• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Arizona AUDIT **Official Thread**

Such an intelligent reply to a valid question.

Most of what I would throw into a response is outlined in that song/within the lyrics.

Was easier to just send you the YouTube video.

1f539.png
Over 9,000 main-in voters show returning more ballots than what was sent.

1f539.png
397 mail-in ballots were returned without any evidence of them being sent out.

1f539.png
Over 20,000 voters voted via mail-in ballot even despite moving to a different location which is illegal in Arizona.

1f539.png
2,382 voters voted in person despite no longer living in Maricopa County.

1f539.png
2,081 of voters who no longer live in the state received a presidential-only ballot.

1f539.png
5,047 people voted in multiple counties for up to 5,295 votes.

1f539.png
393 of voters voted with incomplete names.

1f539.png
198 individuals registered to vote after the Oct. 15 deadline and proceeded to vote in the election.

1f539.png
282 “potentially deceased” individuals voted in the election.

Now, do I think anyone really has a "chance" with what's going on in this corrupt government... Not really sure, I was not gifted with the ability to
prophecize.

However, do I believe we have some major fraud within our election system, yes.

Do I believe we need to have a true audit done country wide, yes.

Do I believe others are tired with the liberal and
draconian ways, yes.

Do I believe if we keep headed in the direction we are going in, we will soon be in a Civil or World War? Yes.

Please.. Oh pleeeeeease cite a source for this.

Please.. Oh pleeeeeease cite a source for this.

Open DuckDuckGo.com and do some searching. The problem is, you are biased on this (it seems) and you find what YOU want to see and hear... Bypassing the truth, consistently.

I am just curious, does any of what's going on really hit home to you on how contradictive it is? How insane it is? Or do you truly approve of all that's happening?

Most of what I would throw into a response is outlined in that song/within the lyrics.

Was easier to just send you the YouTube video.

1f539.png
Over 9,000 main-in voters show returning more ballots than what was sent.

1f539.png
397 mail-in ballots were returned without any evidence of them being sent out.

1f539.png
Over 20,000 voters voted via mail-in ballot even despite moving to a different location which is illegal in Arizona.

1f539.png
2,382 voters voted in person despite no longer living in Maricopa County.

1f539.png
2,081 of voters who no longer live in the state received a presidential-only ballot.

1f539.png
5,047 people voted in multiple counties for up to 5,295 votes.

1f539.png
393 of voters voted with incomplete names.

1f539.png
198 individuals registered to vote after the Oct. 15 deadline and proceeded to vote in the election.

1f539.png
282 “potentially deceased” individuals voted in the election.

Now, do I think anyone really has a "chance" with what's going on in this corrupt government... Not really sure, I was not gifted with the ability to
prophecize.

However, do I believe we have some major fraud within our election system, yes.

Do I believe we need to have a true audit done country wide, yes.

Do I believe others are tired with the liberal and
draconian ways, yes.

Do I believe if we keep headed in the direction we are going in, we will soon be in a Civil or World War? Yes.

https://youtu.be/DCJwKHy_yss
I've only watched part of this. I usually don't post things I don't fully watch but this is very interesting

Open DuckDuckGo.com and do some searching. The problem is, you are biased on this (it seems) and you find what YOU want to see and hear... Bypassing the truth, consistently.

I am just curious, does any of what's going on really hit home to you on how contradictive it is? How insane it is? Or do you truly approve of all that's happening?

I've already answered that explaining my views on Biden.
I do not approve just about any thing he's done yet.
This has nothing to do with my disapproval of Trump.

What's going on with this thread?
We the people demand more info.

None of these AIDS patients questions are valid.

he feels validated because you engage with him. He feels smart. He feels dignified. He feels like he has an ounce of meaning in his buttfucking (buttfucked) life. No fag on earth has ever been the man all the time in his relationships. Think about it. This queer negro isn’t the toughest faggot in the bundle.

he hath been fucked in the ass many timeths.

and youith… argueith… withith. Himith.

time to stop trying to negotiate.

and Tim Poole is a giant pussy fuck stick. No way in his right mind he could ever “take care of himself”.

tim Poole gets buttfucked by kilsong.

kilsong gets buttfucked by me.

plain and simple.

both dudes are pussy ass losers.

good day!

Tim Poole is literally the cartman of the world. Never worked a day in his life. Just sits on his fat ass in front of a webcam talking shit cuz his mom is 6 foot 4 and 426 lbs and can put lift everyone on this forum. He switches sides more often that kildong does in a Greek gangbang.

fags, I tell ya.

FAGGOTS (proper spelling)

Fuck you poirot for not being around anymore. I’m gonna take the reigns. I will make you proud you Texan legend haz mat wearing sun bitch.

So aggressive.

- - - Updated - - -

I think I like it.

AIDS is a black fag disease. Change my mind.

Thats already been posted here.

I didnt see anything in the post you quoted about the issues audit found??? Doesnt matter though. The only thing I care about are future voting laws... I never for a second thought that this audit was going to some how change the results of the election.

I cant imagine the civil discord we would have if any one tried to decertify a president that has already been in office.

But I do think that we need to have tighter voting restrictions. I think voting by mail with out showing ID is insane. Especially with the immigration issues we now currently have. I have to show id for any number of daily tasks why is it an issue to show ID to vote. I also don't see any problem with auditing an election.. Audits are done on much more mundane things to insure they are accurate why cant one be done on an election. How did the results of this audit undermine the election? hell it threw a couple hundred more votes to biden...

Last edited:
I want an audit every single election of every single State and every local election.

No matter who the party. We have the election process worse then a 3rd world Country

Everyone knows Dominion is a scam and cheat. Literally everyone knows that is why they were designed

Post Smartmatic

No one doubts election fraud. The dems cried fraud during Bush's presidency. And sure as hell he also did cheat. Look at Florida.

Who knows who really won that election

If you don't think these elections have been rigged for decades I have a bridge to sell you in Brooklyn.

There you go with the very Trumpish EVERYBODY KNOWS .
No.. Everybody doesn't know it.
In fact, Giuliani and Powel are gonna know it too real soon.
No credible proof of ANYTHING wrong with Dominion.
Sorry babe
XoX

I want an audit every single election of every single State and every local election.

No matter who the party. We have the election process worse then a 3rd world Country

Everyone knows Dominion is a scam and cheat. Literally everyone knows that is why they were designed

Post Smartmatic

No one doubts election fraud. The dems cried fraud during Bush's presidency. And sure as hell he also did cheat. Look at Florida.

Who knows who really won that election

If you don't think these elections have been rigged for decades I have a bridge to sell you in Brooklyn.
If this goes on we must destroy the machines. Time for some real civil unrest.

::: scary violent post spotted :::
🎗️🎗️🎗️Give peace a chance 🎗️🎗️🎗️

Decertifying this election is EXACTLY what this country and this WORLD needs.

what’s antifa gonna do…. Fuck around and find out. That’s what. We already know what limp wristed Biden voters will do.

not scared.

Get Shredded!
I'm not fraidy scared of Antifa either.. Its those violent white guys with beards called the Proud Boys that frighten me.

I'm not fraidy scared of Antifa either.. Its those violent white guys with beards called the Proud Boys that frighten me.

haha bullshit bro. Those bearded white guys are the ones trying to save you.

and I will say.. you’re a tough cookie to break. I’ve been trying my best to gaslight you every step of the way. But deep down I know I get under your skin. Deep down I know you really get upset from the shit I throw at you.

I just want you to know that I will always be here to throw shit at you when you start flinging shit on this juice forum. Now please post a workout and your gear usage along with an upper body pic.

haha bullshit bro. Those bearded white guys are the ones trying to save you.

and I will say.. you’re a tough cookie to break. I’ve been trying my best to gaslight you every step of the way. But deep down I know I get under your skin. Deep down I know you really get upset from the shit I throw at you.

I just want you to know that I will always be here to throw shit at you when you start flinging shit on this juice forum. Now please post a workout and your gear usage along with an upper body pic.

There's a bunch of races in proud boys.

The ghey is starting to rub off. Want me to abuse my mod privileges and delete that list bit for you?

Too late.. I already saw it.
And no Gilf... Deep down (kinda gay btw).. deep down you don't get to me. None of u do. Admin was a bit of a cunt rag a few weeks ago requesting u guys stop talking to me.. But I even like that old fag hag.
Like I've said a million times..its not fun if it's no fun.
I enjoy my time here with u weirdos.

- - - Updated - - -

You are aware the leader of the Proud Boys isn't white right?
https://youtu.be/5PkIrdKwRGs

And?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210930-181724.png
    Screenshot_20210930-181724.png
    493.9 KB · Views: 42
Back