• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

GC Primo

Nwill135

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone have experience with GC primo? I see the last test he ran last year came back on point. Everything I’ve tried from GC has been great so I’m not worried too much about quality from GC.

Looking to try it for the first time at 800-1g a week for 16 weeks so it’s going be a fairly $$ run. Just want to see what experiences people have had with it.

Thanks

Very good stuff. It is legit primo. There is no need to run a gram 400-500mg will be plenty.

I'll be trying it here in about 4 weeks for the first time to. I'm pretty excited since I've heard alot of good stuff about it!

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Its very good bro...you will enjoy it.

Anyone have experience with GC primo? I see the last test he ran last year came back on point. Everything I’ve tried from GC has been great so I’m not worried too much about quality from GC.

Looking to try it for the first time at 800-1g a week for 16 weeks so it’s going be a fairly $$ run. Just want to see what experiences people have had with it.

Thanks

I've stayed away from Primo for a few years because of the high dosages required for
meaningful gains but 400-500mg/wk sounds doable. What do you guys think?

I’m in the primo boat... it’s gonna be my summer “blast cruise”... basically cruise dose of test and blast dose of primo. Might throw winny in the first 4-8 weeks and finish the experiment with 4 weeks of dbol at the end.

because primo is dosed at 100mg per mL.... it’s a lot of oil ... too much for just two pokes a week.

I’m gonna start with 400 mg / week and probably pin 3 days a week (mon,wed,fri)

question; is PIP a problem with primo? Might have to start poking quads and delts so I can reduce VG/Glute volume and scar tissue risk.

I won’t run a log but I’ll post before after pics when I’m done just to see if 400-500mg of primo does a good job. Because I’ve always heard it was a waste to pin less than 1g a week so many times... I feel like a elongated cycle of primo at half a gram a week will be sufficient... just take longer to get there kinda thing.

I've stayed away from Primo for a few years because of the high dosages required for
meaningful gains but 400-500mg/wk sounds doable. What do you guys think?

From everything I’ve read most say anything under 600 isn’t that much and pretty much a waste.

The usual I see is around 800mg is where it really shines. If I’m gonna spend that much to finally run primo I’m going to make sure I run enough of it and from a reliable source that has tested it. Only negative is most have 100mg vs 200mg. So volume of oil is pretty high each week

GC tested theirs... good to go.

id start there... I mean, I am starting there. And I have faith it’s gonna be astounding...

the oil volume is why I’ve refrained for so long.... I hate feeling like a voodoo doll in the hands of a pissed off ex.

There can be a little PIP with Primo

The Primo Acetate can have a strong bite...Primo E is better.

Its the freaking constant pinning that gets to me.....love hate relationship

I’m in the primo boat... it’s gonna be my summer “blast cruise”... basically cruise dose of test and blast dose of primo. Might throw winny in the first 4-8 weeks and finish the experiment with 4 weeks of dbol at the end.

because primo is dosed at 100mg per mL.... it’s a lot of oil ... too much for just two pokes a week.

I’m gonna start with 400 mg / week and probably pin 3 days a week (mon,wed,fri)

question; is PIP a problem with primo? Might have to start poking quads and delts so I can reduce VG/Glute volume and scar tissue risk.

I won’t run a log but I’ll post before after pics when I’m done just to see if 400-500mg of primo does a good job. Because I’ve always heard it was a waste to pin less than 1g a week so many times... I feel like a elongated cycle of primo at half a gram a week will be sufficient... just take longer to get there kinda thing.

IML Gear Cream!
I’m on 200 of test E and using Primo at 400 mg a week also and it has been amazing .
I’m on week 6 using Primo I can tell the difference , pumps are way better and actually I started looking leaner , GC Primo is fire man!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve been trying to get the boss to make a batch of 200 mg. By the looks of it he wouldn’t have any issues selling out.
Ive run GC primo numerous times, it’s really the on other compound I’ll run besides my TRT and a bit of Mast.

What dose did you run and for how long?

What dose did you run and for how long?

Ive run all sorts of doses. Usually 600 mg up to 1g for 20-24 weeks. Right now I’m on 600 and just started EOD pins of primo ace (1st time w ace) for a few weeks. have a trip to the islands coming up. IMO, If you have the cash and don’t mind the long game primo is the best compound out there. Virtually side free, feel great the whole time and the look is different then other compounds, athletic, full and dry.

I know bro...I've mentioned it to him a few times already.....he is a busy dude.

I’ve been trying to get the boss to make a batch of 200 mg. By the looks of it he wouldn’t have any issues selling out.
Ive run GC primo numerous times, it’s really the on other compound I’ll run besides my TRT and a bit of Mast.

I asked GC a while back about making some higher dosed Primo and he said he can do it but it's alot to put into a oil and would be very thick and most likely have some really wicked PIP. But if I recall correctly he said he would do it if their was enough people that wanted it ... I think I don't want to put words in some else's mouth so don't quote me.

How bad of a pip we talking, are we talking like 400+mg/ml of test pip. Had me sore for days

So....

Is there good synergy between primo and masteron or is it a compound you’d switch out with either?

I know mast is a DHT derivative and primo works somewhat similar to it but not quite the same mechanism....

looks like I’m gonna be re-upping soon ... prolly a test, mast, primo order .... I’ve been thinking about longevity lately so I think my future pinning days are limited to moderate doses of less harsh compounds like mast and primo... the deca blues never bothered me much until lately, although I do love me some deca blasts.... perhaps npp for my future nandrolone runs..

primo synergetic with npp? Might be the new Tren for us aging boys who don’t want the Tren sides anymore..

Is primo best synergy with (insert compound) ?

Hmmm..

Test, primo, mast, npp, proviron, maybe anavar... those are the compounds I want to stock up on for the future I think..

what all stacks have you boys used that included primo that you consider to be amazing?

thanks in advance ...

You can run primo and masteron together. Im planning on doing that 500mg primo 500mg masteron mostly because to much mast starts to make my joints a little achy amd primo is a dht with almost no side effects at all so that means no estrogenic or anti estrogenic side effects. I'll be running 2-300mg eq
50-100mg
test cyp
500mg primo
500mg mast
for 16 weeks starting in the 2nd week of may. I'll keep everyone posted and will start my own log. I also have a little dhb I've been debating to throw in at 75-100mg a week but I might wait for my next cycle to try that out.

Get Shredded!
You can run primo and masteron together. Im planning on doing that 500mg primo 500mg masteron mostly because to much mast starts to make my joints a little achy amd primo is a dht with almost no side effects at all so that means no estrogenic or anti estrogenic side effects. I'll be running 2-300mg eq
50-100mg
test cyp
500mg primo
500mg mast
for 16 weeks starting in the 2nd week of may. I'll keep everyone posted and will start my own log. I also have a little dhb I've been debating to throw in at 75-100mg a week but I might wait for my next cycle to try that out.

seems like a lot of pinning but I’ll definitely look out for that log. I’d be cool if you threw in some how to pin muscle informational videos too so I can practice delt and quad injects... I need to incorporate new spots so I can rotate better so I can avoid scar tissue build up and incorporate these higher dose primo/mast runs...

I got VG down, but I hate pinning glutes now so I’m not sure if I will ever return to regular glute injects.... quad seems so handy to pin but I’ve heard horror stories!

I've been on 500mg/test e and 1g/primo (200mg/ml) e from GF for about 16 weeks now with some anavar thrown in. My start weight was 192, bulked up to about 209 (maintaining almost the same composition, definitely water and maybe a little fat gained) and transitioned to a cut about 7 weeks ago and I'm back down to about 198 but waaaaay leaner than when I started. At the rate I'm cutting, I think I'll probably end at a very nice 195, which if you account for the fat loss from start to now, would be probably about 15 lbs of solid mass gained.

5 more weeks on this blast and then I'm gonna dial it back to 200mg test e and 300mg primo e per week (all GC gear, I bought a fucking shit load) until August and then ramp the test back up to 500, eventually to 750, the primo to 600, eventually to 800, throw in some anavar and GH and tack some more solid gains on.

I've been injecting EOD in the glutes this entire time and tbh the pip hasn't been that bad, which concerns me that perhaps the GF primo is somewhat under-dosed? I really won't know until I run GC primo at 600-800 and have something to reference it against.

Primo just appeals to me in a major way, the cost doesn't concern me. I'm all about just keeping my health in check and playing the long game here and what price can you put on your health? Test, primo, var, tbol, provi and that's about it for me. I'm never going to be the hulk and that's A OK, slow and steady baby.

Last edited:
I have the perfect blend for you and its smooth and easy like Sunday morning.....get the GC TPP/NPP/Mast P blend....1/2 ml every MWF.

Thanks me later.

So....

Is there good synergy between primo and masteron or is it a compound you’d switch out with either?

I know mast is a DHT derivative and primo works somewhat similar to it but not quite the same mechanism....

looks like I’m gonna be re-upping soon ... prolly a test, mast, primo order .... I’ve been thinking about longevity lately so I think my future pinning days are limited to moderate doses of less harsh compounds like mast and primo... the deca blues never bothered me much until lately, although I do love me some deca blasts.... perhaps npp for my future nandrolone runs..

primo synergetic with npp? Might be the new Tren for us aging boys who don’t want the Tren sides anymore..

Is primo best synergy with (insert compound) ?

Hmmm..

Test, primo, mast, npp, proviron, maybe anavar... those are the compounds I want to stock up on for the future I think..

what all stacks have you boys used that included primo that you consider to be amazing?

thanks in advance ...

The dose is true bro...its been tested in a link above but by all means do your own test if you feel the need.

Why in the world don't you rotate locations....your going to have hardcore scar tissue in no time at all. My two cents.

I've been on 500mg/test e and 1g/primo (200mg/ml) e from GF for about 16 weeks now with some anavar thrown in. My start weight was 192, bulked up to about 209 (maintaining almost the same composition, definitely water and maybe a little fat gained) and transitioned to a cut about 7 weeks ago and I'm back down to about 198 but waaaaay leaner than when I started. At the rate I'm cutting, I think I'll probably end at a very nice 195, which if you account for the fat loss from start to now, would be probably about 15 lbs of solid mass gained.

5 more weeks on this blast and then I'm gonna dial it back to 200mg test e and 300mg primo e per week (all GC gear, I bought a fucking shit load) until August and then ramp the test back up to 500, eventually to 750, the primo to 600, eventually to 800, throw in some anavar and GH and tack some more solid gains on.

I've been injecting EOD in the glutes this entire time and tbh the pip hasn't been that bad, which concerns me that perhaps the GF primo is somewhat under-dosed? I really won't know until I run GC primo at 600-800 and have something to reference it against.

Primo just appeals to me in a major way, the cost doesn't concern me. I'm all about just keeping my health in check and playing the long game here and what price can you put on your health? Test, primo, var, tbol, provi and that's about it for me. I'm never going to be the hulk and that's A OK, slow and steady baby.

Go with my recommendation of the blend...forget that freaking eod injection mess....I'm too old for that nonsense.

seems like a lot of pinning but I’ll definitely look out for that log. I’d be cool if you threw in some how to pin muscle informational videos too so I can practice delt and quad injects... I need to incorporate new spots so I can rotate better so I can avoid scar tissue build up and incorporate these higher dose primo/mast runs...

I got VG down, but I hate pinning glutes now so I’m not sure if I will ever return to regular glute injects.... quad seems so handy to pin but I’ve heard horror stories!

The dose is true bro...its been tested in a link above but by all means do your own test if you feel the need.

Why in the world don't you rotate locations....your going to have hardcore scar tissue in no time at all. My two cents.

I’m not questioning the GC dosage, I was talking about the dosage of the Gorilla primo I’ve been pinning. Even still I don’t think there’s an issue, it’s just that everyone always talks about how the pip is terrible with primo and IME it hasn’t been that bad at all so it’s got me wondering if whether I’m just not very susceptible to pip or maybe the Gorilla primo is a little underdosed.

If gorilla ever did an hplc test on their primo I never saw it anyways but regardless I’m more or less thinking out loud. Even though they’re gone I don’t want this to come off as some sort of accusation.

Honest question though on the scar tissue, with injecting EOD and using alternating spots between BOTH glutes, what is the potential for scar tissue?

I used the quads a few times but even at 200mg/ml it’s roughly 2ml per injection every EOD. That’s a good bit of oil for any places other than the glutes unless I do 2 separate injections on the same day in different spots.

I’m not questioning the GC dosage, I was talking about the dosage of the Gorilla primo I’ve been pinning. Even still I don’t think there’s an issue, it’s just that everyone always talks about how the pip is terrible with primo and IME it hasn’t been that bad at all so it’s got me wondering if whether I’m just not very susceptible to pip or maybe the Gorilla primo is a little underdosed.

If gorilla ever did an hplc test on their primo I never saw it anyways but regardless I’m more or less thinking out loud. Even though they’re gone I don’t want this to come off as some sort of accusation.

Honest question though on the scar tissue, with injecting EOD and using alternating spots between BOTH glutes, what is the potential for scar tissue?

I used the quads a few times but even at 200mg/ml it’s roughly 2ml per injection every EOD. That’s a good bit of oil for any places other than the glutes unless I do 2 separate injections on the same day in different spots.

You have to consider needle gauge too. Obviously a 23g is going to cause more damage and scar tissue over time versus a 25g or higher such as slin pins.

I rotate glutes, VG, and delts. Used to pin quads but hit too many nerves and always see horror stories about quads and bad injections/infections.

When I switch to cruise dose I always use slin pins to give my self a break from the bigger needles plus I’m only pinning 1ml a week.

You have to consider needle gauge too. Obviously a 23g is going to cause more damage and scar tissue over time versus a 25g or higher such as slin pins.

I rotate glutes, VG, and delts. Used to pin quads but hit too many nerves and always see horror stories about quads and bad injections/infections.

When I switch to cruise dose I always use slin pins to give my self a break from the bigger needles plus I’m only pinning 1ml a week.

Right on I’ve only been using 25 gauge and I have an assortment of lengths on hand.

Personally I didn’t mind the quads at all but yeah apparently it can go south in a hurry. I’m gonna start rotating deltoids as soon as I transition to cruise doses and the oil volume is lower.

I would think the VG could handle a comparable amount of oil to the gluteus maximus yeah?

Right on I’ve only been using 25 gauge and I have an assortment of lengths on hand.

Personally I didn’t mind the quads at all but yeah apparently it can go south in a hurry. I’m gonna start rotating deltoids as soon as I transition to cruise doses and the oil volume is lower.

I would think the VG could handle a comparable amount of oil to the gluteus maximus yeah?

For sure. I’ve done 3ml with no problems.

How does ptimo effect thee ol blood work, specifically the hematology portion of hematocrit and hemoglobin??

Ive always wanted to run it with atipp or iso.. and a few other thing

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Back