• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Bye Douche

IML Gear Cream!
I’m straight up broke. Ain’t gonna lie bout that. But my four wheeler (brand new in 1996) still runs like a raped ape. My house, ehhh, it serves its purpose.

70,000 left on the house
12,000 left on the truck
14,000 left on the college degree

living pay check to pay check sucks but I’m relatively happy about my life so it’s not that bad.

I’m straight up broke. Ain’t gonna lie bout that. But my four wheeler (brand new in 1996) still runs like a raped ape. My house, ehhh, it serves its purpose.

70,000 left on the house
12,000 left on the truck

living pay check to pay check sucks but I’m relatively happy about my life so it’s not that bad.
This is the start of rap bragging.. Lmao jk

Yo yo yo I got 2 different sneakers on each of my feet. Got no fridge n no food to eat... Yea I'm livin hard out there on da street. But I got da fuckin juice. Gains er day uh da week!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

70,000 left on the house
12,000 left on the truck

you better get your shit together, if trump loses the economy will crash and we are fucked, my finances are all being set right now for a crash in 2 years, and if trump wins I will be ready for a crash in 6 years

you better get your shit together, if trump loses the economy will crash and we are fucked, my finances are all being set right now for a crash in 2 years, and if trump wins I will be ready for a crash in 6 years

AOC said the world was gonna end in 12 years... only 11 more to go. I figure fuck it, might as well max my credit card out.

AOC said the world was gonna end in 12 years... only 11 more to go. I figure fuck it, might as well max my credit card out.
she also cried in front of a parking lot and pretended she was watching kids suffer

Taco Tuesday and white pants bro.... you’d cry too

70,000 left on the house
12,000 left on the truck

More money does not mean more happy.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Fuck me I wanted to see bombers 80lb increase.... I remember on the last pic he posted it looked like you could fit a small family in his double xl shirts he wears... that was a lot of clicking and scrolling with for nothing :wits:

Fuck me I wanted to see bombers 80lb increase.... I remember on the last pic he posted it looked like you could fit a small family in his double xl shirts he wears... that was a lot of clicking and scrolling with for nothing :wits:
this thread hasnt been about bombr since page one, its about tacos now

Pole smoke thinks I’m on welfare so I called his trolling fag bluff and it’s clear he can’t hang. Not a single pic of gear, a measly 12k, and the clown is a goddamn truck driver. I’d wager he jacks off to Over The Top while he’s on the road while the neighbor fucks his wife. If you’re so proud of the BMW post the pic bro. Are you on the ropes that fast? Fucking amateur.

just curious, why do you thin Poirot is a truck driver?

and now about tits............

MzLQKr.gif

Usually spoken by someone without much money, nevertheless, it is tr aue statement.
I assure you. I have no such issue. I have more than I will ever need but I firmly believe. More money does not make you happy. Even if it does, its only temporary. Having family around is true happiness.

IML Gear Cream!
The fucker could own a fleet, hell I don’t know. But tren and tequila make for good reading eh? *taps out
I think your tren is under dosed sir. You coulda done better on the tit for tat with pirate... but all in all, it was entertaining. Lol

Yea but they didn't bang dicks till quitsies so it was a loss on both ends.
Now u guys owe up some reps.
Get fuckin busy
=p

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

The fucker could own a fleet, hell I don’t know. But tren and tequila make for good reading eh? *taps out
I dont drive unless absolutely necessary...I run a multi million dollar business that I dont own nor do I have any liabilities....the only caveat is performance to which I do well as far as growth.
My hobby is car resto and rent houses....every motherfucker reading this thread can do the same thing....
Trust me....perseverance pays off. I did get fucked over by a shylock, however I wrote the corporate covenants so in the end I was adjudicated financially.
At my age I've learned a lot, probably not as much as I could've had I applied myself...I waited too late, that's what happens when you have a 25 year old brain and 53 year old body.
That's a whole other topic

Sent from my FDA work phone

I assure you. I have no such issue. I have more than I will ever need but I firmly believe. More money does not make you happy. Even if it does, its only temporary. Having family around is true happiness.

Raj is making a killing with his terrorist crossfit gym, much like the bootcamp training we have here

FWIW Mr. Lathe, I dont hate you nor dislike you...do you know why?

Because I dont fucking know you....

These cunts want to spit venom and hatred, hold grudges and shit over some dickhead on the internet?

Fucking pathetic....

I've had run in's with half the people on here and the other half that's not on here....I've met a few in person too....all good folks in person.

We're all pretty much the same....

I think your tren is under dosed sir. You coulda done better on the tit for tat with pirate... but all in all, it was entertaining. Lol
He got is ass whipped.....all day long...Oh, I blame Tren on the break up of my cunt partners...that shit is poison

Last edited:
FWIW Mr. Lathe, I dont hate you nor dislike you...do you know why?

Because I dont fucking know you....

These cunts want to spit venom and hatred, hold grudges and shit over some dickhead on the internet?

Fucking pathetic....

I've had run in's with half the people on here and the other half that's not on here....I've met a few in person too....all good folks in person.

We're all pretty much the same....

I dislike that pariots a better troll than me. lolz, nah, but yeah

I dont drive unless absolutely necessary...I run a multi million dollar business that I dont own nor do I have any liabilities....the only caveat is performance to which I do well as far as growth.
My hobby is car resto and rent houses....every motherfucker reading this thread can do the same thing....
Trust me....perseverance pays off. I did get fucked over by a shylock, however I wrote the corporate covenants so in the end I was adjudicated financially.
At my age I've learned a lot, probably not as much as I could've had I applied myself...I waited too late, that's what happens when you have a 25 year old brain and 53 year old body.
That's a whole other topic

I think Poirot’s account got hacked by someone who’s not an asshole today... :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back