the root of all evil!

Get Shredded!

Lol the new one is we’re the “American Taliban”. My body my choice only applies to abortion which incidentally affects a person other than the one making the choice. Maybe they shouldn’t support sick shit like late term abortion and people would put a little more stock in what they say.

The hardcore lefties have gotten so ridiculously stupid there really is no point debating them. Just smirk, nod and walk away. They’re completely mentally gone. The way they see it is you’re either in support of their stupid narratives like black genocide or you’re against them.

I’m telling you man, Covid-19 has fried people’s brains.

Last edited:

If this was happening organically, I would have no issue with it. The fact that it's "being done" through government forced immigration and illegal immigration through Soros funded NGO's I have problem with.

Well, this sure brought the clan out of the woodwork.

Libtard history shows us that white men are the only race ever corrupted by power and the only race that ever (used to) look out for each other. Libtardians also revel with the idea that slavery is exclusive to white European/American men.

If anything white men should be celebrated. We’ve given back so much to the less capable that we’ve put our own race up for grabs.

all we get it fucking Labor Day…. Unbelievable….

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. To prove my point…. Let’s fill the rest of this thread with nothing but racist jokes and positive accomplishments from the white race…. Including Hispanics and mullatos (sp?) cuz they half right…. I mean white.

eh gringo…. You fucking cabron’

Well, this sure brought the clan out of the woodwork.

Kool Kidz Klan???

Im just kidding, but seriously though, there’s not going to be a time when the census data rolls in and the state and federal governments say “By God, white people aren’t the majority anymore. White male owned businesses can now obtain DBE/MBE status.”.

It wouldn’t make sense anyways because if white men could do it there wouldn’t any demographic groups left that couldn’t obtain disadvantaged/women/minority business enterprise status and the entire program would be pointless.

If you think the country is going to shit now just wait til white people become the minority (if that ever happens) this place will turn into South Africa
\

White people are a minority concerning world population numbers....

I use this tactic when arguing with leftarded commies.

They claim they want to change the "world" to a better place, to fix issues to help minorities I tell them to look up world wide population numbers and then ask why they do not promote helping white folks....

That's when they come in with the "equity" bullshit and only white people can be racist because "muh institutionalized powah"

It was never about equal anything. It is about revenge and control....period.

What they fail to recognize is that the pendulum always swings back....

Yes, I have a non white wife, but my wife recognizes that white people are superior in many ways culturally speaking...that's just facts....I do not care who's feelings they hurt...

Back