• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

I’m devastated/ need some help

Jswole220

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Today is a sad day indeed. I was leaving the gym and stoped at WU to send off some funds for a small order and got an error message. When calling WU I found out I just got the ban hammer for sending funds to too many different locations. I’m honestly surprised it’s taken this long I’ve done hundreds of transactions to every shady country imaginable. So here’s where I need some help. I’ve tried bitcoin before and hated it funds took forever to get to me and I was a almost a hundred dollars short by the time they did and the second time I used it somewhere between me sending and the other person receiving the transaction got hacked. After we both went back and forth thinking each other had scammed we finally calmed down and figured out I did indeed send the funds to them but it was somehow intercepted and they never received them. So if anyone could please share some knowledge on how to easily use bitcoin if that’s even possible I need to learn this stuff ASAP. Unfortunately I never let myself run low on anything but the one time I get to the point where I only have a couple weeks to spare to get an order in it happens. I’m all ears or I guess technically eyes at this point lol any help would be greatly appreciated

Sorry if the title is a little dramatic lol I’m just really frustrated right now and need to figure out this whole bitcoin thing. Their has got to be an easy way to do it unfortunately I haven’t discovered it yet

I’m pretty sure they banned me already. Last three times I tried using them the transaction was denied. I’ve only used mg a few times ever before that happened

I was banned by WU. I am not now. A simple solution is to find someone to send the money for you.

Today is a sad day indeed. I was leaving the gym and stoped at WU to send off some funds for a small order and got an error message. When calling WU I found out I just got the ban hammer for sending funds to too many different locations. I’m honestly surprised it’s taken this long I’ve done hundreds of transactions to every shady country imaginable. So here’s where I need some help. I’ve tried bitcoin before and hated it funds took forever to get to me and I was a almost a hundred dollars short by the time they did and the second time I used it somewhere between me sending and the other person receiving the transaction got hacked. After we both went back and forth thinking each other had scammed we finally calmed down and figured out I did indeed send the funds to them but it was somehow intercepted and they never received them. So if anyone could please share some knowledge on how to easily use bitcoin if that’s even possible I need to learn this stuff ASAP. Unfortunately I never let myself run low on anything but the one time I get to the point where I only have a couple weeks to spare to get an order in it happens. I’m all ears or I guess technically eyes at this point lol any help would be greatly appreciated
I wish I could help but I'm also old school and only used WU every time I try bitcoin through cash app it never works.. i wish u luck hopefully someone can walk u through it

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Bigger, less frequent orders help too. Coinbase is a pain it works and hasn't ripped me off more than a dollar or two.

Or cashapp.

Just make sure you send from coinbase/cash app to your own btc wallet then from your wallet to the sponsors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Y’all are speaking a foreign language to me lol how do I get a bitcoin wallet? I had a friend walk me through both transactions I made that were both probably 2.5 years ago or longer actually. As far as doing it on my own I’m clueless

IML Gear Cream!
So I always hear people and sources saying use bitcoin it’s so easy blah blah but no one can seem to actually provide a step by step easy way of doing bitcoin

- - - Updated - - -

So I always hear people and sources saying use bitcoin it’s so easy blah blah but no one can seem to actually provide a step by step easy way of doing bitcoin

Hey bro I would be glad to help you. I use Coinbase and it’s pretty easy. You can add your debit card as a funding source and it’s instant. The fee for buying bitcoin is pretty minimal. Last time I bought $300 in bitcoin it cost me $12 dollars I believe. Let me know.

Hey bro I would be glad to help you. I use Coinbase and it’s pretty easy. You can add your debit card as a funding source and it’s instant. The fee for buying bitcoin is pretty minimal. Last time I bought $300 in bitcoin it cost me $12 dollars I believe. Let me know.

I use coinbase too.

Dispense Quick Rep
Trtdirect@protonmail.com for product list

- - - Updated - - -

Exactly. I got banned by WU. Now I’m using MG. But not too many use MG so I’m limited. I guess I’m retarded and don’t know how to use BTC

Y’all are speaking a foreign language to me lol how do I get a bitcoin wallet? I had a friend walk me through both transactions I made that were both probably 2.5 years ago or longer actually. As far as doing it on my own I’m clueless

Start by downloading the Coinbase app, through Google. Then start registering your account, add a bank account or CC, etc

Or cashapp.

Just make sure you send from coinbase/cash app to your own btc wallet then from your wallet to the sponsors.

where can I get my own bitcoin wallet? I have or had one in the past but I had have no clue what it is like I said a friend set everything up for me

- - - Updated - - -

ty. Pm sent

I was new to bitcoin and highly skeptical and didn’t want to lose $$$
There is a very good How To in the forums. I’ll try and find it. It’s easy to get a BC Wallett, and go from there. Take it slowly and read instructions, read them again. Makes sense once you made a transaction once.

Wtf coin base keeps telling me my info I’m entering is not correct?? I keep entering my correct info and it just told me try again in 24hr. I don’t know how to get around this I’m entering my info the same info I’ve had forever dob last 4 job title street address. I’ve entered everything correctly I don’t understand why it’s saying it’s not correct

Get Shredded!
where can I get my own bitcoin wallet? I have or had one in the past but I had have no clue what it is like I said a friend set everything up for me

- - - Updated - - -

ty. Pm sent

Hey just sent PM back to you

Here bro. Coinbase can suck dick sometimes. It,makes me wait 20 Fuckin days before I can send my coin to an external wallet. Cash app gave me the run around about verifying my identification, it works for some people. I discovered a website called abra which uses a company called simplex that you can purchase btc thru. Now once you figure out a way to purchase the btc you wanna send it to an external wallet that's not directly tied to you and they also dont give a shit about wherever you send the btc, I use ELECTRUM. It's just a app. Download it set it up and its anonymous, your balance is displayed in mbtc. Which is a millionth of a bitcoin so it takes some decimal movement to,figure out how much you have. I just Google mbtc to usd calculators and put the numbers in cuz i run out of fingers. Set up the electrum wallet first. Click on receive copy and paste the address it gives you, next go thru simplex purchase the coin and use the address from your electrum wallet as the receiver. Now finally once you send the btc to electrum you can from there send it your source. Hopefully this is helpful, on the abra website it asks if you want to set up a wallet thru there i just skip that step and send it to electrum. Try a test run on a small amount just to make sure you get it right. Rereading this it sounds stupid complicated but once you get it you'll be like fuck I shoulda been doing this the whole time.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Wtf coin base keeps telling me my info I’m entering is not correct?? I keep entering my correct info and it just told me try again in 24hr. I don’t know how to get around this I’m entering my info the same info I’ve had forever dob last 4 job title street address. I’ve entered everything correctly I don’t understand why it’s saying it’s not correct

If you are still entering #’s make sure the number pad is locked I’ve made that mistake before and was so tren angry I almost threw my laptop

Hey some of these shops still do other methods

When you buy bitcoin from coinbase make sure you use your debit card, it's available WAY faster than if you use your bank account.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

I know a few sources use zelle which is super fucking easy to send and receive and a few also use pay pal but unfortunately it’s a select few and that limits me on who I can use and I’m sure thoes of you who have seen my rants know how pickey I am with my aas lol not that I’m picky I just got tired of ordering $500 worth of gear and $200-$300 worth of its underdosed. Thankfully with aas my top two go to sources have easy payment options but ordering pharma grade such as arimidex, modafinil, or whatever is where it gets tricky and this order I’m in need of is specifically pharma grade

I appreciate everyone’s feedback man i truly do. Unfortunately my stupid ass spelled my name wrong on coinbase and didn’t realize until it blocked me for 24hrs lol. I’m going to try all options mentioned tomorrow morning and hopefully I can get this figured out if anyone else has anymore input the more the better

I appreciate everyone’s feedback man i truly do. Unfortunately my stupid ass spelled my name wrong on coinbase and didn’t realize until it blocked me for 24hrs lol. I’m going to try all options mentioned tomorrow morning and hopefully I can get this figured out if anyone else has anymore input the more the better
Definitely try coinbase again, alot of sponsors offer discounts just for paying with bitcoin which is a nice bonus. Once you get it you won't wanna use any money wiring service bro

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

Back