• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Max’s breakfast burritos ez recipe!

maxmuscle1

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
You can adjust to your caloric needs and also use lo cal and gluten free wraps for cutting. I mainly use them for quick, fast food during bulking.

Breakfast Burritos:

So- I buy 3 dozen eggs and cook, 5lbs of ground beef or turkey(you can use chicken, pork, or steak too. I try to get inexpensive meats.
A. You can flavor meat w taco seasoning or breakfast sausage seasoning (to have two types)

B. Meat, wraps, potatoes, hashbrowns
(simplypotatoes or fresh)crispy, rice, grilled/sautéed peppers/onions, cheese, salsa, beans(I don't use).

1. Cook all your meat and eggs and potatoes, rice, and Veges.
2. Build your burritos in the biggest tortillas you can find. I like to use 1/3 to 1/2 lb of meat per burrito.
You can wrap in plastic, then foil.
Refrigerate what you will eat over 3-4 day period and freeze the rest. They last for months. Just remove foil and microwave 3-4 min. Good to go.
You definitely will get huge macros and eat anytime for big calories. This was a game changer for me. You obviously see that I prep a lot and always have a cold cooler pack w me for the day. So easy! You can freeze them too, like this:
c8aea36218c22b41c4bfd1a07caaea67.jpg
Max

Great idea!

The food is obviously the hardest part about this lifestyle. Having quick healthy foods that fit in your macros is what it’s all about.

How much time do you spend prepping food for the week?

Great idea!

The food is obviously the hardest part about this lifestyle. Having quick healthy foods that fit in your macros is what it’s all about.

How much time do you spend prepping food for the week?

Usually an hour to 1.5 hrs 2x a week. It is imperative that I grill meats and prep. I always have a good cooler so I can have my food at work and stay away from the gut wagons/fast food. Lol

Max

I used to do it all on sundays... but I’m getting tired of pressure cooked chicken and rice. So I’ve been marinating chicken and baking in oven... doing sweet taters for the next few weeks and still choking down steamed veggies... these burritos sound perfect for the work freezer for breakfast ... could never eat right when I wake up so usually by the time I get to work I’m starving.

Gonna make these burritos for work breakfast soon, thanks.

I used to do it all on sundays... but I’m getting tired of pressure cooked chicken and rice. So I’ve been marinating chicken and baking in oven... doing sweet taters for the next few weeks and still choking down steamed veggies... these burritos sound perfect for the work freezer for breakfast ... could never eat right when I wake up so usually by the time I get to work I’m starving.

Gonna make these burritos for work breakfast soon, thanks.

Perfect!! Definitely hard to eat when you gotta be at work quick. These will work great for you.

Max

I've been making some similar burritos and throwing them in the freezer. Great way to get some quick calories in very convenient and quite tasty! Thanks for the idea

Been wanting to try freezing some burritos actually

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Been wanting to try freezing some burritos actually

I keep some in the fridge and wrap the rest in parchment and foil. Just remove foil and microwave until heated thoroughly. EZ.

Max

Repost: BOP traitor. 😜

Try this on them bad ass sum bitches...
75b3b6542e9e82b5d9e669a66326383c.jpg

Sent from my Z839 using Tapatalk

I need to try the Chipotle! I love Tabasco!

Max

You can adjust to your caloric needs and also use lo cal and gluten free wraps for cutting. I mainly use them for quick, fast food during bulking.

Breakfast Burritos:

So- I buy 3 dozen eggs and cook, 5lbs of ground beef or turkey(you can use chicken, pork, or steak too. I try to get inexpensive meats.
A. You can flavor meat w taco seasoning or breakfast sausage seasoning (to have two types)

B. Meat, wraps, potatoes, hashbrowns
(simplypotatoes or fresh)crispy, rice, grilled/sautéed peppers/onions, cheese, salsa, beans(I don't use).

1. Cook all your meat and eggs and potatoes, rice, and Veges.
2. Build your burritos in the biggest tortillas you can find. I like to use 1/3 to 1/2 lb of meat per burrito.
You can wrap in plastic, then foil.
Refrigerate what you will eat over 3-4 day period and freeze the rest. They last for months. Just remove foil and microwave 3-4 min. Good to go.
You definitely will get huge macros and eat anytime for big calories. This was a game changer for me. You obviously see that I prep a lot and always have a cold cooler pack w me for the day. So easy! You can freeze them too, like this:
c8aea36218c22b41c4bfd1a07caaea67.jpg
Max
Have this saved from our previous conversations!!!! Great Fucking meals!!!

YOU CAN HAVE ALL THE WORLD, BUT YOU'LL NEVER BE FREE.

Mmmm this looks fuckin' good...gotta make these!

Get Shredded!
If you're doing low carb, get these bad boys. I used to make these burritos religiously and eat them every morning. I've been doing really dense shakes lately but I like to switch it up based on my diet.

s-l640.jpg

For tortilla I use the lite ones.

If you're doing low carb, get these bad boys. I used to make these burritos religiously and eat them every morning. I've been doing really dense shakes lately but I like to switch it up based on my diet.

s-l640.jpg
Are you familiar with JOSEPHS LO-CARB WRAPS? Omega blend, pretty good.

Are you familiar with JOSEPHS LO-CARB WRAPS? Omega blend, pretty good.

I have never seen those before but I will check them out. Thank you!

Ok so basically you're going to make me have to go in the kitchen and make breakfast number 2

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

My favorite hot sauce is Yucatan Sunshine by Try Me. Incredibly flavor. It’s a carrot based habanero sauce.

The shitty thing is I’m out right now and can’t buy it in Mexico.

Anyone have a source for a gluten free wrap that doesn't suck? While I'm not celiac, gluten fucks up my gut and generally makes me feel crappy and lethargic so I avoid it. I've found that I am underwhelmed by gluten free substitutes usually. I tried making some wraps once with some abomination of a tortilla that I found at Whole Paycheck and not only did it almost completely disintegrate, it tasted like a piece of printer paper.

Anyone have a source for a gluten free wrap that doesn't suck? While I'm not celiac, gluten fucks up my gut and generally makes me feel crappy and lethargic so I avoid it. I've found that I am underwhelmed by gluten free substitutes usually. I tried making some wraps once with some abomination of a tortilla that I found at Whole Paycheck and not only did it almost completely disintegrate, it tasted like a piece of printer paper.
Lmfao at "whole paycheck"

The Mission ones and Udi’s aren’t bad. Seriously, the Mission are cheaper, bigger and better tasting. The egg white ones suck!

Max

Back