• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

IA Pharma?

Dwgj18

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I used them when they were a part of the forum here with great success. (Wife loves their Phentermine) I believe the company switched hands or sold, becoming less reputable. I’ve started to see some positive reviews elsewhere and wondered if anyone had some recent success using them?

Thx guys

Stay far away from IA.

- - - Updated - - -

Boston Loyd just plugged them on Dave Palumbos YouTube channel. I was shocked
Bostin likes talk shit lol

Faking Simecs , Bunk gear , bad bloods , infectious gear , moldy gear , their rep got popped as another sponsor and the list goes on. Stay away.
Lol that about sums it up

They evidently have a affiliation the Enhanced A

They evidently have a affiliation the Enhanced A
That’s Tony’s lab. If you ever watch or watched his YouTube videos before his main channel got banned he showed the lab in the Philippines and theirs a couple videos where you can see labels and shit in the background. It’s kinda weird though that the quality went to shit and they started doing all that shady shit because I just can’t see Tony doing that just like his ea line of sarms I would Imagine he would only put out the best of the best. My theory is when him and Trevor are not in the Philippines someone else is obviously overseeing the lab and fucking shit up. It seems every few months these type of threads will surface about ia people saying they’ve been hearing good things and happy with product and then it goes right back to shit. Imo I just wouldn’t bother with it you have a 50/50 chance of getting quality products or trash. You can’t run a business like that part time if you don’t have someone that’s going to hold it down while your away.

Are we talking about this lab?
Normally has a authenticity website you can check there gear on
I brought a few orals in tailand and had decent results
00b867cc9967a965e07ae85db66113d6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

He opened up his own shop and got popped with a secret room built into his house. The info is around here somewhere.
Damn that's crazy

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

Are we talking about IASuperpharma?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

a903010d52f9b9e3d906a4ae7a94fabe.plist

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh yes stay well away from these guys! These fuckers are trying to push there shit off in Australia.
First complaint was a hair in a vial they sent out then afterwards was abscesses and of course they declined all of this and went then went under the radar with different names then back to there original name after a period of time.

I got an abscess in my shoulder from their gear. Their excuse was that it was an “adverse reaction” and that it wasn’t an abscess. The dr’s in the ER and my medical bill would beg to differ that it was in fact an abscess lol. Their gear is dirty and they are scam artists. Xsbobber got what he deserved. They had nothing but problems after their first year in production and brushed every one of them under the rug until the rug was too full to cover their shit up anymore.

I got an abscess in my shoulder from their gear. Their excuse was that it was an “adverse reaction” and that it wasn’t an abscess. The dr’s in the ER and my medical bill would beg to differ that it was in fact an abscess lol. Their gear is dirty and they are scam artists. Xsbobber got what he deserved. They had nothing but problems after their first year in production and brushed every one of them under the rug until the rug was too full to cover their shit up anymore.

Oh yes there's been reports of contaminated IA gear all over the forums...sorry you were one of them. If you'd ever cross paths with XSlobber you'd make sure he got a fist sandwich in his face...

Can't believe even Franny stooped so low to even rep for those shysters.

Oh yes stay well away from these guys! These fuckers are trying to push there shit off in Australia.
First complaint was a hair in a vial they sent out then afterwards was abscesses and of course they declined all of this and went then went under the radar with different names then back to there original name after a period.

That’s a fucking shame!

I will say it’s tempting for sure because of some of the stuff they make and dosages and what not but the chances of getting what you actually thought you were paying for I’d say is slim to none

I will say it’s tempting for sure because of some of the stuff they make and dosages and what not but the chances of getting what you actually thought you were paying for I’d say is slim to none

Their stuff's an infection in a bottle.

This source should be at the top of the page for dont even fuck with unless u wants gains of infections!! Lol

When they first came back the had HAMMER pills. Holy shit they were awesome. The next thing you know you could eat them like tic tacs and would feel shit

When they first came back the had HAMMER pills. Holy shit they were awesome. The next thing you know you could eat them like tic tacs and would feel shit

Yep it's hit or miss with them but the infections are forever with them.

Get Shredded!
Poor quality, infected gear, massive PIP and lie after lie.
LOTS of better shops out there.

Same stuff every couple of years....comes out strong high reviews and countless followers...but sale comes and all goes f-ed...We have all seen it before and will again I promise you..!!

I used them when they were a part of the forum here with great success. (Wife loves their Phentermine) I believe the company switched hands or sold, becoming less reputable. I’ve started to see some positive reviews elsewhere and wondered if anyone had some recent success using them?

Thx guys

The last order I got from them was in January. I really like their Mass 400, and the ex-wife has had no issues with their Primo. I'm going to run their Mass 400 again in another month or so. I use them from time-to-time if they have a good sale going. It gets tiring reading the same shit from the same 5 guys about the issues IA had a few years ago, as if they had personally received and used the gear in question. Get over it. Every lab has an issue occasionally. IA and their rep at the time probably could have handled it better for sure. But I've had no issues with them, and haven't seen any issues posted since, so I continue to order from them. The fact that they are still up and running under the same name and website should pretty much tell you that they're not sending out dirty gear with hair strands in it. Customers vote with their dollars, and if a company puts out fake/shitty gear, it won't last very long in the marketplace.

The last order I got from them was in January. I really like their Mass 400, and the ex-wife has had no issues with their Primo. I'm going to run their Mass 400 again in another month or so. I use them from time-to-time if they have a good sale going. It gets tiring reading the same shit from the same 5 guys about the issues IA had a few years ago, as if they had personally received and used the gear in question. Get over it. Every lab has an issue occasionally. IA and their rep at the time probably could have handled it better for sure. But I've had no issues with them, and haven't seen any issues posted since, so I continue to order from them. The fact that they are still up and running under the same name and website should pretty much tell you that they're not sending out dirty gear with hair strands in it. Customers vote with their dollars, and if a company puts out fake/shitty gear, it won't last very long in the marketplace.

You have no idea what you are talking about man. There were a lot more than five guys affected by there dirty gear. You should remember all the pictures with a mold like substance growing in the vial. And a lot of guys got under dosed test. Which is why they went to get a simec test and then faked the results... If that is company you want to do business with thats fine but don't come on here trying to brush off those issues like its no big deal.

A lot of shops have issues? When was the last abscess youve seen posted from one of the sponsors on here? or mold growing in vials???? Under-dosed gear sure but that is a different story.. but that is mostly issues with raw suppliers.

So because they pay to be on Boards that only give a shit about money your little speech doesn't matter to be honest. You have tests to prove everyone on this board other wise? If not move on shill.

You don't read much past a 3rd grade level, do you? Go back and read what I wrote, and then read what you wrote. You don't make sense. I love Dutch Pharma and JPal. Honestly, the 4 vials of Megabol 450 I just finished from Dutch was probably one of the bests blasts I've done in a long time. And Jpal's Primo E 200 is amazing. Am I a shill for sharing my thoughts on their products? GTFO clown!

You have no idea what you are talking about man. There were a lot more than five guys affected by there dirty gear. You should remember all the pictures with a mold like substance growing in the vial. And a lot of guys got under dosed test. Which is why they went to get a simec test and then faked the results... If that is company you want to do business with thats fine but don't come on here trying to brush off those issues like its no big deal.

A lot of shops have issues? When was the last abscess youve seen posted from one of the sponsors on here? or mold growing in vials???? Under-dosed gear sure but that is a different story.. but that is mostly issues with raw suppliers.

I said it's the same 5 guys that keep complaining about IA anytime someone posts anything about IA. But bro, that was years ago. IA is not my go to sponsor. All I'm doing is posting my experience, and bringing some logic to the discussion. I vividly remember all the shit that went down with them. What they should have done was shut down, and reopened under another name like most scammers do. But they didn't, and they're still in business FWIW.

I said it's the same 5 guys that keep complaining about IA anytime someone posts anything about IA. But bro, that was years ago. IA is not my go to sponsor. All I'm doing is posting my experience, and bringing some logic to the discussion. I vividly remember all the shit that went down with them. What they should have done was shut down, and reopened under another name like most scammers do. But they didn't, and they're still in business FWIW.
Build a million bridges and you're a bridge builder.

Build a million bridges and suck just one dick, you're a dick sucker.

Same goes with sponsors.

It gets tiring reading the same shit from the same 5 guys about the issues IA had a few years ago, as if they had personally received and used the gear in question. Get over it.

So you’re saying that I haven’t used IA before and my abscess wasn’t from their gear that I injected? Xsslobber, is that you? Are you posting from prison? You sound just like him. I’ll get over it as quick as you get over riding their dick in this thread. That statement you made is probably one of the most ignorant statements I’ve read on here in a while.

Build a million bridges and you're a bridge builder.

Build a million bridges and suck just one dick, you're a dick sucker.

Same goes with sponsors.

Well, TBH, I'd like to suck Jpal's dick then lol.

So you’re saying that I haven’t used IA before and my abscess wasn’t from their gear that I injected? Xsslobber, is that you? Are you posting from prison? You sound just like him. I’ll get over it as quick as you get over riding their dick in this thread. That statement you made is probably one of the most ignorant statements I’ve read on here in a while.

Sorry Sherk, I wasn't thinking of you as being one of the 5 guys when I posted that. You're a stand up guy, and I'm sorry that you had to go through that experience. I remember Xsslober, and nothing I post on any of the 10 boards I'm on sounds anything like him. But I have to say that the vial of DHB 200 he sent me after I complained about the pip was very nice of him (who knew DHB 200 would have any pip), so I hope he's not suffering too bad in prison ...if he hasn't already been "Epsteined".

Back