• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

CoronaVirus Vaccine

Will you voluntarily take the CoronaVirus vaccine

• Absolutely!

Votes: 24 21.1%
  • Hell no!

Votes: 74 64.9%
  • Unsure

Votes: 16 14.0%

• Total voters
IML Gear Cream!
He actually had the nerve to say “it’s my job to protect all Americans” right after he turned his back on thousands. Just look at some of the quotes from his speech, haven’t seen such divisiveness since TRUMP.

Fixed.

Aaaaaaaaand that’s why you’re in the crybaby club, is that what the flyers told ya??

Biden has a plan to get guys like you to get vaccinated. There’s an oral version that sits on the end of Trumps cock for you to gobble down.

Lest we not forget that this is Trumps vaccine

[h=2]View Poll Results: Will you voluntarily take the CoronaVirus vaccine[/h] Voters96. You have already voted on this poll

• Absolutely!

22 22.92%
  • Hell no!

62 64.58%

• Unsure

12 12.50%

View Poll Results: Will you voluntarily take the CoronaVirus vaccine

Voters96. You have already voted on this poll

• Absolutely!

22 22.92%
  • Hell no!

62 64.58%
  • Unsure

12 12.50%

The propaganda machine would tell you otherwise, but that is very close to reality for the world in general.

Are you paying attention yet?

USSS, FBI and DHS task forces were set up ahead of Biden remarks to monitor “violent revolt speech” online, per US official

Biden has a plan to get guys like you to get vaccinated. There’s an oral version that sits on the end of Trumps cock for you to gobble down.

Tommy does the vaccine work?

Fresh Off Joe Biden's Unconstitutional Vaccine Overreach, Andrew Yang QUITS Democratic Party, Will Start His Own Third Party

Again, does the vaccine work tomorrow?

Oh and facts for ya, I'm sure you know them. But Pfizer said they weren't apart of Trumps operation warp speed program. So try again.

Last edited:
Tommy does the vaccine work?

Sorry, I was getting a haircut, yes I have lots of it lol.

Does the vaccine work?? I have been exposed to a few people since getting the jab and haven’t gotten sick. I hugged my nephew while he was sick, without a mask, no sickness for me. Now does it work that way for all? Tomorrow? IDK.

I don’t ever come on here to sell anything to anyone. Most of what I post is from my personal experiences.

Sorry, I was getting a haircut, yes I have lots of it lol.

Does the vaccine work?? I have been exposed to a few people since getting the jab and haven’t gotten sick. I hugged my nephew while he was sick, without a mask, no sickness for me. Now does it work that way for all? Tomorrow? IDK.

I don’t ever come on here to sell anything to anyone. Most of what I post is from my personal experiences.

I try to do both. My spine doc went on a rant after 5 of his personal friends that were vaxed died. He also is friends with the top heart doc in sac and when a 30 year old came to see him and then died he had enough. He put died from the vaccine. Not those words but I was trying to catch everything while my doc was on a rant. He was then called into the admins office and was told to change it or get fired. He quit.

I put all of this on my daughter. This is what he said. He also said docs are being paid 50k a month bonuses for pushing the Vax. He's sure this will end soon. I told him he has more faith than I do.

I try to do both. My spine doc went on a rant after 5 of his personal friends that were vaxed died. He also is friends with the top heart doc in sac and when a 30 year old came to see him and then died he had enough. He put died from the vaccine. Not those words but I was trying to catch everything while my doc was on a rant. He was then called into the admins office and was told to change it or get fired. He quit.

I put all of this on my daughter. This is what he said. He also said docs are being paid 50k a month bonuses for pushing the Vax. He's sure this will end soon. I told him he has more faith than I do.

200 million vaccines later, the death rate percentage from the vaccine is a microfraction of those who’ve died from the virus. You’re family got sick if I remember correctly? You all did ok. I know probably 6-8 people who died. Where do you draw the line?

I'm going to piss some people off. But here it goes.
I'm not really sure any of this helps. What I do think is that 99.8% live from covid. Many of you know I have pre existing conditions. Yes we got covid and it was before all these treatments. We both took
NAC
ZPAC
D
C
Magnesium
Emergency C that you add to water.
Lots of fluids and we all 3 made it. I'm 47 the wife is 48 and daughter was 11. She had a fever for maybe 4 hrs and was back to normal the next day.

I really think people are over playing this. I will be happy to post labs before covid showing issues. I'll also post my test, we tested twice to make sure. We also tested for flu A B separately. I shouldn't be alive right? I had surgery 5 months before we got it and was still in recovery. I have metal poisoning.

I understand the panic, shit a BIG part of all of this was the not knowing what was coming next because you hear all the stories. This stresses you thr heck out. I also took anxiety meds while we were sick so I could chill and my BP would stay low.

Just my opinion.

I teuly feel they took the "flu" off the market and started showing the actual deaths that they claimed the flu was responsible for each year....

It is their plan, creat panic, make people think the "need" the government or they will die, and then slowly take everything, give chyna and all the middle east the upper ah d dye to the handouts they took, and then destroy whats left all for greed...

200 million vaccines later, the death rate percentage from the vaccine is a microfraction of those who’ve died from the virus. You’re family got sick if I remember correctly? You all did ok. I know probably 6-8 people who died. Where do you draw the line?

Oh you have a number of sides and deaths? I've asked so many people please share. Oh and you know the long term sides? I've been trying to find this info please share.

Just because "vax deaths are lower than RONA deaths" doesnt mean it should be pushed onto everyone. ("Ahh hell, we'll only kill a handful of healthy people").
Im all for it in the group of people who need it. (Age, health, etc).
Other than that its pointless...

Attachments

• rona-rates.JPG
    rona-rates.JPG
    25.6 KB · Views: 49
We went from 2 weeks to flatten the curve to as many jabs as these cunts deem necessary to feed your family.....
Since everyone is doing the FTFY…

Last edited:

Well that's not accurate, lol. Where are you getting your data?

I would love to see tangible data of the amount of "COVID" deaths vs. the amount of COVID + Underlying medical conditions (comorbidities) vs. Accurate vaccine deaths.

The thought that we are just risking our lives with a vaccine vs. COVID is ridiculous - it's like, well, you can either die of COVID or die/become severely and irreversibly injured from a vaccine...

Even though the survival rate of COVID is 99.997% - 99.95% for most people; however, the vaccine you're taking is still experimental and not proven to PREVENT or even TREAT COVID or understanding the long-term effects.

No thanks.

IML Gear Cream!
[FONT=&quot]Numerous governors have issued statements following Democrat President Joe Biden’s speech on Thursday signaling that they will strongly oppose his attempts to mandate vaccines.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/gove...ht-them-to-the-gates-of-hell?utm_source=Jeeng

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Tate Reeves, Mississippi: “The President has no authority to require that Americans inject themselves because of their employment at a private business. The vaccine itself is life-saving, but this unconstitutional move is terrifying. This is still America, and we still believe in freedom from tyrants.”
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Brian Kemp, Georgia: “I will pursue every legal option available to the state of Georgia to stop this blatantly unlawful overreach by the Biden administration.”
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Kristi Noem, South Dakota: “My legal team is standing by ready to file our lawsuit the minute @joebiden files his unconstitutional rule. This gross example of federal intrusion will not stand.”
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Henry McMaster, South Carolina: “The American Dream has turned into a nightmare under President Biden and the radical Democrats. They have declared war against capitalism, thumbed their noses at the Constitution, and empowered our enemies abroad. Rest assured, we will fight them to the gates of hell to protect the liberty and livelihood of every South Carolinian.”
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Doug Ducey, Arizona: “This is exactly the kind of big government overreach we have tried so hard to prevent in Arizona — now the Biden-Harris administration is hammering down on private businesses and individual freedoms in an unprecedented and dangerous way. This will never stand up in court. This dictatorial approach is wrong, un-American and will do far more harm than good. How many workers will be displaced? How many kids kept out of classrooms? How many businesses fined? The vaccine is and should be a choice. We must and will push back.”
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Asa Hutchinson, Arkansas: “I fully support continued efforts to increase vaccination rates across our nation, but the federal government mandates on private businesses are not the right answer. I have been consistent in the freedom of businesses to require their employees to be vaccinated, and I have opposed the government from saying businesses cannot exercise that freedom. The same principle should protect private sector from government overreach that requires them to vaccinate all employees.”
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Kim Reynolds, Iowa: “President Biden is taking dangerous and unprecedented steps to insert the federal government even further into our lives while dismissing the ability of Iowans and Americans to make healthcare decisions for themselves. Biden’s plan will only worsen our workforce shortage and further limit our economic recovery. As I’ve said all along, I believe and trust in Iowans to make the best health decisions for themselves and their families. It’s time for President Biden to do the same. Enough.”
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Greg Gianforte, Montana: “President Biden’s vaccination mandate is unlawful and un-American. We are committed to protecting Montanans’ freedoms and liberties against this gross federal overreach.”
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Kevin Stitt, Oklahoma: “It is not the government’s role to dictate to private businesses what to do. Once again President Biden is demonstrating his complete disregard for individual freedoms and states’ rights. As long as I am governor, there will be no government vaccine mandates in Oklahoma. My administration will continue to defend Oklahoma values and fight back against the Biden administration’s federal overreach.”
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Kay Ivey, Alabama: “Once again, President Biden has missed the mark. His outrageous, overreaching mandates will no doubt be challenged in the courts. Placing more burdens on both employers and employees during a pandemic with the rising inflation rates and lingering labor shortages is totally unacceptable. Alabamians have stepped up by rolling up their sleeves to get the covid-19 vaccine, increasing our doses administered significantly in recent weeks. We have done so without mandates from Washington D.C. or Montgomery. I’ve made it abundantly clear: I support the science and encourage folks taking the vaccine. However, I am absolutely against a government mandate on the vaccine, which is why I signed the vaccine passport ban into law here in Alabama. This is not the role of the government. I continue encouraging any Alabamian who can, to get the covid-19 vaccine. We have a safe and effective tool at our fingertips, so, let’s roll up our sleeves and get this thing beat.”
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Greg Abbott, Texas: “Biden’s vaccine mandate is an assault on private businesses. I issued an Executive Order protecting Texans’ right to choose whether they get the COVID vaccine & added it to the special session agenda. Texas is already working to halt this power grab.”
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Mike Parsons, Missouri: “The Biden Administration’s recent announcement seeking to dictate personal freedom and private business decisions is an insult to our American principles of individual liberty and free enterprise. This heavy-handed action by the federal government is unwelcome in our state and has potentially dangerous consequences for working families. Vaccination protects us from serious illness, but the decision to get vaccinated is a private health care decision that should remain as such. My administration will always fight back against federal power grabs and government overreach that threatens to limit our freedoms.”
[/FONT]

Well that's not accurate, lol. Where are you getting your data?

I would love to see tangible data of the amount of "COVID" deaths vs. the amount of COVID + Underlying medical conditions (comorbidities) vs. Accurate vaccine deaths.

The thought that we are just risking our lives with a vaccine vs. COVID is ridiculous - it's like, well, you can either die of COVID or die/become severely and irreversibly injured from a vaccine...

Even though the survival rate of COVID is 99.997% - 99.95% for most people; however, the vaccine you're taking is still experimental and not proven to PREVENT or even TREAT COVID or understanding the long-term effects.

No thanks.
If it were as simple as die of COVID or get the vaccine, I would get the “vaccine”. But it isn’t and never was. Getting COVID was pretty much an absolute and all these protocols to prevent the spread and of getting it are farsical. DYING from COVID, based on the recently published CDC numbers (ALL HAIL!) is very unlikely. The “vaccine”? Unkown, as they are being far from transparent on the effects, at least in the negative.

Last edited:
Oh you have a number of sides and deaths? I've asked so many people please share. Oh and you know the long term sides? I've been trying to find this info please share.

I see your point, but it will be many years before there’s any measurable numbers from studying it. If we look back in history I’m certain we would see resistance to probably all vaccines by some people.
Honestly the reasons I got it was I was seriously ill and hospitalized with it, I am immune comprised and lots of people around me have and will still get sick. See that’s the thing, this is never going away. It’s going to mutate for ever. Hopefully it will weaken to the point it’s not a real danger to folks like me. I respect your right to chose, so I got the jab and moved on with my life.

I see your point, but it will be many years before there’s any measurable numbers from studying it. If we look back in history I’m certain we would see resistance to probably all vaccines by some people.
Honestly the reasons I got it was I was seriously ill and hospitalized with it, I am immune comprised and lots of people around me have and will still get sick. See that’s the thing, this is never going away. It’s going to mutate for ever. Hopefully it will weaken to the point it’s not a real danger to folks like me. I respect your right to chose, so I got the jab and moved on with my life.

So am I Tommy. I'll share my labs and I had surgery 5 months before we got covid. 13 days no doctor or hospital care and I'm still here lol.

Seriously, I have no issue with your choice. I have a issue with others telling.me I have to get something that doesn't even work and hasn't had enough time to test. We've opened a door to we don't have time to test this so just jab yourself. The things being done today will have a major effect on our future.

So am I Tommy. I'll share my labs and I had surgery 5 months before we got covid. 13 days no doctor or hospital care and I'm still here lol.

Seriously, I have no issue with your choice. I have a issue with others telling.me I have to get something that doesn't even work and hasn't had enough time to test. We've opened a door to we don't have time to test this so just jab yourself. The things being done today will have a major effect on our future.

We’re not as far apart on this as one would think. Truthfully? I think about the long term effects too. But I also think about the long term effects of all the Chinese GH I’ve pumped into myself as well.

Life is a series of gambles brother.

We’re not as far apart on this as one would think. Truthfully? I think about the long term effects too. But I also think about the long term effects of all the Chinese GH I’ve pumped into myself as well.

Life is a series of gambles brother.

I agree, but personal choice is what this is all about. If you pinned that GH knowing it wouldn't help with your goals would you pin it? This is what I don't understand. We have all the studies of Iceland and Israel being 78% vaxed but 11k cases in one day. Yes and in the hospitals as well. I just don't understand WTF we're doing. 99% of the people I talk to know nothing about these countries and what's going on.
Have you watched the news after Biden spoke? No one was even talking about this mandate. It was Afghanistan, kind of like how they stopped talking about the election issues. Why can't people see this chit? I really don't understand it.

Wish ya the best man.

I agree, but personal choice is what this is all about. If you pinned that GH knowing it wouldn't help with your goals would you pin it? This is what I don't understand. We have all the studies of Iceland and Israel being 78% vaxed but 11k cases in one day. Yes and in the hospitals as well. I just don't understand WTF we're doing. 99% of the people I talk to know nothing about these countries and what's going on.
Have you watched the news after Biden spoke? No one was even talking about this mandate. It was Afghanistan, kind of like how they stopped talking about the election issues. Why can't people see this chit? I really don't understand it.

Wish ya the best man.

This has been my argument 100% of the time. That compiled with the fact that I got covid back in December, and since then, I’ve still been fervently anti mask and have had to go to virtually every hotspot in the continental US since then, and I’ve been 100% fine. I obviously don’t need a vaccine for this, and it should be a choice rather than the Gov’t pretending they know what’s best for everyone.
I think a good exercise in critical thinking would be to watch “V For Vendetta”

Just because Trump stood against your anti American ideals doesn’t mean he was divisive. You democrats always seem to forget what country you live in.

Back