• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

What types of gear do your bones and tendons feel the best on?

Tall Deck

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I just finished a D-bol/Deca/Test/GH cycle, and it wasn't a good experience at all. I was very disappointed. Despite so many people raving about how great their joints feel on Deca, my shoulders, elbows, and knees felt terrible. I thought that the Aromasin was a contributing factor to the joint pain I was feeling, and perhaps it was, but even ten days after stopping the Aromasin completely, I still had some knee pain, and considerable elbow pain which I didn't have before the cycle began. And now that I've ended the D-bol and the GH merely four days ago,(and my last Deca & test Cyp pokes were 8 days ago) my bones feel good again already.

So I was wondering what gear do you guys find is the most friendly to your skeletal parts and to your tendons? I'm especially curious if Anadrol might be any better than D-bol is in that respect, (or any other type of gear for that matter). Please feel free to share your thoughts and experiences. I know that everyone is different, so I don't believe there will be any right nor wrong answer here. Thanks in advance for your input. Oh BTW, would I be wrong to think that the joint pain was from the GH? I began the cycle with just 2.5 IU's daily, and after two weeks bumped it up to 3 IU's, and for the last week of the cycle, I was using 5 IU's daily.

I think the joint lubrication aspect of deca is overestimated. While it does exhibit some qualities, it hardly undoes years or wear and tear. I'd lean more towards the stress you placed on yourself lifting. We tend to lift heavier and more while on cycle due to the increased strength, whether it be actual or perceived.

I think the joint lubrication aspect of deca is overestimated. While it does exhibit some qualities, it hardly undoes years or wear and tear. I'd lean more towards the stress you placed on yourself lifting. We tend to lift heavier and more while on cycle due to the increased strength, whether it be actual or perceived.
100%

GH may have been the cause for joint pain, it certainly can cause it.

How much Aromasin, how often, for how long?
Is this your first time using it?
Have you gotten bloodwork?

I've crashed estradiol twice, with Aromasin (once pharma, once research
Exemestane)... bloods taken both times showed E2 way under range, and it took ~10-12 days to come back up to ~22 (where many/most guys feel the best) and three weeks before I felt 100% again. Joints ached, teeth felt weird, tendinitis flared up bad, etc. Apparently I'm sensitive to Aromasin.

As far as what I feel best on... I've thought about cruising ~100mg Deca along with my regular TRT. My cranky old knees feel significantly better with it.

Take out the gh and the cycle you did is what many consider to be the ultimate feel good cycle.

It could be the aromasin not agreeing with you. I too had this feeling with arimidex a couple weeks ago and discontinued and much better.

GH was the cause.. you get used to it after being on for a while

GH was the cause.. you get used to it after being on for a while

Yes, I move slower on GH than when I'm off or I could say I get used to it after a while ;) hahaha

Yes, I move slower on GH than when I'm off or I could say I get used to it after a while ;) hahaha

yes , I also lift lighter. not that I train heavy to start with, but def need several good warm up sets before moving into a work set

IML Gear Cream!
Where'd you get your deca? Maybe it wasn't any good. And how much were you taking.

Deca and NPP both do wonders for me for joint relief. It's known for that. And while it's like that for most, I'm sure there are some that don't feel it the same way.

I'm on some NPP now from a source in here. Did a review on it, I'm sure you can find it. The stuff is insane! The relief I have in my right shoulder is magical! I couldn't shoulder press a plate with my right arm when I stated a couple months ago. Not even for 1 rep. The pain was horrible, had been for years. This is on the Hammer Strength shoulder press machine. This morning I did 160lbs, one arm, for 12 reps. I feel no pain or discomfort. (And while that's a great thing...I'm sure masking the pain will catch up with me)

Deca and NPP absolutely give joint relief. If it's good gear.

​Aromasin itself is know to sometimes cause joint pain. Non e2 related. It's just a side effect of the compound itself. Somewhat rare but you may be an unlucky one.

E2 possibly..??? Just throwing it out there..?? For me personally when i drag it down too low., it seems to cause me joint pain., TGunz also brought up a very good point about "wear and tear" from heavy workouts over time. GH I can't speak on but the guys that mentioned it definitely know what they're talking about so that could also be a cause. You also mentioned your Ai which is very good to know sides of cuz the most popular couple Ai's have possible sides of joint pain. Deca should increase your body's natural production of Synovial fluid. Synovial fluid is natural joint "lube" that can decrease naturally over time and also can be hindered by certain compounds known for drying out joints..i.e. Winstrol.... Deca should definitely assist you with joint pain relief but not a miracle worker. I'll tell ya brother what works good for me is OTC Glucosamine with low dose Deca. It takes a little while of daily supplementing with Glucosamine but works really well after continued use. Hope you get it narrowed down and pinpointed bro., sore and painful joints can really affect your range of motion and overall performance while training.
P.S. Cold weather possibly.??(depending on location).

Deca always treats me right as far as aches and discomfort. What dose were you running of the Deca?
400mg per week.

You might be right, but the pain got pretty intense and was hindering my workouts by week four, and my strength gains didn't even kick-in that much.

Exemestane)... bloods taken both times showed E2 way under range, and it took ~10-12 days to come back up to ~22 (where many/most guys feel the best) and three weeks before I felt 100% again. Joints ached, teeth felt weird, tendinitis flared up bad, etc. Apparently I'm sensitive to Aromasin.

As far as what I feel best on... I've thought about cruising ~100mg Deca along with my regular TRT. My cranky old knees feel significantly better with it.

Take out the gh and the cycle you did is what many consider to be the ultimate feel good cycle.

It could be the aromasin not agreeing with you. I too had this feeling with arimidex a couple weeks ago and discontinued and much better.

yes , I also lift lighter. not that I train heavy to start with, but def need several good warm up sets before moving into a work set
Well I'm left with two possible dilemmas here: If it was the Aromasin, (which BTW I started with 25mg daily since I'm gyno prone, and after a few weeks moved it down to 12.5mg EOD but still had joint pain) then I have to decide what I'm going to do to ward off gyno when/if I use the Trestolone and Superdrol that I just ordered. And if it's the GH that was causing the joint pain, then that's just plain counterproductive to gains, so why even use it? I may have to consider using the GH only between AAS cycles during the PCT in an attempt to keep as much of the gains as possible. Do you guys think that would work good?

Where'd you get your deca? Maybe it wasn't any good. And how much were you taking.

Deca and NPP both do wonders for me for joint relief. It's known for that. And while it's like that for most, I'm sure there are some that don't feel it the same way.

I'm on some NPP now from a source in here. Did a review on it, I'm sure you can find it. The stuff is insane! The relief I have in my right shoulder is magical! I couldn't shoulder press a plate with my right arm when I stated a couple months ago. Not even for 1 rep. The pain was horrible, had been for years. This is on the Hammer Strength shoulder press machine. This morning I did 160lbs, one arm, for 12 reps. I feel no pain or discomfort. (And while that's a great thing...I'm sure masking the pain will catch up with me)

Deca@400mg per week from DG. ZPHC labs

​Aromasin itself is know to sometimes cause joint pain. Non e2 related. It's just a side effect of the compound itself. Somewhat rare but you may be an unlucky one.

E2 possibly..??? Just throwing it out there..?? For me personally when i drag it down too low., it seems to cause me joint pain., TGunz also brought up a very good point about "wear and tear" from heavy workouts over time. GH I can't speak on but the guys that mentioned it definitely know what they're talking about so that could also be a cause. You also mentioned your Ai which is very good to know sides of cuz the most popular couple Ai's have possible sides of joint pain. Deca should increase your body's natural production of Synovial fluid. Synovial fluid is natural joint "lube" that can decrease naturally over time and also can be hindered by certain compounds known for drying out joints..i.e. Winstrol.... Deca should definitely assist you with joint pain relief but not a miracle worker. I'll tell ya brother what works good for me is OTC Glucosamine with low dose Deca. It takes a little while of daily supplementing with Glucosamine but works really well after continued use. Hope you get it narrowed down and pinpointed bro., sore and painful joints can really affect your range of motion and overall performance while training.
I used to take Glucosamine and MSM and it worked good when I was younger, but then when I hit my late 40's it didn't work so well for me anymore. I think I'll get some and add it to my current regimen, especially while I'm gear. Thank you.

Last edited:
Deca always treats me right as far as aches and discomfort. What dose were you running of the Deca?

lots of guys do that. GH in between cycles
That's what I thought. I think that's what I'm going to do with the GH from now on. Thank you

400mg per week.

You might be right, but the pain got pretty intense and was hindering my workouts by week four, and my strength gains didn't even kick-in that much.

Well I'm left with two possible dilemmas here: If it was the Aromasin, (which BTW I started with 25mg daily since I'm gyno prone, and after a few weeks moved it down to 12.5mg EOD but still had joint pain) then I have to decide what I'm going to do to ward off gyno when/if I use the Trestolone and Superdrol that I just ordered. And if it's the GH that was causing the joint pain, then that's just plain counterproductive to gains, so why even use it? I may have to consider using the GH only between AAS cycles during the PCT in an attempt to keep as much of the gains as possible. Do you guys think that would work good?

I used to take Glucosamine and MSM and it worked good when I was younger, but then when I hit my late 40's it didn't work so well for me anymore. I think I'll get some and add it to my current regimen, especially while I'm gear. Thank you.
No problem brotha., i just figure the more info given out the better chance you have of pinpointing the issue., ecspecially joint pain as I'm sure all of us have experienced this at some time or another. Good luck and hope you can pinpoint it bro.!!!----peace

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I've never tried GH...

but for AI I use Anastrozole, ~0.25mg EOD, adjust based on blood test results, aiming to keep E2 between 22 & 30.
Under 15, my joints feel like sandpaper and erections aren't so great even with Test over 1500. Hurts to lift. Hurts to walk.
Above 35 I'm the stay-puff marshmallow man.
Above 45 and I may as well be a unic. A puffy, bloated, fat fuck of a unic.

Last I read the in-depth research on glucosamine and chondroitin (dunno about MSM), it seemed there was no better result than placebo. Anyone else found solid evidence to the contrary?

I'm not a deca user -- prefer NPP -- but it seems like your dose is low and you haven't waited the requisite 10-12 weeks for it to even kick in. I don't recall anyone else pointing that out... am I getting the facts right? You may not being feeling the benefits for those reasons.

Also I think I mentioned this in another thread but if you're a noobie at gear to begin with and are trying lots of new compounds with unknown impacts and causing unknown levels of E2 among other things, you ought to be getting bloodwork like every three days. :) Alright maybe not that often, but I'd seriously consider every two weeks for the near future so you don't have to keep guessing at E2, IGF-1 (is that GH doing anything, for real?), T, etc. I've been known to go weekly on labs and sometimes even three times a week in extenuating cases where I needed to solve some mysteries like the potency of some UGLs or the real half-life of test-e. No regrets about that either... some expense and hassle involved but I had solid answers.

Get Shredded!
I've never tried GH...

but for AI I use Anastrozole, ~0.25mg EOD, adjust based on blood test results, aiming to keep E2 between 22 & 30.
Under 15, my joints feel like sandpaper and erections aren't so great even with Test over 1500. Hurts to lift. Hurts to walk.
Above 35 I'm the stay-puff marshmallow man.
Above 45 and I may as well be a unic. A puffy, bloated, fat fuck of a unic.

Interesting how sensitive some are to these levels and others claim not to be at all -- levels as high as 50 or 75 with no negative effects so long as T levels are massive. But for most of us, Mike Arnold's research showing that we probably ought to be tightly regulating levels into the 20-25 range is looking more convincing over time...

Interesting how sensitive some are to these levels and others claim not to be at all -- levels as high as 50 or 75 with no negative effects so long as T levels are massive. But for most of us, Mike Arnold's research showing that we probably ought to be tightly regulating levels into the 20-25 range is looking more convincing over time...

If I have Test levels that aren't too supraphysiological (say anything under 1500), I'm reasonably sensitive to E2... try to keep it between 22 and 30.

If my T levels are ~2k, I'm a bit less sensitive, but still have quite a bit of bloating/water retention if E2 goes up.

If my T levels are way the fuck up there, doesn't seem to matter how high my E2 gets, I'm a walking boner and feel awesome... until T levels start coming down, then my interest goes from boobs and ass to crying in the shower.

Thanks for all the info guys. I have a few things to think about I guess. I don't do bloods, but I might have to start doing that to see where the E2 is at. And 10-12 weeks for Deca to begin giving joint pain relief???? By then I'm done with the cycle. What good is that? In the past I've only used Trenbolone Acetate, and it didn't give me great results. Just some sides. That was 12 years ago

I agree with Tommy on this one. Maybe it's my age but I am on NPP now and my joints hurt but that is because I am pushing really hard on this cycle.

What makes my joints feel better is high volume training over something like 5X5.

I don't understand how/why guys don't do blood work. Your spending money on the gear, spend a bit more and get your body in tune and know that you're healthy. Op, Not trying to be a dick, But get bloods regularly. I'd give that advice to everyone. It's for your benefit.

I'm on 600mg test and 400mg deca wk, 3.3iu gh/ed, 12.5mg Aromasin/ed and 5-10iu slin.
I hurt all the time but I'm lifting huge weight and strapping on beef because of it. So it's not a cookie cutter type thing with nandrolone.

Thanks for all the info guys. I have a few things to think about I guess. I don't do bloods, but I might have to start doing that to see where the E2 is at. And 10-12 weeks for Deca to begin giving joint pain relief???? By then I'm done with the cycle. What good is that? In the past I've only used Trenbolone Acetate, and it didn't give me great results. Just some sides. That was 12 years ago

No that's not accurate, you'll feel deca and it's relief sooner than that. Well should should. What everyone in here is saying proves that everyone is different.

I'm on 800mg test and 600mg NPP. Again the NPP is insanely amazing. I feel no pain in my shoulder. And I'm lifting just as much, if not more weight than others in here. It has nothing to do with lifting heavy weight or not like some are saying.

Honestly a lot of dairy products makes my joints feel better. And about 10 Fish oil pills a day.

I don't understand how/why guys don't do blood work. Your spending money on the gear, spend a bit more and get your body in tune and know that you're healthy. Op, Not trying to be a dick, But get bloods regularly. I'd give that advice to everyone. It's for your benefit.
OK Skip, thank you for challenging me on that. I need to consider what you're saying. I'll go on one of those websites to order the blood work during my next cycle. Is there any place you can recommend?

I'm on 600mg test and 400mg deca wk, 3.3iu gh/ed, 12.5mg Aromasin/ed and 5-10iu slin.
I hurt all the time but I'm lifting huge weight and strapping on beef because of it. So it's not a cookie cutter type thing with nandrolone.
Well I had to bring my last cycle to a halt because the joint pain was hindering my workouts, not helping them. And after five full weeks on the gear I didn't make very many size nor strength gains at all, and I've only done a few AAS cycles in my life.

No that's not accurate, you'll feel deca and it's relief sooner than that. Well should should. What everyone in here is saying proves that everyone is different.

I'm on 800mg test and 600mg NPP. Again the NPP is insanely amazing. I feel no pain in my shoulder. And I'm lifting just as much, if not more weight than others in here. It has nothing to do with lifting heavy weight or not like some are saying.
Is this your first NPP cycle? I'm asking you that because another board member told me that he no longer uses Deca due to the intense rebound of joint pains he experiences every single time he comes off of Deca. He says that after Deca cycles, he was always in pure agoney. Have you experienced that from NPP?

Honestly a lot of dairy products makes my joints feel better. And about 10 Fish oil pills a day.
Wait a minute!!!! You might just have hit the nail right on the head for me here!!! It just so happens that I was always a cheese-aholic. I usually eat massive amounts of cheese every day. But because I didn't want all that sodium in my diet while I'm on the gear, I cut out all cheese and dairy products, and I also stopped eating sandwich meats, bacon, sausage, and canned soup. If I was still on my last AAS cycle that I just ended last weekend, I would have tried including some cheese into my diet for a week to see what happens. Hmmm....

Back