• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

For my early risers

BigCruz

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Due to work and other commitments, the only time I can train is early in the am. Wake up at 3:30 to be at the gym by 4. Does anyone else have this type of schedule? If so, what are some of the things you do or supplements you take to get you going early in the morning?

I can never sleep in the morning, so am often up at 4am or so and in the gym (have a garage / home gym) by 5am or so typically. I do take modafinil (50mg daily seems to work the same as 200 for me) due to sleep apnea, drink a cup of coffee, and also rotate preworkouts ... and am usually amp'd up by then. If I'm really feeling sluggish, I'll take 2g or so of white kratom (by try to limit this).

Due to work and other commitments, the only time I can train is early in the am. Wake up at 3:30 to be at the gym by 4. Does anyone else have this type of schedule? If so, what are some of the things you do or supplements you take to get you going early in the morning?

My hours are similar

16oz water during my SSS at 3:30am. Meal 1 at 3:50am and ready to train at 5 am. Really amazed with how much just water helps right when you get up. Dropped coffee/Stims completely.

On occassion I have to train at 530-6 but im fortunate enough that I can usually train at like 11 am now

Nothing ever helped me except waking up a little early

Good luck to you sir.

I’ve been training early in the morning for years now!

I just wake the f up, get in that killer mindset, eat my Greek yogurt, take my pre-workout drink sometimes some orals or injectables and go kill it bro!

Then go back home shower, make my breakfast pack my premade meals and go to work! So is life!

Water.

a big healthy dump.

banana with PB.

Coffee OR pre workout (never both, never again).

it’s been awhile since I’ve trained before work. I get up every morning at 4am (including days off) but I feel I get a better more intense workout at 3pm after work these days. I used to be able to train early but now if I try to push myself in the am I feel like dog shit all day at work and will drink beers and work on shit around the house after work. It’s safer for me to arrange my life so that I can train after work.

I’m a wake up at 3am guy. Workout at 4am but have a gym in my home so I drink a cup of coffee with some food and have a script for Modafinil. I have everything ready before I go to bed Food, coffee, clothes, post workout meal everything. Every minute counts getting up that early so I try to make it as easy as I can.

For past couple years been training in home gym at around 11 AM.
I feel like getting out of my house once in a while so I joined the local gym I went to "Pre-RONA".

I get up at 4 AM anyways, but leave my house at 5:40 to be able to start lifting by 6 AM.
Gives me plenty of time to drink a few coffee's, have a banana, maybe a small scoop (I changed out the scoop to a tiny one) of the PWO I have right now (Gaspari's Super-Pump or Aggression, cant remember exactly.).

Liking it. Gives me a small change, gets me out of the house a bit (I work from home full-time), etc.

IML Gear Cream!
For past couple years been training in home gym at around 11 AM.
I feel like getting out of my house once in a while so I joined the local gym I went to "Pre-RONA".

I get up at 4 AM anyways, but leave my house at 5:40 to be able to start lifting by 6 AM.
Gives me plenty of time to drink a few coffee's, have a banana, maybe a small scoop (I changed out the scoop to a tiny one) of the PWO I have right now (Gaspari's Super-Pump or Aggression, cant remember exactly.).

Liking it. Gives me a small change, gets me out of the house a bit (I work from home full-time), etc.

man… I’d love to be able to work from home. I envy all you bastards that have that ability.

although I was able to slow my drinking down considerably finally…. If I worked from home I’d most likely be a day drinking alcoholic. So there’s that……

Couple cups of coffee does the trick for me. Along with a side of man the fuck up and don't be a pussy... lol jk🤣🤣😉😉. I wake at 4:30 and generally in the gym by 5:30. But I also really enjoy training so it doesn't take much motivating to get me moving, I am always pretty excited and looking forward to my next session.

But yeah as far as supps, just some good ole coffee works for me along with some motivational bodybuilding videos to get me amped some mornings.

I've had insomnia most of my life...I am often up at 1-2 am and in the gym by 3am...all I have is 1 cup of coffee...

I’m a wake up at 3am guy. Workout at 4am but have a gym in my home so I drink a cup of coffee with some food and have a script for Modafinil. I have everything ready before I go to bed Food, coffee, clothes, post workout meal everything. Every minute counts getting up that early so I try to make it as easy as I can.

Good stuff, thanks!

Thank you all, you made me realize that I’ve made it more difficult on myself than it actually is, greatly appreciated!

Have you ever noticed any difference in clarity.or functionality on days that you.dont take moda?

Yes and no. I think I feel more alert and focused after my morning dose but after using it for awhile I honestly don’t notice a huge drop off when I don’t take it. It definitely seems like I build a tolerance to Moda very quickly so I try not to use it on a regular basis anymore.

Have you ever noticed any difference in clarity.or functionality on days that you.dont take moda?

Morning brother I didn't know anyone else was up when I get up at 4am every morning here at ASF.
I myself head straight for my stationary bike and start my fasted cardio. This really gets me going in the morning and then my shower. I train later in the day but cardio first thing in the morning.
Ephedrine hcl or modafinil are my 2 goto for supps to wake up I also enjoy running ECA stack with my fasted cardio.

This has been my schedule for the past 25 years. I get in the gym, usually only two three regulars there. Workout, do super and giant sets without waiting anyone to stop texting or taking a nap on the bench. Best time to work out IMO.

Morning brother I didn't know anyone else was up when I get up at 4am every morning here at ASF.
I myself head straight for my stationary bike and start my fasted cardio. This really gets me going in the morning and then my shower. I train later in the day but cardio first thing in the morning.
Ephedrine hcl or modafinil are my 2 goto for supps to wake up I also enjoy running ECA stack with my fasted cardio.

Cold brew or Cold Brew w 20mg Noopept and I am Rockin! My cardio is usually done by 4-5am. I save my power for later in the evening but, I have been experimenting with some Heavy lifting early. I do enjoy early training cardio wise. It also allows me to get all my food prepped and eat a lot of good meals vs. eating out . I can pack all my meals in my IsoBag and eat at different job sites or in the Car or other. I cannot stand paying $40 for an airport meal to fill me up. People on flights always look at me jealous of my meals while they are eating their Small ass bag of pretzel mix

Max
Best is my Yakitori Sticks w Calrose rice (but without the stick. The rice is so sticky from refrigeration I can form these Rolls w like 35 G protein and 40-50g carbs . I usually have some with chicken, some w beef or steak or seafood(but I avoid bringing seafood on plane). But, my point is having your food for the day is paramount. Botan Calrose rice is the best to make my pure carb/lean protein rolls!

Last edited:
Get Shredded!
Up at 3:15 and at the gym at 4:00 for the last 26 years. I have always been a morning person and enjoy training when I am fresh. It would be difficult for me to train intensely or consistently after a long day at work and after work commitments.

on weekends im up at 430am to eat and get ready for the gym to open at 7,,i feel you should have plenty of food in you and digested to help in your workout and recovery..

Work over nights so I’m
Always a little tired. But I find just a little coffee and get in the gym without thinking about it too much is the best for me.

I worked overnights for 10 years and now i work between 3am - 6am usually. My go to is jet alert caffeine 400mgs every morning.

I am on my half-cyborg schedule ! I do feel like a machine sometimes. I love to early rise and stay up late (sneak in a power nap or meditation) if I haven’t had the proper rest. My AM CARDIO w 2 servings of cold brew black coffee w 64oz water , sometimes use 20mg Noopept or 3g White Elephant with it if I am gonna lift . I usually workout w/ weights later .

Max

Back