• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

NPP vs Deca

massthetics

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
For a 16 week cycle utilizing test e, should I use deca or npp? I know npp involves a lot more pinning but I heard it causes less bloat and better gains than deca. If you want to see my cycle go to my thread titled Bulking Cycle - Classic.

-mass

if your already using test e might as well do deca since they both are "slow acting" and ud only have to shoot bother two. i feel that its all preference. i like deca better than npp. but i do agree it gives you less bloat but you dont get crazy bloat like on dbol or something. just my .02

if your already using test e might as well do deca since they both are "slow acting" and ud only have to shoot bother two. i feel that its all preference. i like deca better than npp. but i do agree it gives you less bloat but you dont get crazy bloat like on dbol or something. just my .02

Thats what I was thinking. Mix the two long esters in one pin for each shot and do 2 shots a week. Makes for easier schedule and less pinning. Thanks. Won't aromasin at 20 a day keep bloat minimal?

-mass

I'm one of those crazies who actually likes pinning EOD. Hell my last cycle I pinned ED for 12 weeks..... Can't say I liked that though. Back to NPP, at least for me the NPP is noticably better then any deca I have used in the past. Maybe my deca was just so-so, and the NPP I'm using now is top notch, but for me I will probably never use deca again whether I'm using long esters or short. But again, if the pinning schedule turns you off stick with deca by all means.

I agree to this,,.... Have only 2 cycles with npp under my belt and deca i not know. I have to say that deca gives me so much more than npp..

Bump !!

I am in the middle of my first short ester cycle and I like it better than the long esters I did previously. This short ester cycle is Test prop/Ace and NPP.

What I like about short esters is there is no bloat compared to long esters (for me anyway) and the gains are almost immediate, within 10 days.

Another plus for short esters like NPP is if you have sides they clear quicker unlike Deca, ie the dreaded Deca dick.

I did not like the idea of every day or every other day pinning before starting this cycle but now I find it worth the time because of better results.

One other thing, you asked if bloat would be minimized with Aromasin. I still had bloat with long esters taking Aromasin 25mg a day. But that is me, you may not have the bloat issues I experienced.

Like JD stated, if you prefer the twice weekly pinning of Deca compared to NPP then go for it, seems more like a personal preference than anything.

I am in the middle of my first short ester cycle and I like it better than the long esters I did previously. This short ester cycle is Test prop/Ace and NPP.

What I like about short esters is there is no bloat compared to long esters (for me anyway) and the gains are almost immediate, within 10 days.

Another plus for short esters like NPP is if you have sides they clear quicker unlike Deca, ie the dreaded Deca dick.

I did not like the idea of every day or every other day pinning before starting this cycle but now I find it worth the time because of better results.

One other thing, you asked if bloat would be minimized with Aromasin. I still had bloat with long esters taking Aromasin 25mg a day. But that is me, you may not have the bloat issues I experienced.

Like JD stated, if you prefer the twice weekly pinning of Deca compared to NPP then go for it, seems more like a personal preference than anything.

Long or short esters both retain water so i not agree.. I see guys look like a blow fish just after a week or 2. If you not use a AI you will retain water from most gear.

Long or short esters both retain water so i not agree.. I see guys look like a blow fish just after a week or 2. If you not use a AI you will retain water from most gear.

Well then I must be imagining that I am not retaining water-LOL!

IML Gear Cream!
Bro most gear will retain water short or long esters.. Some gear retain less water than others.

True, but some "appear" to have less bloat with short esters. Plus diet/AI plays a key part is keeping the bloat to a minimum.

Me, personally, I love short esters. The pinning can be a bitch but I don't "appear" to hold much water.

I couldnt agree more...

if you utilizing long esters, keep it simple and stick to all long esters.. more stability, and peace of mine.. less fluctuations and dips.. I mostly use NPP in spring and summer.. Test E and Deca in the winter for bulks..

I usually follow that myself. Test prop, tren-a, var for a cut. Test-e, deca, dbol for a bulk... This bulk I'm trying something different. A gram plus of Omna's/week, plus 635mg/week NPP, and 75mg tbol ED (6 weeks). Omna and NPP injected EOD. Using letro and caber, am starting proviron in a couple of days.... 4 weeks in. So far up 6-8 lbs, maybe gained 1/2" on my waist. Abs still visible, and arms are almost as vascular as they were running var. So far, VERY happy with the result.

Plus, I might add I have used NPP in the past and was not particularly impressed. The NPP I'm using now is from a top notch source who just went private. Not all NPP is created equal.

I usually follow that myself. Test prop, tren-a, var for a cut. Test-e, deca, dbol for a bulk... This bulk I'm trying something different. A gram plus of Omna's/week, plus 635mg/week NPP, and 75mg tbol ED (6 weeks). Omna and NPP injected EOD. Using letro and caber, am starting proviron in a couple of days.... 4 weeks in. So far up 6-8 lbs, maybe gained 1/2" on my waist. Abs still visible, and arms are almost as vascular as they were running var. So far, VERY happy with the result.

Plus, I might add I have used NPP in the past and was not particularly impressed. The NPP I'm using now is from a top notch source who just went private. Not all NPP is created equal.

Yep! I am using same NPP you are and noticing same results.

TBol from that same top notch source? I just finished 4 weeks of it and really liked it strength went up ALOT.

^^^ I am also running same NPP and is stellar.For ME-NPP wins hands down over Deca every time. As for bloat -can vary from one to the next so NOTHING is etched in stone.-Luck-OD

Good "advice" given given right here..

But it all comes down to personal preference :winkfinger: if you don't mind pinning ed or eod then NPP or any short esters

Thanks guys. Might have to try out NPP. I am not too worried about pinning eod as long as NPP doesn't give a great deal of pip. Deca or NPP, I'll just be happy to get some nandro in me lol. This cycle's gonna be sick.

-mass

Thanks guys. Might have to try out NPP. I am not too worried about pinning eod as long as NPP doesn't give a great deal of pip. Deca or NPP, I'll just be happy to get some nandro in me lol. This cycle's gonna be sick.

-mass

Mass, Im considering throwing in some Npp as well. Ive never really been drawn to nandro's but I think its time to give it a go. Im digging all the good feedback from it so it may be in my future as well brother!

Either way, you will get great gains! Really just depends on how much you enjoy pinning.

Not to beat a subject to death but...

http://anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/11773-Quantum-Pharma-NPP?highlight=kobefan234

I have read how Anavar and Primo are faked because they are expensive and hard to produce but as you can see from this link even a basic compound such as NPP is faked.

Shit....testosterone is also faked so nothing surprises me anymore :thinking:

Not to beat a subject to death but...

http://anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/11773-Quantum-Pharma-NPP?highlight=kobefan234

I have read how Anavar and Primo are faked because they are expensive and hard to produce but as you can see from this link even a basic compound such as NPP is faked.

This actually happened to me a few yrs back...I shot deca and npp before my TRT doc bloodwork but got my own bloodwork before hand to see where I was at with my T levels and my T levels came back high, actually over the range high...so I have no idea if it was the deca or the npp in my case..

My results are over in IM

Im on npp right now at 400 mg a week. I have to agree that npp retain less water then deca. So if you looking to lean out i would go for npp. But if your goal is to bulk up i would add deca. I get more pumps and strength from deca over npp.

I'm going for full blown bulk and I'm pretty sure I'm getting my test e and deca soon

-mass

Back